Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept (43757 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Infidelity: Husband Kills Wife In Benue, Wife Kills Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by goodheart02(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thou shalt not murder sleep. The consequences are always haunting. #macbeth
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by inkon: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Mehn the man must have maltreated her

If a man maltreats me i rather run away dan revenge

cry cry justice will fight itsef i av never planned evil all my life to those who do me evil

I always do good to them

cry i love my heart
So if you were a judge, you would've factored on such mere, unfounded assumption?
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Creamish(f): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Forget what you think you know my cream de la cream. I'll happily tell you in this world, "we have men, and we have men". Just because a man has the physical appearance of a man doesn't make him a man.

Yeah right... U just can't manage a polygamous marriage... Too much headache. Man or Demigod..
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by joseph1832(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
lezz:
Same thoughts here, the minute your wife has strange association with another man and you no longer see the spark of love or glow of compassion in her eyes, then you've got be on your toes.
On your toes, dude, I would boot her out of the house. Men I love sleeping with me two eyes close, thank you very much. Lol.

This whole stuff is just too screwy to believe, something is still amiss....
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by joseph1832(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Creamish:

Yeah right... U just can't manage a polygamous marriage... Too much headache. Man or Demigod..
You? Speaking to me or men folk? I want to believe you've not been infected with the JadeKitana virus of making hasty generalizations? I'm sure you know there are men who have handled and even excel at polygamy. tongue

Besides, you've always ignore my mentions before, why answer this or even mention me?
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by sluk(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lucky wasnt lucky after all.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by esoterist5(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
RIP to the poor man.
However, he died ignorantly. In this wicked world we live in, only spiritual enlightenment can help one avoid such fate.
Proper activation of metaphysical principles could have averted such disaster for the late man, through deflection of the tragic death to the two guilty persons involved.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by AceDomino(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
That's what happens when you're married to a JEZEBEL....

MARGARET THATCHER GO FARE BETTER
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Cockyzy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
@fellow men: Tell me the different between a dog called Jimmy and another dog called James. So also there is no difference between the aforementioned women and other women out there. Under same circumstances,they would all act as the brainless,heartless murderer they are. They kill your grandfather,Adam,and are coming for you too.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by lastpage: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Godfullsam:
Wife slits the throat of her husband for an undisclosed disagreement undecided...

Even if she caught her husband on another woman in their matrimonial bed, I don't think he deserve to die in such manner. I can imagine the he went through in the pool of his blood while struggling with his life embarassed

Some women are just devilish.

Its not just "some women sha", ...the rate at which Women are killing their Husbands/boyfriends nowadays, is alarming.
Thank God that deceptive "Women's Bill" was not passed into Law, otherwise they would have been further emboldened.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by pbs4real(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2016
BumBae:
When d guy no wan hear word nko grin undecided

*runs out*
dnt worry i wont cheat on yatongue
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Creamish(f): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2016
joseph1832:
You? Speaking to me or men folk? I want to believe you've not been infected with the JadeKitana virus of making hasty generalizations? I'm sure you know there are men who have handled and even excel at polygamy. tongue

Besides, you've always ignore my mentions before, why answer this or even mention me?

When u mention me for something not revolving around lust, il respond. I mentioned you cos I read your arguments on that thread and found them insightful.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by joseph1832(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

When u mention me for something not revolving around lust, il respond. I mentioned you cos I read your arguments on that thread and found them insightful.
Aha! Its so easy for one to confuse lust with love. I'm amused you didn't call me a stalker this time around. Lol.

Anyway, its all good.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Princewell2012(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Godfullsam:
Wife slits the throat of her husband for an undisclosed disagreement undecided...

Even if she caught her husband on another woman in their matrimonial bed, I don't think he deserve to die in such manner. I can imagine the he went through in the pool of his blood while struggling with his life embarassed

Some women are just devilish.

i have lived in that street before i pack out some years back. I live at no 16 Abari street, iyanapaja, but am just trying if i could know those couple.

This is wickedness in the highest order.

But unfortunately our women has kept mute on this case, supposing if it was the opposite, mmmmm,
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Princewell2012(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Soreza:
GOD of mercy,person marry witch say he marry wife.even if it takes me 10 years I must observe know n be confident on who I will call my wife tomorrow.

God bless you.

This what i have continue to say, no body should rush into marriage, and don.t even over spiritualise it. Even if ur pastor says she is ur wife don.t believe him yet, the lady may bride him before hand, so make sure you confirmed yourself, and make sure you involves your parents.

However i don.t encourage anybody to marry outside his own tribe, so that ur parent will be able to do proper verification.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2016
pbs4real:
dnt worry i wont cheat on yatongue
Liar grin
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by pbs4real(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
BumBae:
Liar grin
why wld i? Wen u ve gat all i wantsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.