Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) (1421 Views)

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by mrBN: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
The state of ABA/IKOT EKPENE road is indeed an eye sore. This is the only commercial road linking Abia and Akwa Ibom state, in total abandonment of the past administration.

It will be recalled that the people of these states are purely dependent upon each other for survival as there are no federal presence around them.

Following the bad state of the road, all the business activities/ ventures on this road are completely shut down for many years, thereby making life extremely difficult for the people of these states.

Despite their resources are being controlled by the Nigeria federal government because of constitution, The present administration of the President Muhammadu Buhari led APC government did not include the rehabilitation of this life saving road into this year budget.

Meanwhile, rehabilitating this very road will calm a lot of nerves in the south- East by letting the good people of these states have a taste of federal government road rehabilitation project.

Source - http://www.abacityblog.com/2016/06/the-eye-sore-of-abaikot-ekpene-federal.html

Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by Merlissa(f): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fashola... Kindly take note
Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by fineland202(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Too bad gov should interven with imidiate efect
Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by mrBN: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
fineland202:
Too bad gov should interven with imidiate efect

This road has been like this for years now, even the past administration of Goodluck Jonathan did nothing about it
Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by meezynetwork(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
The worst road in the country. I don't know why aba is synonymous with bad roads be it state or federal road.
Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by mrBN: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
meezynetwork:
The worst road in the country. I don't know why aba is synonymous with bad roads be it state or federal road.

That's because of bad governance

1 Like

Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by Eboski(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
That road that destroyed the front wheel of my car last year Dec
I am from South south but I am not happy with Goodluck and the Igbos he used to surrender himself as ministers and SA. who can't advise him on Enugu and Onitsha expressways.....

Nonsense.....
I know they will brand me Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by Eboski(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Igbos should bury their head in shame and they should stop disturbing PMB govt..
point one federal road GEJ did during his 6yrs as president in South South...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by joespiceman(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Gues u jst notice that road, thank God d road is better dan b4... Shal our igbo nd akwa ibom guys dey make am frm dia
Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by hisgrace090: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is partetic and terrible to behold. Frequenting aso rock at will is all the Igbo man gain from good luck Jonathan's govt.

3 Likes

Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by jejemanito: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
GEJ was a disgrace to both SS/SE. What a shame

4 Likes

Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
The senators representing southeast are so selfish, Enugu/Onitsha road now its aba/ikotepene road still they still sit for plenary. It's easy for them to say they won't sit until sometime is done to the road, come to think of it, akpobia is from ikotepene.

3 Likes

Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by Eboski(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
The senators representing southeast are so selfish, Enugu/Onitsha road now its aba/ikotepene road still they still sit for plenary. It's easy for them to say they won't sit until sometime is done to the road, come to think of it, akpobia is from ikotepene.
Mostly the Igbos who want to die for Gej on social media and still go back to those bad roads...

Who Gej help with his 6yrs?
empowering militants and live the educated south south people to help their self.

Only if PMB will work and stop empowering the fulanis/Hausas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by Eboski(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
From Calabar to Uyo the road is bad. from Calabar to Ogoja down to makurdi bad road from Akwa Ibom state to Rivers state good road. from Akwa Ibom state to the Eastern states bad roads from the East to Delta state bad road. Apart from Warri to Rivers state is better a little. who Gej help?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Eboski:
From Calabar to Uyo the road is bad.
from Calabar to Ogoja down to makurdi bad road
from Akwa Ibom state to Rivers state good road.
from Akwa Ibom state to the Eastern states bad roads
from the East to Delta state bad road.
Apart from Warri to Rivers state is better a little.
who Gej help?
east to delta is not bad.
Re: The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) by obailala(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Jesus is Lawd! shocked

Please in the entire SS & SE, which roads did GEJ fix exactly in those 5 booming years?... I'm sure someone would still come here and attack me for asking this question. undecided

Lalasticlala I think Fashola has to be made aware of the fantastic state of this very important federal road.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891600_abiaa_jpeg0c4a707c27048a2d1faf3b5e677227eb

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Avengers Bomb Chevron’s Oil Facilities Again, Attack Guards / All You Need To Know About Abdulmumin Jibrin / How FG Spent $340m, #27bn ln Search Of Crude Oil ln The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.