Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? (2830 Views)

Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / A Man That Cannot Satisfy His Woman In Bed Is NOT Really A Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by LIBERTY1980(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
I believe that according to the Holy Bible, sex is only permmited to be enjoy between husband and wife,
Now my question is, how many minutes does it take a real man to satisfy his wife sexually.
What is the difference between quick ejaculation and delay ejaculation?
What minutes can be describe as quick ejaculation and what minutes can be describe as delay ejaculation?
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by ManTJ1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by Beanhead(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op are you married ?
hmmm. another disgusting thread
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by falconey(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin
a guy with his research said 5minutes 1second.
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by LIBERTY1980(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Beanhead:
Op are you married ?
hmmm. another disgusting thread
No, why do you ask? I believed that my question demand a direct answer.
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by Beanhead(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
LIBERTY1980:

No, why do you ask? I believed that my question demand a direct answer.

Abstain from sexual intercourse
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by Chicagoesontop: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Vita Milk And Weed In My Hand, Am Waiting For The Real Comments !!
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Beanhead:

Abstain from sexual intercourse
Sexually immorality is a taboo to me; And i can't remembered the last time i indulge into it, for your own information, I am a genuine born again christian; read my post very well; sex is only permmited to be enjoy, between husband and wife. According to the Holy Bible.
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by satelliteDISH(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
4-5minutes for QUICK, 10-20 for NORMAL and 25-40 for DELAYED

1 Like

Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by Beanhead(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
LIBERTY1980:

Sexually immorality is a taboo to me; And i can't remembered the last time i indulge into it, for your own information, I am a genuine born again christian; read my post very well; sex is only permmited to be enjoy, between husband and wife. According to the Holy Bible.

you were so curious to know the issue of husband and wife remember that curiosity kills a monkey
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by skywalker495(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
'Real men' over to yhu sad
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by LIBERTY1980(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Beanhead:

you were so curious to know the issue of husband and wife remember that curiosity kills a monkey
What exactly are you insinuating; I thought you are a christion, any way, you talk like a dangerous unbeliever. By the way is there anything wrong with my desire to know how a man can satisfy his wife sexually, iam a man, and i know i can get marry sooner or later, if God permmit, in case you don't know, those who ask question are likely not to make mistake.
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by Beanhead(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
LIBERTY1980:

What exactly are you insinuating; I thought you are a christion, any way, you talk like a dangerous unbeliever. By the way is there anything wrong with my desire to know how a man can satisfy his wife sexually, iam a man, and i know i can get marry sooner or later, if God permmit, in case you don't know, those who ask question are likely not to make mistake.

am aware. bro you're now preaching hmmm. will you admit that you created the thread for fun and not what you pretend it to be?
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by tayo60(f): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
LIBERTY1980:

Then wait till you are married before you can start asking such question.
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Liberty1980 you may have to define who a real man is. We need to understand your context first before making comments
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by Walexsammy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
I think 20-40min is normal, while seconds-5min is too quick
Re: How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? by Walexsammy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
LIBERTY1980:

will pls ignore awon 'I too know here'?

(1) (Reply)

Knight In Shining Armour Theme For Pre-wedding Photos / Policeman Tells Woman To Bring Out Her Breast During ‘STOP AND SEARCH’ ( Photo ) / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex – Chioma Chukwuka Apotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.