Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist (2034 Views)

Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by lionness(f): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari is far from the overblown technocrat he's been pawned as. And it was indeed a shame we the SW fell for this fraud of a leader.
This suffering is insane. How can we have a leader who is practically USELESS and INEFFECTIVE for 1 year. No goals, no plans, nothing but just noise, huffs and pufferies. No security. No good roads. No light. No fuel. Nothing but just a photo op leadership, and why on earth hasnt Professor Yemi Osibanjo resigned from this anti-People Government if he was sincerely a man of God? We all know Buhari is a petty sadist who takes joy in ONLY seeing people suffering. Even the war against corruption is a vindictive battle against enemies and not the real enemies of Nigeria.
I don't care what other APC members think, I used to be ONE, but I am NEVER going to remain in a useless party with a failure of a president who thinks shaking hands or sitting beside president Obama, or visiting the leaders of the Western World and China is an accomplishment.
BUHARI HAS FAILED...EVEN POLITICALLY, HE'S DEAD! AND I HOPE THE ENTIRE APC SENATORS MOVE FAST TO IMPEACH THIS LOSER!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by 9icest: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
DIS GOVERNMENT IS THE WORST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.I ALSO VOTED BUBU N EVERYDAY I FEEL LIKE A FOOL angry angry angry angry angry
I WISH WE CAN JUST TAKE BACK OUR VOTES AND RATHER HAVE GOODLUCK AND HIS BAND OF CRIMINALS IN POWER.ATLEAST HE WASNT THIS HOPELESS grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by TippyTop(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2016
Thank God for stating the obvious. As for me I didn't vote Buhari, I saw the propaganda wella.
Most southern newspapers labelled Buhari insensitive prior to 2015, when the same newspapers started singing his praises I smelled propaganda.
If Buhari was not good enough in 2003 2007 and 2011, how did he suddenly become a saint in 2015?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by dplordx(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari is foking up like seriously.y is this movafoka punishing nigerians becos of his mad hatred for GEJ.this is plain hatred for d masses.
n sadly, its the same foked up apc government that is even is shitting on the budget.dis apc government is worse, i mean far worse than pdp.this is rubbish.buhari is a total dissapointment.im stuck at the filling station n cant get to work today.this sheeety government is fast becoming a complete enemey of nigerians.buhari god will punish you and your entire generation. ya father!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by dplordx(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2016
d sad and funny ish is that there is fuel in NNPC,buv they r divertin these fuel to other filling station where its been sold for 200 per liter.d same ish is happenin in the banks,official rate of dollar is 190,yet those movas r sellin it for 350 naira.this fuvkd up APC government is encouraging mass scamming of the populace,n wats the useless fuvken EFCC doing,they r only going after PDP members,eliminating opposition and critism against this rubbish trashy government.hian!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by dplordx(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2016
shame this never hit fp
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by Ekakamba: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Some zombies done get anti-virus ooooo....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by ajepako(f): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2016
lionness:
Buhari is far from the overblown technocrat he's been pawned as. And it was indeed a shame we the SW fell for this fraud of a leader.
This suffering is insane. How can we have a leader who is practically USELESS and INEFFECTIVE for 1 year. No goals, no plans, nothing but just noise, huffs and pufferies. No security. No good roads. No light. No fuel. Nothing but just a photo op leadership, and why on earth hasnt Professor Yemi Osibanjo resigned from this anti-People Government if he was sincerely a man of God? We all know Buhari is a petty sadist who takes joy in ONLY seeing people suffering. Even the war against corruption is a vindictive battle against enemies and not the real enemies of Nigeria.
I don't care what other APC members think, I used to be ONE, but I am NEVER going to remain in a useless party with a failure of a president who thinks shaking hands or sitting beside president Obama, or visiting the leaders of the Western World and China is an accomplishment.
BUHARI HAS FAILED...EVEN POLITICALLY, HE'S DEAD! AND I HOPE THE ENTIRE APC SENATORS MOVE FAST TO IMPEACH THIS LOSER!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Eeyan mi...

