Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Haven't Nigerians Taken To The Streets Yet? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Haven't Nigerians Taken To The Streets Yet? (1737 Views)

Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Why Haven't Igbo Businessmen Visited Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Haven't Nigerians Taken To The Streets Yet? by Beremx(f): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2016
naptu2:

I'm fine, thank you. How is the baby?
baby is doing great. he's growing faster than his age. Thanks for asking. smiley
Re: Why Haven't Nigerians Taken To The Streets Yet? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
when you queue at the filling stations for fuel, when will you have time to protest? This present fuel scarcity has been the worst ever! Buhari and the federal has failed to address the issue. Isn't he supposed to have made a nationwide broadcast to calm Nigerians down?

The insensitivity of this government is alarming and shameful. smh

shocked grin tongue
Re: Why Haven't Nigerians Taken To The Streets Yet? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2016
Oluwa ni... shey u don see sey Oluwa ni....

I and Beremx wud start d protest... who cares to join....
cool
I m protesting in my room...
Re: Why Haven't Nigerians Taken To The Streets Yet? by naptu2: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2016
By the way, there have already been protests in some places, eg Unilag. For Unilag students the spark that ignited their protest is their upcoming examinations. Unilag students have been protesting since yesterday because they have no electricity and no water and they've decided that they cannot write their exams unless there's electricity and water on campus.
Re: Why Haven't Nigerians Taken To The Streets Yet? by Caseless: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2016
Luckylife:
[s]this zombie have not recovered fully after many have underwent factory settings . Can he gives his kinds Exclusive reasons they should praise Buhari because his uncle sold him kobo kobo! I said it them that all the zombies will eat their vomit sooner than later. Call your uncle to lead u [/s]
Re: Why Haven't Nigerians Taken To The Streets Yet? by Caseless: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2016
funkyibodude:
honestly I want to undecided
ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost / APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery / Buhari, How He Was Treated By Dasuki On The Day Of His Arrest In 1985: Dasuki Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.