Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International (26744 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign / Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by mantew: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2016
bukola confess your sins so that you will receive presidential pardon. #in the voice of eze nmor
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by shamecurls(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:
Crookola Saraki is pretending to be unperturbed but a close look at him clearly negates the false bravado, he has lost a bit of weight...

He knows he can't beat this rap, all he & his lawyers are hoping for is that they manage to get a "political" solution which is not going to happen despite the subtle blackmail about persecution [b]

The yeye senators spurring him on are only lying to him because of the committees he fixed them in & also trying to cover the bases in (unlikely )case he beats the rap.....

[/b]The loyalty is reward driven! No substance to it.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by hotdi(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Where are the ABOBAKUs? grin
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by fxskye: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2016
shaqhead:
Just when you taught uve heard it all, you keep hearing more!

I believe this is just the tip of d iceberg we will hear about these thieving politicians!

One by one, we wl witness their dance of shame!

So Mr. President was right during Presidential Maiden Chat where he said it's a tip of an iceberg of what we are hearing

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by kunle75(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:
Crookola Saraki is pretending to be unperturbed but a close look at him clearly negates the false bravado, he has lost a bit of weight...

He knows he can't beat this rap, all he & his lawyers are hoping for is that they manage to get a "political" solution which is not going to happen despite the subtle blackmail about persecution

The yeye senators spurring him on are only lying to him because of the committees he fixed them in & also trying to cover the bases in (unlikely )case he beats the rap.....

The loyalty is reward driven! No substance to it.

You are very apt about your view on this issue i like it.

They are all psychophant
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by candyboy(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Nigeria politians and their cronies has finished dis kwantri.
chai!

Even with all these revelations, some people will still come here and defend him.
I wonder if this Panama papers was exposed in Nigeria, we would be shouting 'witch hunting' by now. SMH for Nigeria seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Princecharming01(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Very soon the bushmeat will catch the hunter.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by signz: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
I don't even need to read the Op.

It'll be easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for Saraki to escape the land mines laid for him.

Saraki should however do us a favour by making sure he doesn't go down alone.

Apart from God, our only hope of a real revolution is if/when the elites feast on their own flesh and blood (Fight each other). I have no iota pity for Saraki

4 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by farem: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
todayboy:
Why no pressure for dangote and Theophilus danjuma who sponsored buhari election are they not in the Panama papers too. Buhari want want to start another selective trial against opposition

Can you tell this honorable House, the political portfolios of Dangote and danjuma?

Or tell us the political office the duo occupied in the last 30 years?

Your response will let us know the wisdom or the otherwise of your protest letter

3 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Standing5:
He should just resign and go invest n enjoy his blood money somewhere . . .
The guy isn't even fit to be a mere commissioner under Fayose.
is not even fit to be class captain. He has no integrity. A whole prime minister of Iceland resigned because of the Panama papers leak, while this one that calls himself a senator is still proving strong head. He has totally made mockery of the Nigerian judicial system he feels like he is enjoying ridiculing the country's arm of government

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by charlesucheh(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Saraki be using his monies to defend himself big time! 20lawyers standing like Gladiators in an Arena, ready to fight to the End!!!

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2016
chai.

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by he14thsoul(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Let me say presticible, that is as quickly as possible,
that i see Saraki, the incumbent president to the Senate on his way to prison,
that he is doomed sins the god of pdp died,
That he will not die but live to pay for the sins of tha father...
That i see a glorious vindication for Kwara
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Brushless: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Standing5:
Not a misquote, some Nigerian leaders are just not worth it; put them in a position of trust they will more than misbehave.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by shaqhead: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2016
fxskye:

So Mr. President was right during Presidential Maiden Chat where he said it's a tip of an iceberg of what we are hearing
Ofcourse....for the blind n deaf!
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Masculity(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016
todayboy:
Why no pressure for dangote and Theophilus danjuma who sponsored buhari election are they not in the Panama papers too. Buhari want want to start another selective trial against opposition

you really fit your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Firefire(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Like Father Like SON

The father (Olusola Saraki) is more fraudulent that the son (Olubukola Saraki).

The son is a learner.

The entire family of Sarakis' are looters and fraudsters.

May God deliver Nigeria from all known and unknown looters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Brushless: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Aromas:
Saraki should just resign honorably
He never had any honour and so cant know what honourably means

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by eleko1: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Enjoy Wetin? That money don hook him for throat/nEck .He resign today,EFCC bomber FC DeY Wait for him.HiS own Bail NAh 5 billion
Standing5:
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Akaujaa(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2016
todayboy:

Is Saraki in the opposition too?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Brushless: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2016
todayboy:
You dont seem to understand. I pray you grow up.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Standing5:

1st off, it's not his money, why do we always do this Nigeria, someone steals and when caught, all we say let him resign and go enjoy the money, the country can seriously never change, try this same thing in other developed nations, by now Saraki and his entire co thieves who have indicted would have been in jail by now.... cool angry

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by fawaz050(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
He should have resigned when the pressure was up

I think his thought that if he should resign,it would only verify the allegations and that would dampen his personality,so he had rather fight to the end than accept defeat now.

Seriously,i wish the same thing could happen to tinubu,obasanjo,ibb,theophilus danjuma and other looters

I weep 4 Nigeria;(

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by dokunbam(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

He knows he can't beat this rap, all he & his lawyers are hoping for is that they manage to get a "political" solution which is not going to happen despite the subtle blackmail about persecution

The loyalty is reward driven! No substance to it.

Crookola?
People can form names
cheesy grin
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Remii(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2016
labamo07:
I refuse to take this government serious until a high-profiled politician is jailed.............
tell judiciary and rule of law propagandists, executive is doing their bits

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Brushless: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2016
signz:
I don't even need to read the Op.

It'll be easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for Saraki to escape the land mines laid for him.

Saraki should however do us a favour by making sure he doesn't go down alone.

Apart from God, our only hope of a real revolution is if/when the elites feast on their own flesh and blood (Fight each other). I have no iota pity for Saraki
You are right, he wont go down alone, but everythings need to be meticulously browsed through. There's also a lot of receivers involved.

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Coldfeets: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Ha ha ha...

... One day for the owner

grin
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2016
todayboy:

The two people you mentioned do not hold political office. Having an offshore company and assets is not a crime. What is a crime is failing to disclose it to the CCB on assumption or vacation of office.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by modath(f): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2016
dokunbam:

Crookola?
People can form names
cheesy grin

Does it not suit him? grin

Crookola Saratiff! tongue
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by tomakint: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Firefire:

The father (Olusola Saraki) is more fraudulent that the son (Olubukola Saraki).

The son is a learner.

The entire family of Sarakis' are looters and fraudsters.

May God deliver Nigeria from all known and unknown looters.
Just imagine.....
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by ricebeans668: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Like Father Like SON
Hello, good morning to you. Could you please help search if you could get the information where Buhari declared that he will ISLAMISE Nigeria. That statement was issued in Concord and New Nigerian new papers. I have look though the old copies I have, I could no longer find it. I remember, Buhari said it in these two papers. Thanks in advance.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International by CHIDIEJIOGU: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Abeg, make them leave this man na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit / Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term / The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.