Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Can You Tell What's About To Happen Here? Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell What's About To Happen Here? Lol (973 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Oya Let The Experienced Tell What The Painful Punishment A Man Can....(pics) / Can You Tell What I Sound Like Just By Looking At Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell What's About To Happen Here? Lol by lordcornel(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol.. Choi

Re: Can You Tell What's About To Happen Here? Lol by Maamin(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Each stone in her hand for each individual head grin
Re: Can You Tell What's About To Happen Here? Lol by feldido(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Fatality... MK things grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell What's About To Happen Here? Lol by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2016
She can't muster the courage to commit herself to do so. If not, she would have done that already.
Re: Can You Tell What's About To Happen Here? Lol by Godfullsam(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2016
She dey think for her mind... Na for where I go hit sef? For head or for back?

Na who i go first hit sef ? Abi make I hit the two of them @ once...
Re: Can You Tell What's About To Happen Here? Lol by Aliyeous(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2016
yes she dy luk 4 where 2 dig 4 RED fuel
Re: Can You Tell What's About To Happen Here? Lol by nepapole(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Two romancelanders are about to be hit in d head with a big stone by a fellow romancelander.

(1) (Reply)

Am So Mad With This Post I Saw / . / See Beautiful Pictures Of Earings, Bracelets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.