Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body (6578 Views)

Buhari’s Budget Riddled With Errors, Puts Corruption War In Doubt – Bloomberg / Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Dr. Adedayo Yusuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by bokoharam5(f): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2009
I made the mistakeof clicking on the link
how will I sleep tonite?
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by wirinet(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2009
After all the rage at the bokom Haram uprising and subsequent assassination of its supposed leader has died down, we can starting thinking with our head instead of our hearts.

As much as i hate the Nigeria Police for past extra judicial murders, i think this one cannot be their call. There is no way the police would murder a high profile politician, handed over to them by a high ranking military office, after parading the suspect in front of the whole world press, without orders from above.

I am sure the assassination was ordered either from Abuja or from state house, that is the federal government is desperately trying to defend it. If not heads would have rolled at the police hierarchy or at best queries would have been issued.

If you understand Nigerian Politics, it is more about interest rather than justice, Because Yusuf was no more nuisance than Adedibu. I just feel the weapon he employs (fundamentalist Islam) is harder to control than weapon employed by the likes of Adedibu ( Motorpark touts and NURTW). But their aims is the same thing - control their environment through violence and intimidation and be ready to deploy your thugs for elections. Also i think he might have fallen out with the powers that be, hence their clash with the police, or else how would one explain the way the sect had operated undisturbed all these years.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by fayahsoul: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
It's kinda funny that someone is yet to connect this incident to the international political stage.

Is boko haram a  locally constrained religio-political  disturbance? i think not.

why?

ans: The chain of command in the nigerian bureaucracy extends all the way to Buckingham palace and 10 downing street.

jus wanted to throw that in because black people too dey get amnesia
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by bokoharam5(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2009
wirinet:

After all the rage at the bokom Haram uprising and subsequent assassination of its supposed leader has died down, we can starting thinking with our head instead of our hearts.

As much as i hate the Nigeria Police for past extra judicial murders, i think this one cannot be their call. There is no way the police would murder a high profile politician, handed over to them by a high ranking military office, after parading the suspect in front of the whole world press, without orders from above.

I am sure the assassination was ordered either from Abuja or from state house, that is the federal government is desperately trying to defend it. If not heads would have rolled at the police hierarchy or at best queries would have been issued.

If you understand Nigerian Politics, it is more about interest rather than justice, Because Yusuf was no more nuisance than Adedibu. I just feel the weapon he employs (fundamentalist Islam) is harder to control than weapon employed by the likes of Adedibu ( Motorpark touts and NURTW). But their aims is the same thing - control their environment through violence and intimidation and be ready to deploy your thugs for elections. Also i think he might have fallen out with the powers that be, hence their clash with the police, or else how would one explain the way the sect had operated undisturbed all these years.

Gbam!
Isa Yuguda (The quadruple polygamist of Bornu state house) and his men  obviously have something to hide.
They murdered this man lest he spills the beans
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by fayahsoul: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2009
lastest conspiracy theory:  The catholic church founded islam.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by jamace(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2009
lastest conspiracy theory: The catholic church founded islam.

Don't get it twisted, TRUTH IS LOVE OF JUSTICE!
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by ocelot2006(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2009
I find it absolutely hilarious that people complain about the Nigeria Police Force killing this murderer instead of using the proper legal channels to prosecute him. I would like to remind these posters that the same judicial system acquited this animal in 2008, despite the evidences mounted against him by the SSS & the police force. Our intelligence & law-enforcement agencies knew he was planning something big, but the Abuja high court thought otherwise. The consequences of that decision is there for all to see. Five northern states almost went up in flames with innocent Nigerians and police officers killed. Do you think we were going to risk a repeat of 2008? HELL NO!!

As far as i'm concern, the police and army did an excellent job taking out this monster along with his followers. Anyone against this should go and cry me a river. Or better still, why don't u all take your talk of human rights and justice to the families, friends, and collegues of all the innocent people, police officers, and soldiers murdered by this monster.

GOOD RIDDANCE OF BAD RUBBISH.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by MrCrackles(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2009
Topic
Good riddance!
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2010
My mother always said "Kayla, be careful who you feel sorry for girl!" but even through all of that I still have a tendency to "cry for"/pity even villains. I feel like no matter what he had done, that should not have been posted on their website like that. That was low. There is two sides to every story. Some people hated/ feared him and others adored him so out of respect and to keep tensions low they should not have put that on their website. I have never met the man, let alone heard of him in fact this is evident as this is over 1 year later than I am writing this but either way that was low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

b / Beautiful Slay Queen Spotted Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri (photos) / Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.