Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,361 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Call It "Commission Of Iniquity", They Call It "Commission Of Inquiry" - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Call It "Commission Of Iniquity", They Call It "Commission Of Inquiry" - Wike (434 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / Jonathan Meets Electoral Commission Of Zambia / Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Call It "Commission Of Iniquity", They Call It "Commission Of Inquiry" - Wike by my66: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2016
The "commission" Governor WIKE inaugurated in Government house two days ago has nothing to do with inquiring to know the truth about the senseless violence that took place in Rivers State on the 19th of March during the rerun elections. It's set up to achieve the complete opposite. To obscure the truth, to bury facts and hide perpetrators of the violence in the labyrinth of undeniable political attachment that seeks to massage the ego of a new political god and scrub off the indelible stains of blood on his hands.

The reason is simple. Nemo Judex in causa sua is a fundamental principle of natural justice. Those who set up the commission are the same people the commission should indict, but because he who pays the piper dictates the tune, the commission cannot refuse the natural urge to observe acceptable table manners. Thus, truth and fairness, ab initio, are the first casualties of the charade that will soon unfold.

Source http://www.nairaland.com/2016/04/i-call-it-commission-of-iniquity-they.html

Re: I Call It "Commission Of Iniquity", They Call It "Commission Of Inquiry" - Wike by Flexherbal(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Our leaders are selfish, not selfless!

(1) (Reply)

INEC Incurably Partisanship Under Buhari-Fayose / FG To Enforce Rent In Nigeria…you Pay Monthly Says FCT Minister / INEC Releases Official App On Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.