Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money (3768 Views)

Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by wristbangle: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ladies tend to tag guys who are going through thick and thin all sort of names giving lame excuses as to why financially unstable dudes are problematic, unworthy of dating, and are considered as "no go area" but when these same dudes become rich and successful in their endeavours, these ladies will swallow their words and start chasing these same men for relationship.

So guys, consider the following points as a useful weapon to frustrate ladies who are chasing you because of your strong financial status.

1. Sleep with and dump them afterwards

In as much as I condemn this act, I think it's the best way to discard resilient ladies who refuse to stop chasing rich guys. After all, most of them have the belief that the way to compensate a man that has spent a lot is offer him kitty cat. Bros, the best way to deal with these ladies is pretend to be in love, chop, clean mouth and wave goodbye.

2. Be very stingy to them

There is nothing as bad as being stingy to a lady because she may hate you for the rest of your life. I think it's better than being a father christmas to someone who is only interested in your money and may later dump you when tough times arises. This is why it's good to be very stingy to these set of empty bellied ladies because your money will be safe.

3. Assure her of marriage

Another way to treat such a lady is assure her marriage while you keep enjoying the cookie since they will never deny you sex. This was the same way my friend deceived a lady and enjoyed the kitty-cat for years

4. Give her empty promises

Just like the way Buhari promised to equate Naira to Dollars, adopt this same empty promise when dealing with these daughters of Jezebel.. Promise her heaven and earth and keep posting her, with time, she will get the message and never disturb your life again.

5. Claim you are always busy

To deal with these ladies, always claim your work is your priority and that you've got no time for bullshit since she never appreciated you when you were going through hard times, therefore, she doesn't deserve your time. When she message you on whatsapp kindly reply her message 10 hours later

6. Claim you are broke

If you want you to successfully chase a hungry lady out of your life, just tell her you are broke and that you need her to render financial assistance . Before you blink your eyes twice, she will free you.

7. Make her jealous

A lady who left you due to joblessness is not worth enjoying what she never laboured for because a lady cannot eat her cake and have it back. If you are in a relationship, flaunt your girlfriend in her presence and make her look like a poo, or upload your girlfriend's picture as your DP when chatting with her on BBM or whatsapp. This is one of the ways to frustrate these daughters of Jezebel.

8. Reply her with monosyllabic response

Another way to frustrate these ladies is by replying her with monosyllabic responses. Guys, just watch out for them and see how they will fault this article.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
OP, make I sit down dey watch how ladies go rip off ya head for that number 8
cheesy

**Guy, let's do a survey**

Click LIKE if "chop and clean mouth" is the best way to deal with these ladies; otherwise click SHARE if you don't agree

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by halfricanadian(f): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Or op u let her go

U tink u eat p*ssy nd God will let u go unpurnished?

cheesy pls can someone eat p*ssy and egusi
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by ShakurM(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
NO thanks, I want to live long and see my grandchildren sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by KingRex1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hahahaha.. This is wicked plus evils.
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Can't you just tell them to f**k off? All the things wey you list here now na work o
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by Kingsasian(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
I totally disagree on no.8. What is the gain in abandoning her on the day of wedding after you have spent so much preparing for it? Doesn't make any sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by KingRex1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
Or op u let her go

You put the egusi dere nd lick it off the pvssy.. Simple

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by klebson(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
too bad......
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by Nickymezor(f): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
I see... # 8 doesnt say well of d persin... U shouldnt hv promised her marriage in d first place nw
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by wristbangle: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
ShakurM:
NO thanks, I want to live long and see my grandchildren sad

Lol, are u saying you can try aforementioned points in the article? But atleast u can lay your hands on some especially point 8 tongue
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by halfricanadian(f): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
KingRex1:
You put the egusi dere nd lick it off the pvssy.. Simple

I prefer ice cream in there
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by falconey(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
ENUGU
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Do what the Op said at your own peril especially that number 8, belief me a city wide shiloh wont save you.
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by firstking01(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Buh i luv mary, cnt do this to her embarassed
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by DharmyYinks: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Click Like if u think wat d Op wrote is CRAP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by KingRex1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Such a berra option
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by halfricanadian(f): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
KingRex1:
Such a berra option

Yaaaaaay! grin
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Not my headache
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by DharmyYinks: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
9. Reply their messages with "K"
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by fmniky(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dere is God oooo
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nickymezor:
I see... # 8 doesnt say well of d persin... U shouldnt hv promised her marriage in d first place nw
But it speaks well of a lady to dumb a guy's ass and later go chasing him when he becomes rich shey? Smh

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by OneManLegion(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lol.

Social animals.

halfricanadian:

You sabi
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by ClassCaptain(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Qilix
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by Omotayor123(f): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
That no.8, I sabi am well well . There is a plus tho, when they try to be friendly, wanting to shake me or get a hug, I just say I don't do that pls , its ungodly grin . She go just frown face waka grin ... Works all the time!
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by snadguy007(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na that No 5 dey work for me pass o. I go form busy till she stop to dey disturb..... Even clock no go busy reach me

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
shocked Why promise her marriage tho , that's a low life move undecided
What happen to just ending it , why so wicked !
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by KingRex1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yaaaaaay! grin
Lol.. Drama queen
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by nikkypearl(f): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
shocked shocked
halfricanadian:
Or op u let her go

Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by LuveU2(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Runz girls make una come o shocked
Re: Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money by babybrace(f): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Just ignore her simple, no one will have to tell her then that she's wasting her time. why do all those things u mentioned if it will still cost money? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Female UNILAG Neighbor Peeping At Me While Bathing, Then I Did This / Pretty Ghanaian Star With Massive Butt Is Causing Commotion Online (photos+video / What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.