Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office (24690 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President / CCB Didn't Interrogate Saraki Before Filing Charges Against Him. EFCC Detective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by datola: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2016
Female police
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by 989900: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2016
iyb:
Why must one of the sss officers be female grin saraki so you bad like this

For the wife.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Olabestonic001(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2016
mbhs139:

...and don't you think it is time we join hands with BH or ISIS, or we form our own brand if BH and wipe this mofos off the surface of the earth? how I wish you can feel the annoyance raging inside me at the moment, it's outta of this world.

You annoyance will only get you frustrated, only your brain can bring you out of of this debacle.
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by merits(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2016
Me I dey 4 nairaland forum seeking 4 job vacancy.well is okay.

Saraki is lyk the atrocities your papa commits b4 he late,is lyk na u dey rip d fruit,kaii! nemesis don catch up with him.
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Deen77: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2016
This change we vote for will be to slow, if is military, Saraki and co need no 80 SAN lawyers.

Our future has been mortgage by the past Governor, we don't deserve democracy. One of the disadvantage of democracy is too expensive to run.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Abrahamtaylour: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2016
If saraki wasn't the Senate president all this would have been swept under the carpet. I'm for or against the man but it's becoming obvious he's being haunted. Tinubu, Amaechi and the likes should watch their backs too

1 Like

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Is he the only one receiving pension? Saraki can't rot in jail for receiving pension because it is not a crime. Tinubu does same in Lagos
abeg shut up and stop supporting evil, lets start from somewhere. After saraki is sent to jail, we go after tinubu and the rest of the criminals

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Dindondin(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Is he the only one receiving pension? Saraki can't rot in jail for receiving pension because it is not a crime. Tinubu does same in Lagos
if i curse you, you and your generations ll rot I'm poverty
because Tinubu has not been convicted doesn't mean we shouldn't hold Saraki responsible for his own crime.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by elmisti(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Shebi it is pension and well enacted in the law of the state....logically, ITS NOT A CRIME!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Most nig. Criminal leaders sure deserves d rawlings treatment! D.amn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by BlackBaron: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Saraki must go to jail.
But the pioneer of this was probably the Bourdillon thief.
Now, let's also review Tinubu's pension bill too.

If I recall, similar was passed in Akwa Ibom. (may be wrong)

What should follow is reforms to this legalised immoral entitlements by ex governors, and should include commensurate standardised pensions across political positions.
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by oieda: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2016
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Where a B.ENG graduate working with kwara state goverment receive #33k as salary. I pray this guy rotten in kuje prisons.

Abeg no blame the guy.

Wasn't it human beings called Nigerians that passed it into law

Where they sleeping when he sent the bill. Nobody should shout!!! The people of Kwara state like it. Werent they there when he was sending the bill and passing it into law. THEY KEPT QUIET. Now op is airing it on news like it is new.

See, as far as I am concerned, any bad thing happening or about to happen and you keep quiet, when it happens, SHUT UP!!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by 9japrof(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2016
hahahaha politicians are criminals, I am happy cos now saraki must have been regretting why he engaged in a political fight with APC. right now he is politically dead.

with this drama am sure his influence in kwara politics will reduce and in national politics. with all these revelations am sure nothing for him on the federal level

1 Like

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by saintmark88(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
If saraki wasn't the Senate president all this would have been swept under the carpet. I'm for or against the man but it's becoming obvious he's being haunted. Tinubu, Amaechi and the likes should watch their backs too

My friend see d bigger picture, this witch haunting as u call it, is good for d people

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by chukel(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2016
How does this Saraki of a man sleep, wake up and function normally with this level of greed running in his bloodstream. Talk of devil in Human form

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by emi14: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2016
What are these guys doing with money? Saraki is still collecting pension. Basically Nigerian politicians and public servants are in bondage of money. This is divine punishment on them.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by shehuolayinka(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2016
Same thing with Lagos and Akwa Ibom State. Not only in Kwara alone almost all the state, give their ex-governors large pensions.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by tunene66: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Its good to castigate the Kwara State Pension Law, what of the other states especially that of Lagos Center of excellence

1 Like

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by dustydee: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Immoral but legal.
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
GRACIAS. FP tinz...LOLz.
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by vislabraye(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
FlyoruB:
Smh. Nigerian leaders can be so mean, greedy and selfish. We are talking about people who are already MADE here o,that ALREADY have more than enough looted funds stashed somewhere, enough to last them at least two lifetimes. Yet in spite of all that they still just can't help being greedy while impoverishing the masses (considering how relatively POOR Kwara state is in this instance). lipsrsealed Mynd44, Lalastclala.

See the change of Apc. But Tinubu did far worse than this. . Let Saraki face the music.
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Can Nigeria ever be redeemable?
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Abrahamtaylour: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2016
saintmark88:

My friend see d bigger picture, this witch haunting as u call it, is good for d people
I agree

1 Like

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2016
Not as if I'm supporting corruption...but the truth be told that even if he decides to let go of those huge benefits, the money will still not be used to better the lives of Kwarans...
An idiot or a group of idiots somewhere will still pocket it
Anti-corruption fight in 9ja is a give and take affair... expose the lootings of your opponent- collect the lootings from him- give it to your loyalist or worse still, pocket it.
Nigeria is irredeemable
#teamGod'sKingdom

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by chrisxxx(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2016
What Saraki did was very prudent. If you see the one Amaechi passed for himself you will weep for Nigeria.
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by andycom(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2016
mbhs139:

...and don't you think it is time we join hands with BH or ISIS, or we form our own brand if BH and wipe this mofos off the surface of the earth? how I wish you can feel the annoyance raging inside me at the moment, it's outta of this world.
my brother, the one raging inside of me is ten times worse
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2016
rottennaija:
They should be a law, if you u were a governor and on leaving office, u seek an elective office say Senate or presidency, after u get there, u forfeit ur pension as a governor. U only get the pension of a president or senator or the pension of your last political office
seconded
Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by eslathomas(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
We need more of this kind of news. Now that we knw what next? By-the way thanks to FoI Act.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by ifeomaekol(f): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:
No wonder politics in Nigeria is a do or die affair!
am tellind u-------- y wnt they kill for postions when they hv access to steal, steal and steal wealth for everyone?? Wicked set of pple.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by OkoAnike(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:
undecided MAY GOD PUNISH SARAKI AND MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY WHO CONSPIRED TO STEAL KWARA STATE BLIND. undecided

No young woman don't curse him, he was trained by his father who spent all his life time doing justice (crime) to kwaran pple, how best did want him to do... Huummmm
His own father enslave them for more than 5decade and this is the legacy from his father, the Kwara State government has come out to say, it's not Salary but his pension.... So much to talk but my hand ache me typing about a single family manipulating a whole State... God help us in our own dear country.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office by debbie(f): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2016
You will weep when you read the lagos pension law! I was shocked to my bones.......its so sad what these politicians have turned the contry into their private business.
cktheluckyman:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju / Akufo-addo Never Mocked Nigeria – Bawa Replies Goodluck Jonathan / #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.