Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) (38326 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Weborg: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Twitter Users Compared Dino Melaye to Governor in Kenya - Pictures

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/twitter-users-compare-dino-melaye-to-governor-in-kenya-pictures/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Weborg: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2017

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
LMAOOOOOO. cheesy grin

Kiddults!. The Kenyan Governor has a thing for jewelleries. Actually, the person who said "Certain behaviour is expected of such people" was right to an extent. Both are still exhibiting signs of guy-hood.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by benzene00: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Did they break any law in the country?

I don't see anything wrong with them dressing anyhow they like its their fvking life for Christ sake

As far as they are performing they respective duties in the country...they can wear boxers with bathroom slippers for all I Care!

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ahan cheesy cheesy

They have something in common

Just look at that one with 5 rings

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Isoko1stSon(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Only yoromuslim hate Dino melaye

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by iamJ(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
stupidity is the common denominator

#No Filter Attitude

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Very good comparison, public figures acting nuts.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Kondomatic(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benita27:
LMAOOOOOO. cheesy grin

Kiddults!. The Kenyan Governor has a thing for jewelleries. Actually, the person who said "Certain behaviour is expected of such people" was right to an extent. Both are still exhibiting signs of guy-hood.
Permanent boys #lol

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Permanent boys #lol
Hahahahaha. cheesy When their peers are acting like men.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Uniquejames(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
ROTFLMAO.
grin grin grin

Nigeria and Kenya has many things in common. little wonder KOT and NOT are always after each other on Twitter.

Our senator own is too much. the Kenyan guy is just obsessed with jewelries.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Seeker17(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
Did they break any law in the country?

I don't see anything wrong with them dressing anyhow they like its their fvking life for Christ sake

As far as they are performing they respective duties in the country...they can wear boxers with bathroom slippers for all I Care!
Who said anything abt breaking any laws? The whole point is that they are adults and should act and dress like adults should. Shikenna

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
That kenyan guy will rival both Denrele and Charles Oputa. Though it's not about ther outward appearance because some countries have gays and lesbians as President and they are planning to take over outer space while we have a so called humble buhari but his only plan is on how to send military to my house for hate speech

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Seeker17(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kiddults indeed

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by naptu2: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
See werey ni ooo. OYA Kogi state, we dash una your share of the sacrificial lamb, make una use am the way una like.
This Dino self fit sell the bags of rice donated to Kogi use the money pay for a night stand with Simba
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by lilytender: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Only yoromuslim hate Dino melaye

Isoko Christians love stupidity.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by AceRoyal: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan cheesy cheesy
They have something in common
Just look at that one with 5 rings
He has always wanted to be "Lord of the Rings" tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
The common denominator is that of stealing and self enrichment at the expense of the masses lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Useless politicians, nonsense angry
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by tesppidd: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
hehehehehehehe. savage response from the kenyan dude.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chai. In this case, I choose our Dino oo. He is the lesser evil among the two. cry

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Someone said Dino is deprived of his childhood. So, let him enjoy it now whIle it lasts

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Dandsome: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
I give up. Who else has given up too?
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

Twitter Users Compared Dino Melaye to Governor in Kenya - Pictures

O, the pressure of representing the people.

Bling up and release hit tracks for the people

Yet they still aren't satisfied...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Maydfourth: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Please don't let us blame Dino Melaye,he never had it so good when he was growing up...He is what we call By force to belong...
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
lilytender:

Isoko Christians love stupidity.

No mind that bigot

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Like senator in Nigeria like governor in Kenya. Smh
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by emeijeh(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
See that Kenyan yahoo boy man governor

[img]http:///a/img923/4996/wpLHKt.gif[/img]

24 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
No be only us get mad people grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by demsid(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
See swaggalicious statesmen. E be like say dino dey dance olamide, Wo for that picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.