Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

See What A Radio Presenter Said! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Radio Presenter Said! (464 Views)

Pic/video:: Woman Storms Out Of Set After Presenter, Expose Her Boobs On Live TV / Weather Tv Presenter Goes Red Faced As Boobs Slips From Bra (pics, Vid) / Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Radio Presenter Said! by INTERMAN: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
It was around eleven or so that day. A radio presenter after thanking all those that called and listened to her. She then prayed that God will provide them with Jobs, since they are listening to her because they do not have a job. Too bad a statement. Eventhough, she meant no arm. But it is like an insult calling your listeners jobless people in the name of prayers because they listen to you. Shouldn't we listen to programme in the morning again. I feel for the unemployed that listen to her programme that day.
Re: See What A Radio Presenter Said! by Sistem007(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
INTERMAN:
It was around eleven or so that day. A radio presenter after thanking all those that called and listened to her. She then prayed that God will provide them with Jobs, since they are listening to her because they do not have a job. Too bad a statement. Eventhough, she meant no arm. But it is like an insult calling your listeners jobless people in the name of prayers because they listen to you. Shouldn't we listen to programme in the morning again. I feel for the unemployed that listen to her programme that day.

Would be nice if u told us the frequency of the radio station and the state...too bad a statement though but how am I to believe this really happend

(1) (Reply)

Photo The Big Question ? / The DIAMOND MEN'S CLUB / Happy Birthday To Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.