Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (51026 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by ariesbull: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
lonelydora:
Except me. I am a married man with a difference. Chai...... I love my lovely wife too much and can never cheat on her. What am I looking for in other girls that she doesn't have times 10. Baby I love you.

Biko mechie onu

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by lonelydora: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
HateU2:
nd i'm jealous sad

God bless ur home bro

Thanks love. God bless your home too.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Monikween(f): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dfavouredone:
The pleasure from cheating is just overrated, there is nothing as gratifying as a faithful and committed partner - it heightens your sense of purpose.

Cheating is the strategy of the devil to keep men in aimless pursue because he fears the strong direction, leadership and coverage a non-cheating man provides to his family.

#TeamFaithful #TeamOneManOneWoman #TeamOneGuyOneBabe
God will bless you.. everything you lay ur hands upon shall prosper..You'll live a fulfilled life...chaii!!!!...I tot I wouldn't find anyone with sense of decency

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by lonelydora: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
ariesbull:

Biko mechie onu
Why would like shut up? All men are not the same bro. I was into girls before marriage so I can't do it now.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by femi4: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
vickie1900:
What about reasons why married women cheat?

1. Lack of sexual satisfaction from their husbands

2. Lack of lovey dovey from the husband

3. Lack of monetary finances to take care of the home

4. Them don swear for the woman for village

5. Add yours
lack of opportunity
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin parable
lonelydora:
Except me. I am a married man with a difference. Chai...... I love my lovely wife too much and can never cheat on her. What am I looking for in other girls that she doesn't have times 10. Baby I love you.

Modified: Before I got married, I was into girls. So, I can't do it now because there's nothing in girls I have not seen. I love and respect my wife. That's why I can't cheat on her. Most men cheat because of their mind set. If you believe you can stay with one woman.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Sistem007(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
lonelydora:

Modified: Before I got married, I was into girls. So, I can't do it now because there's nothing in girls I have not seen. I love and respect my wife. That's why I can't cheat on her. Most men cheat because of their mind set. If you believe you can stay with one woman.
Oga the reason u don't cheat os.foz ur wife is a good woman. Had it been she was a bad wife then I would listen to you. Except u wana tell me my assertions are wrong.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by just2okworld(f): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
AreaFada2:
No. Men are polygamous by nature. This point seems clichéd but biologically correct.

Monogamy is a social construct, not biological. Subconsciously, a male knows that some of his kids may not be biologically his. So the more sex with more females, the higher the chances if his genes surviving.

Whereas the female is intrinsically more concerned about raising the kids for up to 16 years. For that she needs a commited male to go bring home the bacon.

Also, sex act is biologically an act of conquest and domination for a man and therefore empowering. It is an act of submission for a woman. Submission is not an attractive thing and a woman needs incentives to do so: money, fame of guy, attractiveness of guy, influence of guy, etc.. Like King Solomon, David, Bill Clinton, etc.

bros,na me get all these English ni?

e pass me ogrin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
oxyG:

If you are a lady,you must be a problematic one.Nagging does a lot in pushing away the mind of man from home except for those men whose spec is the nagging type.
Lolol. Why cheating? Why not something else like eating outside? Or keeping late nights? Why must nagging lead to leading the dog life?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Trexnemesis(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
When your wife begins to look like your old mother at home - pay no attention to her appearance anymore, it's a turnoff. Man is designed to admire, appreciate and go after BEAUTIFUL Eve.

A woman that cannot be controlled, take correction, say sorry or take instructions from the husband, has pushed the man out.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Trexnemesis(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Truth, what you steal is always sweet, but e go kill u one day. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by rgee: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
amiibaby:
A man that will cheat will cheat....... cheat is in d blood

sidon there, all men has tendency to cheat depends on circumstances
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by lonelydora: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sistem007:

Oga the reason u don't cheat os.foz ur wife is a good woman. Had it been she was a bad wife then I would listen to you. Except u wana tell me my assertions are wrong.

Yes. All join. She's a good woman and I love her so much. I can't do anything that will hurt her feelings
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
MRSANITY:
how wide can you spread your legs?
lol...u dey mad o
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by livinstone8(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
number 8: when you don't give him HEAD but want him to help you get AHEAD in life

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Sistem007(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
lonelydora:

Yes. All join. She's a good woman and I love her so much. I can't do anything that will hurt her feelings

Yea...A woman attracts the love of her husband when she is a virtuous wife. It's normal so ur not doing anything extra ordinary. It becomes extraordinary when she's a bad wife and u still love her all the same smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by omamokta: 5:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
cheating is expensive u know. most men that dont cheat cant afford it. I feel u r in dat category.. when u have d millions u will know better....

