Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Intel Host Bloggers Hangout Session In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Intel Host Bloggers Hangout Session In Nigeria (610 Views)

5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing / My New Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Journey (practical + Q&A Session) / Is It Advisable To Use Local Hosting Site To Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intel Host Bloggers Hangout Session In Nigeria by Navvy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
The Intel’s ambassador for Intel “She Will Connect” programme, Titilope Sonuga hosted a bloggers hangout session recently In Lagos, Nigeria to enlighten and interact with bloggers about the programme.

The Intel “She Will Connect” programme is an empowerment programme for females. This programme will help them connect to opportunities using technology and also reduce the internet gender gap through an innovative combination of digital literacy training. With the Intel “She Will Connect” programme women acquire digital literacy skills and expand their understating on the use of technology.
The Intel Bloggers Hangout Bloggers hangout session took place at Protea Hotel Leadway in Lagos Nigeria. It was a very interactive session between the bloggers that were present and the Intel She Will Connect ambassador as it gave the opportunity to discuss the latest additions to the program.

The Intel ambassador, Titilope Sonuga stated that So far, Over 30,000 girls and women have been trained and Intel is committed to a continued and sustainable impact on the lives of these girls and women.
Titilope Sonuga also took the bloggers through a poetry exercise session and challenged them to create a She Will connect poem within five minutes.

I was present at the She Will Connect bloggers hangout and it was really awesome and gave me the opportunity to meet some other bloggers I have been longing to meet.

Source: http://www.kaesynwosu.com/2016/04/intel-host-bloggers-hangout-session.html

Re: Intel Host Bloggers Hangout Session In Nigeria by orbitame2011: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Let's hangout on the Nigerian Bloggers Community

http://allblogsdirectory.com

(1) (Reply)

As A Blogger What's The Best Data Plan? / Is There Difference Between Expensive And Cheap Domain Name? / Looking For Blogs To Partner With For An Upcoming Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.