Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy (34372 Views)

What To Expect In The Infinix S3: Better Than Tecno Camon CM? / Why Infinix Note 3? / Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Your opinion,and it doesn't matter
Nebuchadnezar:

tecno na crap live with that and customer don't like crap
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
People that like tecno will still buy
asuustrike2009:

Demarketing tecno wouldn't change most customers from buying tecno. Infinix might be selling but the reality on ground is that tecno still top the market. Every brand has it's uniqueness . Nokia failure was because they weren't innovative enough. The so called infinix zero 3 or whatever, some persons are already complaining even before seeing the phone
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Period, different people want different things
asuustrike2009:

The persons buying their products aren't fools. Tecno is giving to her customers what they want. If you don't like them others do and they aren't complaining. Whether you like or not, they will still top the number of phone manufacturers in Nigeria.
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
gionee shouldn't even be brought into d convo
EEZe:
goinee rock it all' durable'quality display'there battery no be hear

going for goinee e7
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol
mohemos:
What do you mean by iPhone having more processing speed than android ? The last time I checked iphones are still running on dual core.
please tell me what I don't know.
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
as in
TeeFeh:

If its paining you,fake yours too nah,doesn't stop me from getting the new boom j8 TECNO phones are stronger than infinix,my infinix zero was 30k when I bought it as at last year,,but the hot note camera was even better than it. WTF??thats what TECNO will never do
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Someone dah doesn't know what he's saying
TeeFeh:

Tecno na crao but I have seen 5 people using the canon c8 in a bus and an outing for just this week...You are clueless nigga...
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
EWWWW
joseph214:
And you're an ignoramus.
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Matured comment
kennybenjminz:
Hmmm..I have heard all of you and your views. Its all a personal opinion. If I may come in as a legal minded individual without sentiments, I will give it to tecno mobile cos they started it all..they became the golden key that unlocked the way for other affordable smartphones to do business here of which I know most of us talking against them all used tecno mobile. Its not a crime to air your views like I said earlier. .so be at ur best today and have a nice day!!
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol, confused being
tymajek:
I don't get.....You're a tecno fan but you dislike tecno......sounds like yo just hating!

This really changed ur mind?
Jimi23:
Don't really like my infinix hot though but after reading this I am beginning to think otherwise.
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
well, it's news for some
ShiroSan:

I've noticed Oraimo accessories on the phones. Haven't used any though.

BTW, it is not news that infinix Tecno and Itel are owned by Transsion
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Haba
joseph214:
Show me a link Ekpa
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
GBAM!!!
kennybenjminz:

Why the exchange of words?? You like infinix while teefie loves tecno..case close! wink
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by olexjay(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
[s]
windyjosezy:
Pointless
[/s]
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
i really don't see that happening
irerhtech:
bro i tink Gionee would top the market.
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
I totally agree with this
asuustrike2009:

That's what you think but the reality is that tecno still top the market. Apart from smart phones, other low end phones what will we torch light phones are virtually in most household.So their market share is still high inspite of competition
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
That's not true
irerhtech:
but if notice, majority are now opting for gionee. especially with their new products.
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
True this
asuustrike2009:

It's the fact that's it is from china. Every brand has it's selling point and they know to attract their customers. For example because of the lauch of gionee mini at about N18,000 or so with about 4,000 Mah, tecno lauched L5 to counter it having 5,000 MAH. This left customers in confused state of choosing between L5 and gionee mini phone, why because of the battery life. Tecno knows the game more than these brands that is why they have now started taking customer's advice unlike before when they churn out phones monthly. Till today Camon C 8 and Phantom haven't gotten any issues or complain from customers because they were produce to meet the needs of customers
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol,that's a joke yh?
omid:
it is but check out how techno started. and now its Gionee, i kinda belive that with time Gionee will take up the market.
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol, i pray
irerhtech:
techno for now still tops the market. Despite having torch light phones in hand people still want the latest smart phones. and i can say that Gionee is the market challenger when u bring tecno gionee and infinix.
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
I for one won't buy
asuustrike2009:

Yea but most customers are reluctant to buy their product instead they might go for other brands
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
nawa o, Unilag has cleaners
asuustrike2009:

Gionee with take up the market when they start listening to what Nigerians want and not what they want. Yea accommodation fee but the university have cleaners that clean school hostels except Unilag doesn't because other schools have cleaners. Secondly they should consider price which is major determinant in Nigeria as Nigerians are price conscious although not all
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by windyjosezy: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Osheyy, sound it
Micheezy7:
Wack infinix.... Tecno phones are better and durable 100%
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by Jimi23(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
windyjosezy:
This really changed ur mind?

I'm not sure.
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by tolexy007(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
windyjosezy:
Zero what?
Don't even go there, the phone started giving me trouble d day i bought it
may u are just unlucky, mine as never give me any prob since I bought it last yr July..
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by abduldope(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
windyjosezy:
Liar, BIG FAT LIAR
lol ok if u say so
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
windyjosezy:
nawa o, Unilag has cleaners
Why are quoting different quotes at same time? The first was about gionee then the next one is Unilag palava. So I don't the correlation between the two
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by tymajek: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2016
I mean......the guy's just totally confused!

windyjosezy:
Lol, confused being
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by TeeFeh(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
windyjosezy:
Someone dah doesn't know what he's saying
yeah..its obvious man
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by kolexepana: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
windyjosezy:
you wey know, teach am
Make i come lecture am for free? Naah angry
Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by sureinfo: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Temtem1984:
I love tecno

Please shout it louder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How many of You Remembered This Phone? / MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online / Mention 3 Mobile Apps You Can't Do Without.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.