Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? (2235 Views)

Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole / Dss Invited Hon. Labaran Maku To Nasarawa State Command Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by Osas1507(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
IGBO QUIT NOTICE | I can say whatever I like – Prof. Ango Abdullahi
A former Vice-Chancellor of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, has declared that as a Nigerian, he has freedom of speech and can say anything he likes.
He revealed this after his backing of the ultimatum by Arewa youths that Igbos should leave the North on or before October 1, 2017.
Abdullahi, who is the spokesperson for the Northern Elders Forum, insists Nigeria has been divided for a long time and that his comment did not just cause that.
“The country had already been polarised. It is already polarised. Well, maybe it added another dimension to the polarisation but the country had been polarised. As far as I am concerned, the country has been polarised for a long time.
“Am I too important not to be arrested if I have committed an offence? If I have committed a crime; of course, why not? It is also an opinion; some people may wish me dead. Is that not so? There might be some people who want me arrested.
“I thought that all countries have legal systems that qualify offences and depending on the gravity of the offence, measures are taken against offenders and so on.
“If I have committed an offence, I expect that somebody would have drawn my attention to it, but I don’t think anybody has drawn my attention to an offence that I have committed. All I have done is to express my freedom of speech and this is guaranteed in the country as far as I know.
“The Igbo said they want to leave Nigeria. They have been saying this for a long time. They have wanted to leave Nigeria since 1967, when we had the civil war and they have not stopped asking to leave Nigeria.
“So this time, the youths must have seen that they needed help to leave Nigeria and it is a good thing if they can mobilize themselves back from every part of Nigeria, including the North of course, to go back home and really concentrate on building the Biafra state they have been dreaming about. And we will support them; I will support them in that direction

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by slivertongue: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
DSS is the police wing of a political party

11 Likes

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by Talasuma(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ah swear I dea gbadun the man speech, is it a crime to help dem pack?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by ismhab(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
That is the na.ked truth my professor

2 Likes

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by cjrane: 2:38am On Jun 18, 2017
He is their employer.
DSS was set up to suppress specific sections of the country for the benefit of people like the man in the mirror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by madridguy(m): 3:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Allah Hafiz Prof. Ango Abdullahi. Let the enemies of Nigeria park their load and go.
Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by falcon01: 8:10am On Jun 18, 2017
p3Ac3:
No 1 Nigeria Forum, Biafrasay Forum http://biafrasay.com
you fuckup as you copy nairaland interface. You for just use another ui. You dey try to make success eith biafra grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by Tyche(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2017
falcon01:
you fuckup as you copy nairaland interface. You for just use another ui. You dey try to make success eith biafra grin grin

The irony is in calling it Nigeria's no 1 forum grin

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by tuscani: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Only in Nigeria, and some stupid people say one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by ZombieTAMER: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2017
The fool spoke the truth... Every body should go back to their region.,., all federal staffs should be redeployed back to their regions.. The freedom fighters have said it twice.. Abokkis back to your region.. Its about time

5 Likes

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by ZombieTAMER: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
Allah Hafiz Prof. Ango Abdullahi. Let the enemies of Nigeria park their load and go.
one might think this guy is a northerner...but no.. He is a southerner from edo bound to north to serve the north cos he is a muslim... As such he is under an oath to put hausa fulani interests ahead before his.. He is an eternal servant..

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by madridguy(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Stop embarrassing yourself bro. I am not in support of any tribe but am against any tribe that is against the unity and progress of NIGERIA. I've not experience war but I have seen BIG crisis and i know what its like. The IPOb want war and as a peace loving person, i want peace and there won't be PEACE in Nigeria if the IPOB don't take their leave. The IPOB hate the Hausas, they dislike Yoruba, even hate some part of South South. NA ONLY THEM?

ZombieTAMER:

one might think this guy is a northerner...but no.. He is a southerner from edo bound to north to serve the north cos he is a Muslim... As such he is under an oath to put hausa fulani interests ahead before his.. He is an eternal servant..

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by ZombieTAMER: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
Stop embarrassing yourself bro. I am not in support of any tribe but am against any tribe that is against the unity and progress of NIGERIA. I've not experience war but I have seen BIG crisis and i know what its like. The IPOb want war and as a peace loving person, i want peace and there won't be PEACE in Nigeria if the IPOB don't take their leave. The IPOB hate the Hausas, they dislike Yoruba, even hate some part of South South. NA ONLY THEM?

ipob only called for a referendum... Get your facts right.. Before you start defending your masters

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by simplycarro: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2017
Tyche:

The irony is in calling it Nigeria's no 1 forum grin

grin grin
Biafrans are clown

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by azimibraun: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2017
The Man laid it down from the start. He decleard himself not above the Law, he asked that if he has broken the law he expects to be arrested. I want us to concentrate more on the facts of the matter. He didn't just say something from out of the blues, to be fair to him, I hear Igbos saying the same thing the man said even more. I have heard a lot of igbos say " they support the AYC ultimatum that only such situation will force their foolish kit and kin who will not return home but rather stay in the north and develope it" I have heard that severaly. The Man only just re-echoed words on the street. It is because he is Ango Abdullah and all this fuss is generated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2017
IPOB called for killing of Fulani, killing of yourba pastors and bringing war to Nigeria. Maybe you should check on youtube or better still listen to radio biafra.

ZombieTAMER:

ipob only called for a referendum... Get your facts right.. Before you start defending your masters

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by ZombieTAMER: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
IPOB called for killing of Fulani, killing of yourba pastors and bringing war to Nigeria. Maybe you should check on youtube or better still listen to radio biafra.

stale propaganda... I can tell you countless igbos that lost their lives in the north... Late madam Bridget agbahime comes to mind.. Guy give it a rest.. Violence is another name for north..

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by azimibraun: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2017
simplycarro:

grin grin
Biafrans are clown
The North only just used an ancient pain diversion theory and practice used in the medieval era on the Igbos and they fell flat for it. In the old times when folks got war or sustain injuries during work and the pain becomes unbearable, a new less painful injury is inflicted on a diff part of the body and the Pain of the major injuries is suspended and all attention goes to the new small injury and it helps the victim feel less pains momentarily. Igbos for a moment have suspended " we want to go" and have concentrated on " why will you give us an ultimatum to go" The north just has the Igbo man's password at all times.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by madridguy(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Stop shifting the goal post my friend. May the soul of Madam Bridget continue to rest in PEACE.

ZombieTAMER:

stale propaganda... I can tell you countless igbos that lost their lives in the north... Late madam Bridget agbahime comes to mind.. Guy give it a rest.. Violence is another name for north..

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by azimibraun: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Has anybody here listened to Nnamdi Kanu when he is on Messi and Ronaldo's form put together when on Biafra Radio? The slowpoke enjoys the sound of his own voice, gets excited and curse the hell out of Notherners infact he insults everybody including the Pope and the catholic church. The Ijaws are his biggest victim after PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Why Haven't The DSS Invited This Man? by azimibraun: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2017
tuscani:
Only in Nigeria, and some stupid people say one Nigeria
“So this time, the youths must have seen that they needed help to leave Nigeria and it is a good thing if they can mobilize themselves back from every part of Nigeria, including the North of course, to go back home and really concentrate on building the Biafra state they have been dreaming about. And we will support them; I will support them in that direction

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu / This Is Why Nigeria Is Currently Facing Economic Hardship - Ngozi Okonjo- Nweala / Be Careful On Friday If You Live In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.