Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body (6577 Views)

Buhari’s Budget Riddled With Errors, Puts Corruption War In Doubt – Bloomberg / Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Dr. Adedayo Yusuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by RichyBlacK(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2009
The Nigerian Police Force is an epitome of evil!

Those cowards have killed so many civilians in custody. Why?

They can't even protect the populace when armed robbers storm a neighborhood, but are eager to murder in cold blood those in their custody.

What a shame!
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Beaf: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
The killing was disgusting and barbaric. Here in the West, the stories in the press about Nigeria have turned cringe worthy after all the symathy of the past few days.
What was the gain? Don't we have a death penalty? There are intelligent and lawful ways of achieving goals.

Our army and police are also very good at killing civilians. Should they be shot in cold blood like this? Only jackals behave like this.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by sweetpain: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
Education (book) would have done Mohammed Yusuff a lot of good especially in understanding the threat and what he was up against. But now its too late for the low-life, conceited, worthless idiot. Similar fate await the likes of this in future-one way or another. Boko haram.Boko hoax.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
do we even have a justice system in nigeria capable of handling such a case as this? the answer is no.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
davidylan:

do we even have a justice system in nigeria capable of handling such a case as this? the answer is no.

It is called "frontier justice", and it emerges from a rifle barrel at 3000 feet per second.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Tsiya(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jakumo:

An acquaintance of mine in Nigeria has recently been regaling me over the phone with tales of one technique used by volunteer vigilante men to exterminate armed highway robbers.

First,  a coordinating agreement is made with the local police to keep their men away from the designated stretch of road that has been plagued by car-jacking armed robbery gangs.  Next, the vigilantes lock and load their weapons for bear, and they go driving down that highway at night, waiting for the first bobbing flashlight that indicates the location of the gang, who use such flashlight signaling to stop motorists in the same manner practiced by the police nationwide.

The vigilante men open fire as soon as the flashlights are within shotgun range, and the resulting cadavers are buried in the bush, never to stop another car full of innocents again.  That is the reality on the ground in much of Nigeria, and so it will remain for the foreseeable future.   Vermin are ROUTINELY executed without trial in Nigeria, and the country is a marginally safer place as a result of that practice.

This your story sha . . ., If things like this happen, it will be known in Nigeria. This story sound like the one people talk at Ogogoro joints. U dont even know Nigerian police and their vigilantee any more.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
Wow, this is just. . .  . too much.
HIV seems more considerate, compared to Nigeria's justice.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tsiya:

This your story sha . . ., If things like this happen, it will be known in Nigeria. This story sound like the one people talk at Ogogoro joints. U dont even know Nigerian police and their vigilantee any more.

If you are not aware of the exploits of Nigerian vigilante men, then you must lead a very sheltered life, assuming you live in Nigeria and not in Shepherds Bush.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
Men, this is serious oh.
But how do we know this is the Yusuf guy that has been tormenting the whole area?
I am sure the Islam people will come back with vengeance.
However, i think they shd have kept him in jail and sentence him to death by hanging or something.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
too bad, perhaps other budding islamofascists will take a page from Yussuf's gruesome end and stop trifling with trying to impose sharia law on the rest of us.

Why is everyone crying about this killing? Hundreds of Nigerians die on our roads, in our mortuaries called hospitals, at the mercy of armed robbers . . . at the hands of religious rioters . . . no one cries about it.

Mohammad yussuf knew what he was getting into.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by sweetpain: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2009
I always believed that everyone should be realistic in their expectation for justice in developing countries with limited means and mass illiteracy especially in cases of clear guilt like this.

What would you have the govt do? Put him in jail and make a hero out of him? That is preparing the ground for an even bigger conflagration and loss of innocent lives.

Money that can be spent on his trial could be use in building good roads for our jeeps.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Tsiya(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jakumo:

If you are not aware of the exploits of Nigerian vigilante men, then you must lead a very sheltered life, assuming you live in Nigeria and not in Shepherds Bush.

Most of the vigilante ppl are patners in crime to Nigerian police and in some cases they are also robbers. Several times they have shown former vigilantee on NTA captured as armed robbers by Nigerian police. But whatever their exploits, that your story sound like a movie.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tsiya:

Most of the vigilante ppl are patners in crime to Nigerian police and in some cases they are also robbers. Several times they have shown former vigilantee on NTA captured as armed robbers by Nigerian police. But whatever their exploits, that your story sound like a movie.

Well then, to snap you back to reality, take another look at the picture of the dead fanatic in this thread.  That one example of many is no movie, and that grey matter is REAL.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by nguage(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
If he was killed during an altercation with the police . . . fine.
But according to the police themselves, this man cooperated and wasn't violent - during and after his arrest, so why was he killed?
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by bawomolo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hard to feel sorry for the cock sucker.

He was willing to sacrifice his life anyway but why wasn't he tried and then executed.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Tsiya(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2009
sweetpain:

I always believed that everyone should be realistic in their expectation for justice in developing countries with limited means and mass illiteracy especially in cases of clear guilt like this.

What would you have the govt do? Put him in jail and make a hero out of him? That is preparing the ground for an even bigger conflagration and loss of innocent lives.

Money that can be spent on his trial could be use in building good roads for our jeeps.

Just cuddle in ur safety zone and think the govt will build roads for and then you drive ur jeep for safari down the North.

