Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry (14972 Views)

PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) / BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by DONSMITH123(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
A Chieftain and Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Dakuku Peterside has dismissed as laughable the Judicial Commission of Inquiry of the State Government on the rerun elections.

Peterside said the action by Governor Wike is like the proverbial witch who cried at night and a child dies the following day.

The Director General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency noted in a statement released by his media team that Governor Wike continues to ridicule the office he occupies.

He wandered if the Governor does not have people around him who should be telling him the truth.

He said it amazes him how Governor Wike would be taken seriously in his inquiry after he told Rivers people not to attend an investigative panel set up by the Nigeria Police Force.

Peterside also questioned the motive of Governor WIKE’s Commission of Inquiry when he accused the Police of having predetermined aim of investigating acts of violence during the rerun elections.

The APC chieftain advised members of the panel led by Justice Chiwendu Nwogu not to allow themselves to be used by Governor WIKE to achieve a dubious end.

He said the same mission was intended with the Justice Omereji Panel on the aborted rerun on 19th March.
According to him, “are there no people telling the governor the truth. Here is a governor who told Rivers people not to attend an investigative panel set up by Police to probe issues surrounding the election and an audio that went viral where the governor threatened INEC officials with death.

“Is it not laughable that the same governor has now set up a Judicial Commission of Inquiry to probe issues surrounding the election and he expects Rivers people to obey him. What manner of a governor is Nyesom Wike?

“How can a responsible governor be urging Rivers people to be lawless, how can such a governor call Rivers people not to obey police investigation and yet expects the same people to obey his own kangaroo judicial commission?

“The same Wike accused police of seeking to achieve a predetermined goal in its investigation to nail PDP members and I ask, what goal is the governor seeking to achieve with his own panel of inquiry, to exonerate PDP members and pronounce APC members guilty?

“I call on the Justice Chinwendu Nwogu-led panel to be very careful not to be used by Wike to achieve a dubious end. We all recall the Omereji panel and what the governor wanted to use it to achieve. In the end, his evil plan failed.

“Justice Nwogu was only recently made a judge by Nyesom Wike. I hope the he is not being used to do the bidding of the governor and PDP. My admonition to the judge is that he should know that posterity awaits him if he allows himself to be used by the governor.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/22/rivers-rerun-dakuku-laughs-wikes-panel-inquiry/

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by HungerBAD: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dakuku always making sense.

The best Governor Rivers never had. This is one very sound and fit person,and he would have made all Riveriens proud.

And as for Wike with his antics?I gave up on the guy,just like God gave up on the Devil a long time ago.

Wike is an embarrassment to everything good Governance stands for.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by GMBuhari: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
I laugh with dakuku

Wike is a clown

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by stephnie1(f): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wike should get ready to run from naija 2018 o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by stephnie1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Seconded

GMBuhari:
I laugh with dakuku

Wike is a clown

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Young03(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
another story again

Wetin concern me
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by GMBuhari: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

I am very sure I was FTC how are you here? Not like it means anything but I've been noticing empty threads I comment on I'm never FTC sometimes I'm TTC
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by HungerBAD: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=GMBuhari post=52165379]

I am very sure I was FTC how are you here? Not like it means anything but I've been noticing empty threads I comment on I'm never FTC sometimes I'm TTC [/quote

Lol.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by 9jayes: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
k
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by 9jayes: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
stephnie1:
Seconded

thirded

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dakuku...Amaechi's houseboy

13 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by kokosin: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
dakuku is a goat......Hausa stoog

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by cutepaul(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Endtime laff......some likes for my birthday pls

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Stalwert: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wike the fool of Portharcourt

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wetin this one dey talk

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by betcindy: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Peterside has to know that there's no vacancy for him in the state house,moreover he has to stay with his loot and wait for his time ,if possible

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Solowande(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dakuku mind ur NIMASA Biz

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by apidum(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wike is a funny dude. Lmao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Onyemadonald(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
laugh very well my brother. Wike is a joke

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by ruudcruise(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Look at this clueless Amaechi houseboy Dakuku talking rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by yeyeboi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

The best Governor Rivers never had. This is one very sound and fit person,and he would have made all Riveriens proud.

And as for Wike with his antics?I gave up on the guy,just like God gave up on the Devil a long time ago.

Wike is an embarrassment to everything good Governance stands for.

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Chuksonyeike: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
stephnie1:
Wike should get ready to run from naija 2018 o

2018? are you sure you are okay?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Achorise: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
you are laughing @ man who defeated APC, three consecutive times despite federal might.
I should be laughing @ our party by not removing Wike despite the enormous campaign and security agencies released for us.

Amechi heated the polity in Rivers state
so what's happening now is the aftermath of the polity always heated by Amechi.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by arsenal33: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Dakuku...Amaechi's houseboy
So?

Truth is hurting you

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by DonCortino: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Make this people leave wike alone to work naa!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by johnpaulo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Buharimustgo: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wike the destroyer of Amaechi,Buhari and Federal might,shame to all his haters,Charlie fire down,they r all hypocrites,and double standards is their middle name

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by wexyee: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Danpotter(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
dakuku's brain is laughable

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by kinibigdeal(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shame on APC again. Why dont you set up a panel to investigate a live ballot snatching and harrassment of River's people by the police? So you can set up a kitchen panel to investigate a clone voice. APC is so brain dead. Wike is on ground, his genuine panel will reveal the whole malpractices carried out by Ameachi and Buhari? And let me ask, if Wike panel is not relevance, why is Dakuku ranting? He can as well as ignore it like Wike did. I guess someone is scared

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by gryhusky(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote autMy friend go and sleep joor Who told u is the best governor If alte his him why did rivers people reject him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sign Death Warrant For 2,500 Inmates, NPS Tells Govs / Buhari Departs London For Nigeria After London Medical Trip - Sahara Reporters / APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.