Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos (25238 Views)

Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos / Car Running On 3 Tyres On Lagos Highway (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident On Abia State Highway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by classiclight(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
metorichmond:
I am leaving the office straight to a swimming pool, tired of this scorching sun. If my boss likes he should call my line. Pay me salary he is telling me the president of not in the country. My Ppl what is the connectivity BTW ma salary n buhari not in country?
jamb question

last time I checked, where I work is different from yours
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by DedeNkem: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
I knew trucks would be involved.

Nigerian truck drivers are the most incompetent and dangerous drivers in the world. They cause 95% of accidents on Nigerian roads.

Anyone can obtain driver's licence in Nigeria whether they know how to drive or not! No sector in this useless country (largest ghetto in the world) is free from endemic corruptiion!
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by Usika(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=44488473]That road is a...............high way to untimely grave. And that's why both drivers and passengers must be prayerful & very careful when ploughing that road. I really don't know how long it will take the government to complete that project and put an end to such menace.
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
CastedDude:
na fuel scarcity cause am
how is it fuel scarcity? Accident and scarcity.. How do they relate??
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by kaball32: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Am on dis road now d trafik is not smilling
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Usika post=44489096][/quote]

Lol. More like a death trap. Each time I have to travel to Ibadan, the night before nah fear dey chuck me!!!
When I have to return to lagos, fear part 11!!!
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are photos of from the multiple car accident which happened yesterday near Otedola Estate on Lagos/Ibadan expressway. The accident which occurred after the cars collided with each other -got some passengers seriously injured as the number of casualties is yet to be known....

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/photos-from-multiple-car-accident-along.html

na wa oo and two tankers carryin diesel got involved in an accident too this morning very close to redeem camp.
I see am coro-coro wit my eyes

http://pivotforum.com.ng/people/accident-involving-two-tankers-at-the-lagos-ibadan-express-way-see-photos/?PHPSESSID=aa471470c90bc1f023dfbb5e3e0748a3
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by nepapole(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
grayht:
That Kia Rio is "Completely Finished"

Right Off...
That's a Chevy aveo.
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by adehika: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
this otedola bridge, I think something needs to be done on it
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by mujahib6199(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
subuhanallah.......................
Re: Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos by kzeebaba: 5:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Infact it's only when you moving from lag to ib that the road is better but when coming from ib to lag na that one worst pass, I just pray we will never get involved in bad situation on that road(Amin)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo / Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo / One Lane Of The Alagbole-yakoyo Flyover Open For Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.