The government would have gotten much vital information from him  about his activities and his organisation and potential organisations. Mohammed Yusuf is just 39, he can not command such organisation without funding and moral backing from some people who make profit or benefit anytime their is crisis in Nigeria. This guy is not a business man. His members are not business men. They must have a source of funding. That is what the government should have focus.

Summarily executing had denied us to know the truth, like many other religious and ethnic crisis in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Tsiya(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jakumo:

Well then, to snap you back to reality, take another look at the picture of the dead fanatic in this thread.  That one example of many is no movie, and that grey matter is REAL. 

Well that is the work of Nigerian police. They hav done it several times. They have killed truck and bus drivers because they didnt give them 20 Naira. So they can do more than this. Just pray that you didnt fall the victim of NPF when next you visit Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tsiya:

Just cuddle in ur safety zone and think the govt will build roads for and then you drive ur jeep for safari down the North.

The government would have gotten much vital information from him  about his activities and his organisation and potential organisations. Mohammed Yusuf is just 39, he can not command such organisation without funding and moral backing from some people who make profit or benefit anytime their is crisis in Nigeria. This guy is not a business man. His members are not business men. They must have a source of funding. That is what the government should have focus.

Summarily executing had denied us to know the truth, like many other religious and ethnic crisis in Nigeria.

you talk as if we've ever been interested in the truth. Even if we kept Mohammad Yussuf for 30 yrs we the masses would never know the truth. What about the Okija register the police claimed to have found? Do you know the names there till today?

We dont have a transparent justice system, this man would probably have stayed in jail (awaiting trial of course) for donkey yrs and then released by a sympathetic government like the Abachas.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tsiya:

Well that is the work of Nigerian police. They hav done it several times. They have killed truck and bus drivers because they didnt give them 20 Naira. So they can do more than this. Just pray that you didnt fall the victim of NPF when next you visit Nigeria

Tsiya, don't you worry about me.  In all my encounters with Nigerian police, I speak in the finest Warri-Waffi broken english, and I pay my highway royalties promptly before being asked.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by bawomolo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2009
davidylan:

you talk as if we've ever been interested in the truth. Even if we kept Mohammad Yussuf for 30 yrs we the masses would never know the truth. What about the Okija register the police claimed to have found? Do you know the names there till today?

We dont have a transparent justice system, this man would probably have stayed in jail (awaiting trial of course) for donkey yrs and then released by a sympathetic government like the Abachas.

true. all we would have had was a mock tribunal.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Tsiya(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jakumo:

Tsiya, don't you worry about me.  In all my encounters with Nigerian police, I speak in the finest Warri-Waffi broken english, and I pay my highway royalties promptly before being asked.  

No problem, we still hav stray bullets. U know our police are not trained well
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tsiya:

No problem, we still hav stray bullets. U know our police are not trained well

"Stray" bullets only fly when there is a failure to observe protocol on the part of the motorist, so, all being equal, I ought to live to a ripe old age, despite numerous visits to the Wild West.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by bawomolo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jakumo:

"Stray" bullets only fly when there is a failure to observe protocol on the part of the motorist, so, all being equal, I ought to live to a ripe old age, despite numerous visits to the Wild West.

you are a well behaving customer. no wonder you get the best customer service cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by idupaul: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
naija police are wicked withis theirr brain displacing method of execution
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by sweetpain: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tsiya:

There is hardly anything you can get from an idiat (advanced idiot) like yusuff you cnt get from his follwoers.

Safety zone is what we are all looking for. I hope you found yours.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Fhemmmy: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
idupaul:

naija police are wicked withis theirr brain displacing method of execution

I think this is more than the police, else, the government would have called for the head of the police to save face.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2009
If you ask me, he was killed so he wouldn't spill the beans on his backers.

I agree.

There's something weird about the whole set up.

On BBC's part, very questionable taste in judgment.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by savanaha: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
I think the pictures of the innocent people dragged from their cars needs to be posted right beside the bullet riddled body of that man. Maybe then the sympathesizer will remember/ understand that whether or not the justice in this Yusuff's execution was right or wrong he is gone for the good of innocent people. Well until another deminted Northern incited riot claims more lives.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Chiddysville(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
I wonder why many of us here are claiming to be so righteous. Whether he died in a shoot out or shoot in, he is still better off with his 70 beautiful virgins after all, that is what he has ever wanted.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by idupaul: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2009
Sheikh Yusuf had encouraged his followers to rid themselves of all material wealth while he was chauffeured around in a Mercedes all-terrain vehicle and amassed dozens of vehicles at his compound.

yet he hated western culture but loved his G wagon 550 AMG: can u believe the idiot had a tweaked up benz
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by redsun(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
Nigerian police are ogbologbos,not that i feel sorry for this guy,because he was a living dead anyway but in reality,this is how nigerian police kill suspected armed robbers and unfortunate innocent citizens with impunity,they and the politicians are the major law breakers in nigeria

It is a crazy world out there,blackman seems to be the main obstacle of his fellow blackman.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by idupaul: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ redsun
wat wrong with the killing of yusuf
now i no u have neva seen these islamist in action, they are wcked to non muslim thaqt live around them and see em as cockroaches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious / Breaking News: Presidency Directs INEC To Declare Sylva Winner Of Bayelsa Polls / For Posterity To Be Kind To Us On Gbajabiamila - By Olubunmi Tunji-ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.