Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class (19065 Views)

FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes / Hamid Ali Flying First Class - Premium Times / Barring Govt Officials From Flying First Class Hypocritical —adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by engrjacuzzi: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2016
thinking how 2019 election will be we may have to hire pep guardiola to govern us as it appears things ain't fixed.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by emi14: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2016
Is not gonna change anything.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by alaskido(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Okay o. Let me first take my Lassa flakes with groundnut first before I say something. Food is like fuel now o.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by xotrigga(f): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2016
[url]xotrigga.com/2016/04/07/president-buhari-ends-reckless-spending-on-his-ministers-see-what-he-did/[/url]

Remember when Jonathan's administration and Bihari came up with his "change" and we all salivated for it now we have the change that we all so wanted and yet we are complaining.
mind you when buhari was saying" change" he didn't specify if it was positively or negatively. he just said change.
besides this isn't the full story I wonder who posted this, check out the full details through this link where Buhari was tongue lashed
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Henryadaku(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2016
TPAND:
This government is so useless that it the only time it has is for petty issues and beer parlour discussions.

How will flying first class or not make Nigeria better.

You dey ask didn't you read the post......****

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
how does this favor the common man?
Nonsense!!
Wailing Wailer

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by fnyipira: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2016
a good development, instead of dem feeling like gods, dey shud knw DAT dey are ordinary, also it will help in reducing cost. dey shud help make governance unattractive.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Raydos: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2016
Baba Buhari, Wagbayi Ọmọ Iya Mi wink - Iru ẹ La o Ma Ri
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Can u ever be satisfied?
What has this goverment done that demands satisfaction? Just give me one point.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Nellybii: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
While Buhari still flies private jet.
Is that a third class ??

Good boy. Am sure your parents saw this thing you drew and were quite happy about it.They must be really proud of your creativity.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by 989900: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2016
A step in the right direction.

I wonder what the naysayers are whining about -- you can't just go on wailing about every thing (good, bad ,ugly).

You've got to have parameters.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by shiimah: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2016
henrydadon:
u voted buhari in so dnt complain
See how U concluded like U know me. Next time use fact and not fallacy. Thanks
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Reference(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Good one by the government and may it remain so irrespective of the future price of oil.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Frankyboy1(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2016
TPAND:
This government is so useless that it the only time it has is for petty issues and beer parlour discussions.

Sorry sir! U re d useless one! U don't understand a lot of things, so u re obviously wired to wail nd criticise everything! For ur info! This re trying times, but mark it, Z Nigeria will be great again!
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Ajibel(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:

Nonsense!!

I am sure you didn't read the article. You just rushed to comment to get likes.

This is part of the bid to reduce cost of governance. Once that is done, money intended to be spent on paying for first class would then be directed to improve the life of the common man.

First class travel cost far more than business class.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by benzakmoore: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2016
wetin concern me, no be the so called politicians go still keep their change abi dem go give me?? mtcheew!
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Dindondin(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
But bubu can fly around in presidential jet
including him.naa.
why are you so full of hate?
PEJ was romancing OBJ yesterday o.
politicians you are dying for no really send you o.
they still make friends with each other after election
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Ajibel(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2016
Demainman1:
When will Buhari reduce the 150 billion naira budget for senators?

How many ministers have travelled out on business trip since Buhari took over? This is nonsense move.

What is the price difference between first class and business class sef?

What is VNP (Visiting Nigeria President) Buhari up to sef. He is a confirmed dullard.

You are the dullard here because you didn't realise that the senate is an independent arm and as such, the presidency can not tamper with its affairs. Some of you just criticise and wont do better when you get there.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Ajibel(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2016
On this Nairaland, we all saw a post when Ben Bruce the common sense senator challenged all Ministers not to fly first class and encouraged Nigerians to post pictures of any minister they find flying first class. Many dared that this government wont do that.

Today, the government has now and every one here is saying how would that affect the economy. Please go and ask Ben Bruce that question.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by chccho(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2016
TPAND:

O ma se oo!!!!
Shae oro ni yen?
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by opineflu(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
oga no b president.....
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by scachy(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2016
And zombies said Ben Murray Bruce is a wailer. Thank God Bubu has adopted one of his refined advise.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Leebrown(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Ok oooo, I've heard you
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Okadalifestyle(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2016
THIS IS SUPER STORY.. NAIJA WITH STRIFE AND SORROWS.
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by opineflu(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2016
gud move....cut off excesses and wastage....#BuBuisworking
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by tatucci: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2016
this is reasonable joor... and all of you saying "but bubu can still fly private jet", dnt foget na president him be. wat u shud be saying is dat he shud reduce the number of private jets to the barest minimum. dats all. grin grin grin
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Jok3r(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

The Federal Government in a bid to reduce the amount being spent on overheard expenditure on Wednesday night banned all top officials of government from flying first class while embarking on officials trips.

It said henceforth, all top officials of government such as ministers, permanent secretaries, Chairmen of Federal Government Committees, as well as Chairmen and Chief Executives of Parastatals and Agencies are to travel on business class.

The development was confirmed in a statement issued by the Media Adviser to the finance minister, Mr Festus Akanbi in Abuja.

In the past, some government officials who should have been on business class usually travelled on first class, while many others travelled business class instead of economy class.

Akanbi in the statement said the new directive has been captured in a circular on review of overhead expenses released by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

He said the development is one of the recommendations made by the Efficiency Unit which was set up by the Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, last last year aimed at reducing overheard expenses.

The unit was set up to engender transparency and reduce government’s large expenditure through procurement in the various ministries, departments and agencies of the Federal Government.

http://www.punchng.com/fg-bans-govt-officials-from-flying-first-class/?

good for us
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by upsun: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Na dis 1 go end fuel scarcity
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by ibietela2(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:

Nonsense!!

I don't believe this
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Horo(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

that is why he is the president
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Caseless:
yes!! And if you are pained, go and stand on the runway whenever the presidential jet is about to take off so you can be crushed like a chicken.
. . . . . Caseless my guy! Nice answer to that wailer!!
Re: FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class by Festy4u(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Caseless:
oga boko- haram-supporter, save us that prayer especially now that a prudent gov't is in place. We need oil boom now like we need oxygen.

Your prudent government already have "oil broom" as can be seen carried around by your APC faithful! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / Photos: Jonathan Receiving His Honorary Doctorate Degrees From Bingham Universit / You’re Worsening Ibori’s Case, Uduaghan Tells Persons Visiting Former Governor I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.