Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,788 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly (1378 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by PenAStory: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/04/07/advice-me-he-claims-to-love-me-but-beats-me-constantly/

We got this disturbing mail about a woman complaining of how her husband beats her up and then professes love to her afterwards which leaves her in a state of confusion. Please read her situation and drop your mature comments only, no vulgarity or insults.

“I love my husband so much despite his new found love of beating me up even in front of our three years old son, we have been married for 5 years now and he never laid his hands on me not until last year November 13th when I served his food and forgot to bring along his drinking water and ever since then, he keeps beating me on daily bases even sometimes, twice a day. He also calls me names and has recently stopped me from working. I am scared to tell anyone because I will be called a fool for still being in the marriage. Besides, what will people say if i come out of my marriage that i have been in for barely 5 years. I am so confused on what to do, I love him and I know he loves me too despite how treats me. I can’t even leave because my child would never forgive me for leaving him to grow up in the hands of another woman. So please, help decide on what to do as I can’t loose my child and marriage just yet.”

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via contactpenastory@gmail.com

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, if you are reading from mobile click: http://pin.bbm.com/C00396EEB

Source: PenAStory (www.penastory.com)

Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by sinaj(f): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Run for ur life.
but if u love being beaten, you can stay back.

When next he beats you again, snap urself or go to any human right activist nd show dem the wound as evidence.

You should also divorce him, nd fight for the custody of ur child.

because you might not forgive yourself tomorrow if your child grow up to be a monster which is one of the effect of growing up in a violent home.
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Ramanto(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2016
Maybe Beating You Is His Way Of Showing You He Loves You
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2016
I'll always say this, never stay in a violent marriage. It's suicidal
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by utenwuson: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2016
I ll advise you see a marriage councillor, something is definitely wrong some where which needs to be retraced and amended!
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2016
And you've not killed him? poisoned his food or something?

undecided
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Tallesty1(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2016
Don't you have a god in your village? Goan and sacrifice him thereangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by drss(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2016
if buari dullard cannot maintain 5000mw, how can he produce additional 5000mw governance is becoming too much for d dullard. he should just resign n head back to daura.
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by sinaj(f): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

undecided

I hail o!

I hope the poison is just to give him serious stomach pain grin

But not to kill o!
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Lytech(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Try study the cause of the beating,try improve on that aspect without complaining...
Show to him with ur feeling that u really love him but the hardship is much.
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2016
drss:
if buari dullard cannot maintain 5000mw, how can he produce additional 5000mw governance is becoming too much for d dullard. he should just resign n head back to daura.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Ramanto(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2016
drss:
And How Is That Related To The Topic On The Floor?
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2016
sinaj:

I hail o!

But not to kill o!
who knows? tongue

it depends on my mood sha! grin
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by halfricanadian(f): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2016
cry cry if i am in that position and i have talked and talk

I will let him be

Train my child with love and peace no matter d choas

For hubby chai no no no no

One day he touches me i will giv him d warning of his life

Get a job against his will love my job

I will amaze him dat in btw his craze i have peace within and outside
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Fmartin(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2016
He wants to rectify d dogmatic behavior in u. If nt, he doesnt lyk u.
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by obiorathesubtle: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2016
hire a hitman and waste that motherfurker!
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2016
if he suddenly developed thet attitude after 5 yrs in marriage then something is wrong somewhere,

sometimes it has to do with mental imbalance due to financial issues.

the beating is the outcome of something wrongly going on in his mental faculty, find that out and help fix it,

5 yrs of marriage is more than enough time for u to have established a strong communication technique with ur hubby

talk to with him .

wish u all d best.
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2016
and you think he loves you?

Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Daniel2289(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2016
What a story!!!
He has not laid his hands on u for 5 yrs, until last november, dis is wher d needle is pitching my heart. 5 yrs is not 5 months. Somtin is wrong somwher. I think ur hubby's love 4 u has fade away, n cheating is written all over his face which u have nt see yet. My Dear sister, I am not advicing u to leave dat marriage, No, dat is never d solution. What u need to do is to sit ur hubby down n talk to him. Ask him if there's somtin u do dats makin him to act dis way. N ask for forgiveness. Learn to also respect ur hubby, cos we men don't like it wen our wife's or girlfriend look down on us. Respect him, he is d head of d home. Above all, tell dis to God in prayer to bring back dis man u knew 5 yrs ago. I wish u Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Marlvin(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

undecided

Kill the father of her child and spend many years behind bars, wow ! you know smiley freak, your opinion abouh r/ships n marital issues makes Me worry abouh your future husby
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Marlvin:

Kill the father of her child and spend many years behind bars, wow ! you know smiley freak, your opinion abouh r/ships n marital issues makes Me worry abouh your future husby
he's in good hands... trust me. undecided

Now, please go away! Shoooo!

Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by fairlyusedpant: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2016
sinaj:

I hail o!

But not to kill o!
you did not put lipstick in ur lips? A red one would do.
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by fairlyusedpant: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

if esther is your name, fabian must be your surname right?
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Marlvin(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

He'd be needing life insurance, you're a possible threat
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

if esther is your name, fabian must be your surname right?
Uhm....what A genius!!!!

LoL. Yes. grin

Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Marlvin:

He'd be needing life insurance, you're a possible threat
Till then....

[/i]
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by sinaj(f): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

you did not put lipstick in ur lips? A red one would do.
I dnt do lipstick wink
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2016
If he beats you , beat him back. Use a baton or something like that so that he'd feel how it feels when getting flogged too... And when the fight gets intense, kiss him and tell him you love him, In that hot mood have a good sex. While he's banging u , make him realise you're not his punchbag, that you're meant to be fukced dirty not beaten dirty grin... That's how women handle violent men where I come from.

Whenever you fight, keep your baby away. That's very important.
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Richy4(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
I know the OP was confused about the correlation between love and beating...

I guess he loves u so much and I guess you love him too. I Will suggest u save up some money and buy him a punching bag as a gift. do this as giving him the benefit of doubt..

when you buy the gift, explain to him that U understand that sometimes human handle stresses differently. some will go out and smoke, some will punch something and sometimes mistakenly beat up their loved ones, some will drink etc...just to release stress and frustration,

As a loving wife, you have observed that he loved to punch. so you have bought a punching bag...Tell him u love him and u are guessing he loves you too but if he ever touched you again, Then he lives you no choice to think otherwise....That he should regard the gift from you as a yellow card... smiley
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:
and you think he loves you?
Went on up to check the pictures of those who claim to be female on Nairaland.com and I saw yours too....Wondering if it's the real you or just a DP...saw your blog too...gave me new perspective to Nairaland.com contributors..
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 08, 2016
My dear run to the nearest mountain and pray out spiritual attacks outta your marriage grin
Re: Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly by kachi19: 1:08am On Apr 08, 2016
the only advice amma give this ladey is to go ASAP to a movie store and buy every damn DVD u can find on martial art; Kung-Fu, Shaolin or Tai Chi cheesy. Take ya time and watch em, practice them (still taking yo tam) and hehehe it will be all about self defense. You can thank me lera after you've knocked out all 17 demons inside of him grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Please Advice Me : My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / Girl Commits Suicide After Realizing Her Sugar Daddy Is Her Biological Father / Top 10 Reasons Why Marriage Is Overrated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.