Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned (662 Views)

See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos / Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her / Is It Possible To No D kitten Dat Has Given Birth By Mare Bleep!ng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
this is my first nairaland thread abi post whichever one

lemme share my experience real quick,before I get carried away with my beaming excitement.ya,my story goes thus,I met this chick during my school clearance (tertiary students would understand) we got along almost immediately. she's really good looking I must confess (na wetin put me for yawa b DAT) not quick long na we started flirting na she was behaving her (na wetin I think b DAT) den suddenly, out of nowhere she tells me she has bin in a relationship!! (see life after giving me hope for up to seven wiks) na wetin she talk b DAT.I was dumbfounded to say the truth (but as a gentleman) I didn't lose composure,so I had to let go.....but the problem was DAT I let go to quickly, subsequently I stopped calling,texting,visiting and all that almost immediately after our dialogue (that was the beginning of my trouble but to tell u d truth I meant no harm) na so one day come dis bae start to dey para (confam paralization) she was like "levvii,so this is the real u,u couldn't even call to say hi" I tried explaining things from my perspective.... this bae no gree oo (I think say things don end for dere NA LIE!!!) I went to class one day den my guys were like that bae (this girl that this story is revolved around name is "deresin" sexy name ain't it?) started telling girls that I was a player and all (chai I have suffered ...this gal don turn me to topic sha) I was shocked...(as a gentleman I bone am) but the condescending looks I was getting from the other girls got to me..... I was now an outcast to the ladies...I had to confront the deresin girl ooo....I met her na so she start with idioms "I never knew you were a wolf in a sheep's fur....you just cut me off like DAT ,what if I had given in to you you'd have just used and dumped me ) I tried explaining things to her......but this bae no wan hear....(na so I form vex commot.....na bravado) ....afterwards she made up but not as tight as before......so to my fellow niggaz (I no even get advise give una sef,cause I no knw wetin I do wrong) sha be careful of the entity called "women"
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by Smellymouth: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by Frei(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wetin I wan chao now.
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by ifeajikap(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
I jus wasted 10 seconds to read dis
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
ABEG ROMANCELANDERS ...WHO THIS BOY BE FOR THE FILM
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by cnwokike(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Which school you attend? Please seek for refund of your school fees
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
ABEG ROMANCELABDERS ...WHO THIS BOY BE FOR THE FILM

ouch u really don't have to be hostile it's just an experience
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by Sistem007(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Your caption though...where did the scorning come into play .Then back to ur post...As a student back then, we called such ladies "Ogbanjes" (Confused girls who dont know what they want)
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by Sistem007(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
ABEG ROMANCELABDERS ...WHO THIS BOY BE FOR THE FILM

your signature though!
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Sistem007 post=44493173]Your caption though...where did the scorning come into play .
thank you very much,she thought I was one of those playboys.... not knowing I wanted to give her space with her boyfriend.. na so she take am personal oo

1 Like

Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by Sistem007(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=levviistic post=44493268][/quote]
Yea I get u...we come across girls like this every day. Just tiring .
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by evanscheck(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please who knws where they are selling fuel cheap!
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by enny4real23(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hey, you should try writing well because looking at your grammatical errors, I find it hard to believe that you are an undergraduate .(sighs) This is an indictment on the Nigerian educational system. No offense
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
enny4real23:
Hey, you should try writing well because looking at your grammatical errors, I find it hard to believe that you are an undergraduate .(sighs) This is an indictment on the Nigerian educational system. No offense

really sorry bro,to tell you the truth they very few my apologies
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned by MrCork: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
ABEG ROMANCELANDERS ...WHO THIS BOY BE FOR THE FILM

....who's the fine lightskin babe in yorrr picture profile an why do you keeep stealing other people foto??...sweeeet hat..are you a theifff by nature?? (No ofeense) undecided

(1) (Reply)

Private Massage Service For Matured Ladies Only. / Why Does My Boyfriend Believe Wholeheartedly That I Am An Ogbanje? / Why Do Girls Value Dating Anniversaries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.