Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) (2882 Views)

Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display / The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) / Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
It happened that i met ijeoma first, but i was not interested in her, as a cute boy, many girls love dying for me, but mehn i got to form small, and ijeoma is fine ooo but her back side just looks like my broom stick, so slim like tonto dike own, she is fun and good in the bed, when i mean good in the bed i mean she is good at arranging the bed, putting the pillow case at the right side and sweeping all the dirt near the bed.

She is such a fine pretty hardworking girl, a wife material, but i was not interested in her.

Until, i met zainab , my God, zainab got all the available natural resources. No scarce product, she got everything, from big nyash to big boobs to fine lips and slim stomach, but the worst thing is that this girl worwor, but just like i use to say ''the beauty of a woman is in her back side''.... So i think ama go for zainab. I just pity ijeoma, maybe another guy will marry.

I will upload the picture later, am in the church now.
Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op badt guy grin. U dey church dey post this.

Repent for d kingdom of God is at hand

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oyinberibe! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oyinberibe! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by TheSociopath(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmn. ...This one pass me o
Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op badt guy grin. U dey church dey post this.

Repent for d kingdom of God is at hand
my broda, konji is very badcheesy
Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by halfricanadian(f): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jesu shocked

Oluwa o

Hmmmmmm

grin hope u kno u zainab side guy

grin ijeoma will find love nd it will shock u

cos it will b exactly d same time zainab dumps u
cheesy remember to come post it o wen it happens
Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op, y are telling us
Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Repent
Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by Marlvin(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
What a name you've got
Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by Angusdays(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Buhari is this the change we asked for undecided undecided
Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Beht why
Re: Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics) by olaleks007(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fairlyusedpant undecided

I wonder

But wait o,,,i guess dis op have a kind of jaguorilapse of memerendo consiquating abnormal ferelon munba (op I pity ur condition)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: How Would You Break the news if you Were In Her Shoes(pic) / Why Do Girls Cover Their Tips / Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.