TIRI GBOSA NLA FOR YOU JARE.

lt's extremely commendable when loyalist eschew bigotry and loyalty for bluntness and honesty..

Waa pe jare...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by chernest2002: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Una gooood morning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by hucienda: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2016
The scales are fallin' off...

Finally.. the power of propaganda is losing its hold.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by lionness(f): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2016
hucienda:
The scales are fallin' off...

Finally.. the power of propaganda is losing its hold.

Not propaganda.theyebos can't take half the political mishandling GEJ handedthe SW. He completely abandoned us. We voted Buhari forour political survival.now, its glaring Bubu is a total calamity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by tuniski: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2016
People are getting detox from zombism. The propaganda is now giving way for reality. Buhari/apc have Nothing to offer just hardship.
Chanji is a scam on the masses!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by obyrich(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Please give him time. Pray for him. E go better. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by Ojiofor: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari the most clueless,useless,hopeless,vindictive and anti people dictator ever in Naija history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by nelcliff(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2016
OMG, who reminded u guys that there is medicine after dead. it's very unfortunate, but I knew it will turn out this way. My only pains is that each time I remember how I fought with my elder brother becos of argument between PDP and APC. I stand PDP and he is APC. I feel bad over it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by drss(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2016
lionness:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
welcome to d light.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by SleekMallam: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2016
lalasticala
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by zik4ever: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Meanwhile, in Kaduna, marketers have taken advantage of the acute shortage to increase fuel price to N500 a litre as against the government regulated price of N86.50.

Our correspondent reported that only a handful of filling stations were seen dispensing the product at exorbitant rates with long queues of motorists desperate to purchase at any price.

Some filling station who were seen selling above the government regulated price along Kaduna-Abuja, Kaduna-Kachia and Kaduna-Zaria roads, suddenly stop dispensation of the product for fear of clampdown by the Department and Petroleum Resources (DPR), LEADERSHIP observed.

A motorist at one of filling stations along Nnamdi Azikiwe road, Nuhu Audi, who lamented the situation, said, “We are calling on government to ensure availability of the fuel in order to discourage such illegal sale of the product.”

Another motorists, Usman Mohammed, said: “How can a litre of fuel sell for between N400 and N500, even black marketers do not display their jerry cans anymore. No filling station is selling in the areas I passed through. This has never happened before in the history of this country,” he lamented.
http://leadership.ng/news/516116/fuel-scarcity-persists-april-7-target-elapse
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by Naijiant: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2016
This is what happens when an okadaman is expected to fly a plane: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-okadaisation-nigerian-governance/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, this APC has broken all the bad records and even set new ones shocked cry
The President is complaining, blaming and witch-hunting instead of fixing his generated problems

His policies and cluelessness is the highest in decades undecided ALL WE ARE SAYING..........FIX THE PROBLEMS YOU STARTED AND LEAVE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION OUT OF THIS. angry angry angry This is why NIGERIANS voted you in the first place.

If you can't then use your imagination if you are creative enough to understand solutions to issues angry angry angry Na Wahoooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by plaetton: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
lionness:

Not propaganda.theyebos can't take half the political mishandling GEJ handedthe SW. He completely abandoned us. We voted Buhari forour political survival.now, its glaring Bubu is a total calamity

That's a lie , and you know it.

You voted Buhari because you were brainwashed, led like sheep by a political opportunist who sold you guys out for a mess of political porridge.

