Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What We Need To Know About Details Of The Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Need To Know About Details Of The Budget (453 Views)

Profile Of Ben Akabueze: The New DG Of The Budget Office / 2016 Budget Allocation: Sharing The Budget / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Need To Know About Details Of The Budget by monlawal(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Hello nairalanders,
I am very much convinced that majority of us here did not know anything about DETAILS OF THE BUDGET which has to be forwarded to the executive after deliberations in the National Assembly. With the advent of the current administration nigerians have gained more knowledge about the budget.
With that in mind, and with the budget saga coming to an end soon lets share our thoughts on what we learnt.
I am monlawal and i am trying to make commonsense. ;DHello nairalanders,
I am very much convinced that majority of us here did not know anything about DETAILS OF THE BUDGET which has to be forwarded to the executive after deliberations in the National Assembly. With the advent of the current administration nigerians have gained more knowledge about the budget.
With that in mind, and with the budget saga coming to an end soon lets share our thoughts on what we learnt.
I am monlawal and i am trying to make commonsense.
Re: What We Need To Know About Details Of The Budget by hassey(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2016
common sense is not common.

(1) (Reply)

To El-rufa'i: Banning Fuel Vendors: A Right Steep At The Very Wrong Time / Lol...istandwithbuhari People Spotted Buying fuel at Black Market (photo) / Incessant Clash Between The Fulani Herdsmen And Farmers-moderate99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.