Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept (43759 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Infidelity: Husband Kills Wife In Benue, Wife Kills Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Lezzlie(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
BumBae:

Lez.zlie free my soul for crying out loud .. Abeg make i fly jare grin
Your love for me holds your soul in captivity, not I.

I vex you easily, but your love keeps you still in wonderment of your ability to retrace your steps back to my bedroom.

You know I'll be waiting; you needn't knock.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by ozoemenaca: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is devilish, Grace and Otu cannot deny that they don't have something in common. Perhaps this is a plot to silence the man forever. It is just a pity
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

U with a high mental ability shd av ignored since dats a measure of intelligence

keep wailing

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
Your love for me holds your soul in captivity, not I.

I vex you easily, but your love keeps you still in wonderment of your ability to retrace your steps back to my bedroom.

You know I'll be waiting; you needn't knock.
*rolls eye* grin
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
AdaNri1:
nne kedu? It's been a while. Anom omugwo cheesy nnwa bia last week
Ewoo! smiley
Congratulations and thank God for safe delivery.
I hope the baby is doing well?.
Biko kenee ndi be gi smiley
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
BumBae:

undecided

Which men do dat hmmm ur own is too much grin
Here in my office, they've ganged up against me. Telling me that their mothers have lived their lives. Now, they should live theirs. I was so sorry for them. Nothing can compare to a love of a mother. Some even said, they trust their wives more than their mother. They're ignorant that their wives do not love them that much.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
AheadMarket:

Here in my office, they've ganged up against me. Telling me that their mothers have lived their lives. Now, they should live theirs. I was so sorry for them. Nothing can compare to a love of a mother. Some even said, they trust their wives more than their mother. They're ignorant that their wives do not love them that much.
Same some have wicked mothers or do you think they dont exist too
So u cant blame them for loving their wives more
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by FTBOY: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Creamish:

Le-zz... This is just one wife.... imagine having a dispute with 6 others... U still loving that idea? grin

cc: Dcholieric, Sinx-u, Joseph1832, FTB-oy, Bumb-ae, First-Eva, mim-zy
cold blooded murder! this is what you get when you marry another man's wife. the story self get as e be..... nobody has confirmed the relationship between the killer wife and otu the collaborator yet, but i'm sure lucky bassey had to be a wealthy man with juju protection. my reason: there are many way a bytch can kill her husband but cutting his throat while he sleeps is not one of them. this is by force elimination..
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
will the husband's family get a bride price refund or nah

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lilimax:
Ewoo! smiley
Congratulations and thank God for safe delivery.
I hope the baby is doing well?.
Biko kenee ndi be gi smiley
yes o. Only Jehovah deserves praise for His glorious work of mercy. We are bouncing wink
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by ifeomaekol(f): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
God will not let us marry the person that will take our lives.. cry
amen ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Emilord(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
the charge cannot be tried by the magistrates court being a capital offence. His honour did the right thing by refusing bail....women!!!...person Wey u marry killed you?tufiakwa!aru!!!
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by habsydiamond(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
That another Eve in the making. Mrs Grace and Mr Otu I congratulate you guys on ur Award winning prison sentence which may lead to death. May the man soul rest in peace
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by pafun(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pictures or.........
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thylord:
That woman must be posses with evil spirit.

You must be Patience Jonathan. Your grammar says it all.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Thylord(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Freiden:

You must be Patience Jonathan. Your grammar says it all.
na now you know.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by akigbemaru: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Husband killed by bitter wife
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by joseph1832(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
FTBOY:
cold blooded murder! this is what you get when you marry another man's wife. the story self get as e be..... nobody has confirmed the relationship between the killer wife and otu the collaborator yet, but i'm sure lucky bassey had to be a wealthy man with juju protection. my reason: there are many way a bytch can kill her husband but cutting his throat while he sleeps is not one of them. this is by force elimination..
The motive behind the killing is what eludes me. There's more to this story than what is revealed. I still fail to see why and how someone will choose to kill another, in a way that will draw attention to themselves.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by dinachi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
And some people will want us to believe that only men carry out domestic violence! This is another pointer to the fact that women are the worst perpetrators of domestic violence.
That woman should be hanged while her throat is cut like a shegoat that she is.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
BumBae:

Same some have wicked mothers or do you think they dont exist too
So u cant blame them for loving their wives more
I'm saying what I'm saying ceteris paribus; all things being equal.
Men prefer to love their wives more. Which is crappy
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by joseph1832(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Creamish:

Lezz... This is just one wife.... imagine having a dispute with 6 others... U still loving that idea? grin

cc: Dcholeric, Sinxu, Joseph1832, FTBoy, Bumbae, FirstEva, mimzy
Forget what you think you know my cream de la cream. I'll happily tell you in this world, "we have men, and we have men". Just because a man has the physical appearance of a man doesn't make him a man.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by samuelgambo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
i beg you judge just join them marriage in the prison and let them remain there for life
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by FTBOY: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
joseph1832:
The motive behind the killing is what eludes me. There's more to this story than what is revealed. I still fail to see why and how someone will choose to kill another, in a way that will draw attention to themselves.
that's karma! she was a determined bytch, wanted him dead by all means.... must have been tried others various methods (like poisoning his food and stabbing him through babalawo's mirror) but failed. so cutting his throat in his sleep was her last resort. so cruel and silly of her..

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Tables are turning, it's about time....
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Soreza:
GOD of mercy,person marry witch say he marry wife.even if it takes me 10 years I must observe know n be confident on who I will call my wife tomorrow.
Lol you can't be too careful because it is not by strength. People change with time,the devil was once an angel. All you need is to seek God's favour on everything pertaining to marriage. #myopinion.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Creamish:

Lezz... This is just one wife.... imagine having a dispute with 6 others... U still loving that idea? grin

Most times they refuse to learn until its too late.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by joseph1832(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
FTBOY:
that's karma! she was a determined bytch, wanted him dead by all means.... must have been tried others various methods (like poisoning his food and stabbing him through babalawo's mirror) but failed. so cutting his throat in his sleep was her last resort. so cruel and silly of her..
Well it was clumsy of the guy. How could he have let his guard down? That's the question.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by lezz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
firstEVA:

Most times they refuse to learn until its too late.
What's there to learn when the light in your eyes has always guided my feet aright?
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by inkon: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
BumBae:
When d guy no wan hear word nko grin undecided

*runs out*
Even kids have stopped sounding this way on serious issues, and you are not one.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by lozanni(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
The woman and otu need to face the law for murder.
If she could not stand her husband, could she not have asked for a divorce, now both she and her accomplice are facing death penalty charges. Smh.
Now I understand why some men do not sleep in the same room with their wives: lack of trust for the wives.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by lezz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Well it was clumsy of the guy. How could he have let his guard down? That's the question.
Same thoughts here, the minute your wife has strange association with another man and you no longer see the spark of love or glow of compassion in her eyes, then you've got be on your toes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.