Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria (5357 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
I SAW A THREAD EARLIER ASKING FOR THE BOLDEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA?
SO I WANT TO COUNTER THE THREAD BY ASKING MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS THE WEAKEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA?
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Enugu state governor
fulani herdsmen rules his state
hope i wont irritate some nerves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Last2comment(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dunno
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ambode

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by dubemnaija: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kwara state governor. That puppet dosent do anything without running to his master (saraki) for permission

27 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Kingslaw(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Benue state governor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Ohammadike: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
The puppet kwara state governor

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by benedictnsi(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Since...... I never hear any news from Jigawa, Kebbi kwara, Taraba, and Yobe state..... grin

That's to say they've got daft Governors cool

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Ajuba1: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maybe CBN governor is the weakest.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by NobleAngell(f): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ishaku Darius of Taraba state is our winner
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by victorD3: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mr Udom Emmanuel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by eyeview: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
And the winner is.....

Kwara state Governor for being a figure head while saraki rules the state from the senate

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by ramdris(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fayose!

I know this will generate me a lot of mention but av sha spoken my mind. D guy dull...

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
ALL of u ar getting it wrong.....D most useless Governor is NIGER STATE GOVERNOR.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
All Northern governors except El Rufai

SS: Ben Ayade, Ifeanyi Okowa

SE: ifeanyi Ugwuanyi,

SW: Aregbesola, Ajimobi

buhari takes the prize for weakling and confusion

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Fmartin(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm! Let me tink
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by wisov(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Its idris wada! Ooops sori he is no more a governor! . . Jokess apart I will give it to kwara governor

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Totalman1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
AHMED AB'DULL'FATAI of Kwara

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by sunkoye: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
I fink fayose......

I believe he is masking his weak side with frequent and empty yelling.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by ibkgab001: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Aregbesole the weakest and the wicked Governor

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Without bias, the weakest and dullest state governor at this time is Enugu's state governor, Rt, Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi. The man is just so dull that you can never pick a single thing as his achievement so far. He is never in the news for anything. His only picture around Enugu's is one in which he is seen wearing a suit and smiling like a boy being given candy. Worst of all, he couldn't take a Christmas photoshoot to wish the people of Enugu a merry Christmas. Instead, a Christmas hat was photoshopped to the old picture and was redistributed with these words, "Gburugburu wishes you a merry Christmas". If not for Chime, Enugu in the hands of this man would not be known. The man is just too dull.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by freegaza(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gov. Mumu Boko haram Shettima
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by omenka(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
dubemnaija:
Kwara state governor. That puppet dosent do anything without running to his master (saraki) for permission
Lie. My state governor, Samuel Ortom (APC), is the worst!! Dude can't even go to the loo without permission from Akume.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by naija247: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who even wan drag with Taraba state governor ?
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by gebest: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
GOV'R MIMIKO OF ONDO STATE
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by gebest: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
ibkgab001:
Aregbesole the weakest and the wicked Governor
d man is trying, he is only owning them 2monts salary nd about paying dem february salary now.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by EmmySparky(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Surely its anambra state governor...obiano willie willie

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by gebest: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emu4life:
ALL of u ar getting it wrong.....D most useless Governor is NIGER STATE GOVERNOR.
no u ar d 1 dat is wrong, so where will u now put MIMIKO of Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Opinedecandid(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
EVILFOREST:
BUHARI

I give it to Buhari, as well.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
All Northern governors.

SS Ifeanyi Okowa

SE ifeanyi Ugwuanyi,
Ben Ayade Rocks. You suck. undecided
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Eboski(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ben Ayade of cross river state

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos In 2020: Must See / R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. / Ore: A Town Without Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.