True talk. I don't even know a woman will reason this way.

my thought.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by ExpertNosa(m): 6:08am On Apr 09, 2016
i think cheating is encode and coded into every men DNA, Is only waiting for the right time to explode grin
SOURCE:
http://www.michaelnosa.com/2015/09/top-5-signs-that-shows-she-need-sx.html

http://www.michaelnosa.com/2016/02/see-top-20-questions-you-should-answer.html
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by lonelydora: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2016
Sistem007:

Yea...A woman attracts the love of her husband when she is a virtuous wife. It's normal so ur not doing anything extra ordinary. It becomes extraordinary when she's a bad wife and u still love her all the same smiley

Exactly. She's a virtuous woman.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by ClassCaptain(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Opeade939:
A cheat will not tell you he is a cheat. A cheat is a cheat,NO ESCUSE.
lol
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by SenatorJames(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Though there is no moral justification for cheating, but our women should also play their parts in securing their marriages and its common with our christian women hiding under the fact that their husband cannot marry another wife.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Sistem007(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:

Exactly. She's a virtuous woman.
that says it all bro...smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by belli: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Is really funny hw pple try to justify men cheatn their wives by all dese rubbish excuses... men dnt ve any reason 2 cheat cos hole Na hole bt women have all d reasons cos dere re diff sizes, length n thickness of shaft bt most of dm choose nt 2.... cheating is by choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by holyfather(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
rubbish angry

Go and ask Caroline Danjuma and Annie Idibia where they went wrong.
They went wrong in choosing to put up with the RUBBISH, no matter what happens.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Opeade939(f): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Yeap
ClassCaptain:

lol
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by valeno(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
if men dnt cheat,life wil b bored.......no gist wit fellow cheaters
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Bimpe29: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
At times, you become a victim of a secret or extra marital affairs without you wish or for reasons beyond your understanding.
However, cheating is bad and destructive. It can be stopped and avoided with the divine help and grace.
I pray to God not to make me a cheating spouse.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by ayobase(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2016
lonelydora:

Modified: Before I got married, I was into girls. So, I can't do it now because there's nothing in girls I have not seen. I love and respect my wife. That's why I can't cheat on her. Most men cheat because of their mind set. If you believe you can stay with one woman, then you can.

Your mind was simply made up to be faithful and committed.

#teamfaithful husbands.

May God help till end.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
ilawanson44:

I will like to fault you on that one!

Let me tell you something that happened while i was staying with a distant cousin in his matrimonial home some years back.

This guy was happily married and him and his wife were always inseparable, cuddled and played with each other whenever they had the chance to. Their marriage was pretty good during the first year and with the way they behaved, i was usually green with envy and wondering how lucky my cousin was and prayed for me to have a marriage like theirs which was supposedly "Made In Heaven" (Or so i thought) until his wife had their first baby. After having that child, (my cousin confided in me) her sex drive tanked seriously! She no longer craved for intimacy as before and then trouble started! Arguments over trivial things and sulking became the order of the day between the both of them. My cousin started wearing a frown on his face and seemed to be in deep thought most of the time like something was eating him up. The wife channeled more of her attention to raising the son she had for him, taking him off to a nursery and becoming more devoted to her job! But when i dropped by last year to visit them, my cousin's regained his youthful glow and the smiles returned. He became his jovial self but to the chagrin of his wife (which she complained later to me), he always kept late nights and hardly even ate at home. I later got to know that he was having an affair with an undergraduate of UNIABUJA in the same town where they lived.

So you see, most times, the women are the architect of their own marital misfortunes and when it explodes, they blame the man for not sticking his stuff into his trousers forgetting that when the man really want to, and you as his wife decides not to play with the thing out of the trouser once in a while, he will go outside to look for solace!

You can imagine a sexually active man not being able to make love to his wife for months and the woman expects him to be playing Pope Benedictus in the house? RUBBISH!!

Well, if your cousin was really interested in having sex with his wife, then he could have called her attention to the the problem.

Your cousin's cheating was not about sex it was about something else. The sex starvation was only an excuse. If all he wanted was just sex, then he could have found himself a prostitute.

That he was having an affair with an undergrad simply tells me it was an opportunity that probably fell on his lap. You know, he sees an undergrad in distress and helps her and that's it. In return for a little gratification, he makes her dreams come true. Very textbook actually.

It doesn't change my point of view
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by powerstone(f): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Let me share this analogy to shed more light: we all knw that pounded yam and efo riro is the best food in town, As much as we all love eating pounded yam, we get bored so we occasional try out fast food(with emphasis on fast) like Jollof rice, fried rice and small chops. so don't blame the player, blame the game.
Just imagine if your wife gets tired of eating only beef and decides to eat pork,fish,chicken, and some snails. How will you feel.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by graceama: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
although d seven reasons posted are 80%true....I still believe dat a cheat is a cheat! it only takes the grace of God for a married man to remain faithfull
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by egojiokwu(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
delishpot:

But it is not a problem if the husband gets a job away from home ba? If the woman does it she is considered risking her home but if her husband does it, the woman is expected to be happy and view sexual starvation as a small price to pay for the income the husband brings home right? And God help her if she also gives this same excuse you gave for the guy when she is caught cheating.
The thread was talking of a man, that's why I used a man as an example. It applies to both gender. May be I should have said couple before you know that I'm not referring to man alone. I'm not justifying cheating in any way wether man or a woman but I'm only stating the factor that may lead people whether man or a woman for doing so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.