Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Photo: Answer This Question Correctly; Do You Like The Way I Rule Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Answer This Question Correctly; Do You Like The Way I Rule Nigeria? (492 Views)

Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream / Why Youths Cannot Rule Nigeria - Bisi Akande / JUST IN!!! Buhari Declared Physically & Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Answer This Question Correctly; Do You Like The Way I Rule Nigeria? by danduchi(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Saw this hilarious photo on facebook and decided to share it. I know many of us are not happy with the state and situation of Nigeria’s economy. And I think the President needs to address this issues. So here is the photo and answer the correctly..

Re: Photo: Answer This Question Correctly; Do You Like The Way I Rule Nigeria? by danduchi(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Click like for 'Yes' and share for 'No'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Answer This Question Correctly; Do You Like The Way I Rule Nigeria? by Pheals(f): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2016
danduchi:
Click like for 'Yes' and share for 'No'

La click La bend undecided

Re: Photo: Answer This Question Correctly; Do You Like The Way I Rule Nigeria? by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2016
A great leader must serve the best interests of the people first, not those of multinational corporations. Human life should never be sacrificed for monetary profit. There are no exceptions. In addition, a leader should always be open to criticism, not silencing dissent. Any leader who does not tolerate criticism from the public is afraid of their dirty hands being revealed under heavy light. And such a leader is dangerous, because they only feel secure in the darkness. Only a leader who is free from corruption welcomes scrutiny; for scrutiny allows a good leader to be an even greater leader.

Now ask yourself if President Buhari has been a good and great leader
Because judging from the people its a capital NO..!
Re: Photo: Answer This Question Correctly; Do You Like The Way I Rule Nigeria? by Paulchris(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Things happening in Naija now is a prophecy of African China coming through

Re: Photo: Answer This Question Correctly; Do You Like The Way I Rule Nigeria? by enlightenedmind: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Absolutely!!! I love it. On the decisions he has made so far I completely support the president. Only intelligent people know what is really going on here. The stupid ones are crying for fuel and light.
Re: Photo: Answer This Question Correctly; Do You Like The Way I Rule Nigeria? by enlightenedmind: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Absolutely!!!. Even my dad supports Buhari. The intelligent ones know exactly what is going on. The stupid ones a.k.a PDP looting/wannabes are crying for fuel and light. APC does not have my vote in 2019 (yet). But PDP absolutely not. Never again.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El-rufai / Merit Not Quota-Ben Murray Bruce / Flash Back: Fg To Spend #120billion On Lagos-calabar-kano Rail Way Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.