Face the truth and stop living in denial.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by Osama10(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by pharmworld: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naija Men Treat Your Chronic Prostatitis
https://pharmwordng./2016/03/28/naija-men-treat-your-chronic-prostatitis/
Naija Ladies Get a Full Breast With Bonny Breast Combo

https://pharmwordng./2016/03/28/naija-ladies-get-a-full-breast-with-bonny-breast-combo/

Boost your testoterone level today as a man do you know you loose your testoterone as you grow older learn more at the link below:
http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/nigeria-bodybuilders-boost-your-testosterone-right-now/

Do you have staphyllococus aureus? This one of the deadly staph get a cure today by clicking on the link below:

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/silver-biotics-the-nigeria-staph-killer/

Cases of Ulcer is becoming numerous as many people seek remedy to cure ulcer our 100% cure for ulcer we amaze you see more >>>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/help-this-ulcer-is-killing-me/

Our Glutathione with ivory caps is not just for safe skin lightening but also is an antixiodant learn more here >>>>
http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/glutathione-safe-skin-lightening-with-ivory-caps/

Low sperm count and low motility is the breakup of many home today in nigeria, don"nt be a victim increase your libido and performance and also your sperm count >>>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/nigeria-men-a-solution-to-low-sperm-count-watery-semen/

Our enlargement cream as been certified and tested times and times again the testimony has been amazing >>>>>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/we-found-the-best-manhood-enlargement-cream-in-nigeria/

Get a Cure to Your Acne, stubbron Pimples and skin infection today leran more >>>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/nigeria-dark-spots-and-acne-scars-have-a-new-enemy/

Blow her mind with xtend. Do you want to grow bigger there then look no more see the magic >>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/bigger-manhood-that-will-blow-her-away-xtend-your-size-now/

Want to increase body growth then try this and you never look back >>> >>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/nigeria-growth-hormone-activator/

Skinny Girls do you want to experience more curves in the right places then try this >>> >>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/skinny-girls-experience-more-curves-gain-weight/

Naija Ladies do you want to enlarge your butts and hips then try this >>> >>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/naija-ladies-how-to-enlarge-your-butts-and-hips-with-maca/

IS GAINING WEIGHT A PROBLEM TO YOU THEN LOOK NO FURTHER WITH OUR 100% REMEDY LEARN MORE BELOW:

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/how-to-gain-weight-in-nigeria/
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by enlightenedmind: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Impeached and put who now?? You?? or some PDP pot bellied old lunatic? No way. Until KOWA or YDP produces a suitable candidate APC will fill that space. APC to me are just fillers. They are useless but better than PDP. PDP is just a stupid mafia gang with illiterates that have no loyalty to this country. They sold our dignity and pride. Buhari has even tried. We must refine the oil we use and grow the food we eat. Else nobody should use cars and we should all drink water from the river and sleep. This is how it is done in any country in the world. APC is doing the right thing. We are just suffering from PDPs uselessness. AND YES IT IS PDP. I AM BLAMING PDP. If not for their foolishness APC wont even exist talkless of ths crises. IT IS PDP. those pple destroyed this nation.
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by enlightenedmind: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
n if u r igbo n u hate buhari, deal with it. u pple r not d only ones in dis country. many pple did not like GEJ they dealt with it. so stop wailing. no one is impeaching anyone. go to chad or niger if u dont like it
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by Nebuchadnezar: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
in ngeneukwenu voice
you are an ipod yoot grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by sorom4: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Next!!!
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by orisa37: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
He's confused and is now being hoist by his own Patel.
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by VANHELLSING: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Day don break for some people....smh
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by idupaul: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
He is clearly a very disorganised man
Re: Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist by bejeria101(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
TippyTop:
Thank God for stating the obvious. As for me I didn't vote Buhari, I saw the propaganda wella.
Most southern newspapers labelled Buhari insensitive prior to 2015, when the same newspapers started singing his praises I smelled propaganda.
If Buhari was not good enough in 2003 2007 and 2011, how did he suddenly become a saint in 2015?

So they know the truth?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thought-provoking Piece Of Advice For The Ndas / Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Scandal: Full List Of 349 New Staff / You can’t end recession with a Finance minister having qualifications as Kemi –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.