Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

$1000 Discounts On Tuition Fees For All 2016 And 2017 Nigerian Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1000 Discounts On Tuition Fees For All 2016 And 2017 Nigerian Students (1438 Views)

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$1000 Discounts On Tuition Fees For All 2016 And 2017 Nigerian Students by aminho(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
$1000 DISCOUNTS ON TUITION FEES FOR ALL 2016 AND 2017 NIGERIAN STUDENTS AT NAHDA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
In our efforts to subsidize the pain that Nigerian parents of students studying in diaspora especially in Sudan are going through of getting the forex to pay their children's tuition fees, we are very glad to announce to them and all Nigerian students studying at Nahda College Khartoum Sudan that Prof. Younis Abdulrahaman Younis owner and founder of the College has approved the discount of $1000 on tuition fees to all Nigerian students studying in the college, effective from next academic year's registration.
In a similar development all Nigerian students accommodated in Nahda hostels for both males and females are to make their payments in Sudanese pounds as paid by the Sudanese students.
Personally, I wish to extend my gratitude to Professor Younis for reasoning with the request I put before him; that Nigerian students should be considered, considering our present economic crisis now that the prices of crude oil has gone down at the international market resulting in the deflation of our foreign reserve causing the accessibility of forex very difficult to parents. How I wish, other universities in Khartoum will take after the kind heart of our professor. May Allah bless and reward prof. Younis and bless his wealth.
Alhamdulillah for me it's like a dream come true, because I have been advocating that the tuition fees charged by many private universities in Sudan is an exploitation. Most of these universities and their agents of destruction set their agenda on milking students and parents dry. Insha Allah we will try to extend our message to them soonest.
Finally, I wish to congratulate our students that will benefit from this discount and urge them keep on burning the midnight oil as well as dedicating their time to their studies so that their future shall be link to success by the grace of Allah.
May Allah put all our righteous deed in his beautiful scale of Hasanat.
By
Dr. Abubakar Ada

(1) (Reply)

Stressful Procedure In Acquiring Prepaid Meters In BEDC / Abia State Unveils Her New Logo / Edo Decides:see Live Unofficial Results As They Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.