Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) (2895 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia / Cross River Governor’s Office Flooded, Properties Submerged (Photos) / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Destined2win: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2016
.....and you believe that.
Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Gossiplover: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2016
jojomario:
@OP you should have indicated "viewers discretion".

The op has done it

I hope this is not lalasticlala state
Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2016
henchamb:

My dear this is true. Saw something like this when I visited one of the offices in the so called govt house.
What do you expect from a govt house where hawkers hawk around the gate and inside the govt house.
Govt house where all they do is paint dilapidated building.
Where staff salaries have not been paid since this year
Or where old staff were sacked and new ones from the governors village employed without course to qualifications

Henry abeg stop all this lies haba!!! which government house you don enter? I know you very well. we all wanted Alex but let's be true to ourselves, ikpeazu is doing a great job in abia state.... yes he's owing salaries but that's doesn't mean he's not doing excellently in other areas.
That toilet is not in government house.
Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2016
This Op is just a big fool....Government house of all places with this kind of toilet..do some people even think before they lie shocked...even your bros devil dai shame for you..this lie too bad
Re: Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) by Harryjohnson353: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Bad government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari / Will You Vote For President Muhammedu Buhari In 2019??? / Nigeria Military Sea,land & Air Warriors Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.