Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,272 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days (50829 Views)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by dre11(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
A 38-year-old woman, Blessing Igwe, has been arraigned before a Gudu Upper Area Court in Abuja for allegedly battering her disabled husband all the time and sending him packing from his own house for days.

The woman, who was brought to court on Wednesday, was also alleged to have resisted arrest.

Igwe, who reside at CBN Estate at Apo in Abuja, is facing a three-count charge of assault, criminal intimidation and resisting lawful arrest.

The Prosecutor, Mr. Fidelix Ogbobe, said the complainant, one Robinson Igwe of Choos Estate, Apo reported the matter at the Apo Police Station on Aug. 2.

Ogbobe alleged that the defendant was always taking advantage of her husband’s physical challenge to assault him all the time.

“The defendant always takes advantage of her husband’s disability to assault him. The complainant is a physically challenged person, who uses crutches to walk.

“He has been admitted in hospital because of a head injury as a result of assault and battery from his wife.

“Despite police intervention, the accused had repeatedly beaten her husband at the slighted provocation.’’

The prosecutor said the complainant had petitioned the commissioner of police in Abuja on the matter.

He said further that the defendant had also absconded with two children produced by the union for over a year to an unknown destination.

The defendant only reappeared on Aug. 1, after more than a year since she left her matrimonial home and sent the complainant out of his house for days.

“But when the complainant reported the matter to the police, the defendant resisted arrest on three different occasions until she was finally arrested on the fourth attempt by the police,’’ Ogbobe said.

He also alleged that the defendant had also threatened to kill the complainant.

According to him, the offences contravene Sections 265, 397 and 172 of the Penal Code.

The defendant, however, pleaded not guilty.

The Presiding Judge, Alhaji Umar Kagarko, granted the defendant bail in the sum of N20, 000 with one surety in like sum.

Kagarko adjourned the case until Oct.17.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/wife-beats-husband-sends-packing-house-days/

lalasticlala
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Vision4God: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Husband and wife matter.
Na dem sabi o.
Make dem tell demselves d truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by LexngtonSteele: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
IGWE. ...Blessing.

I pity their men. So cowardly even their wives beat them.

They then come ONLINE to chest-beat.

Hope after all these boasts, they don't expect the women to fight the war while they wear female make-up & flee to Abidjan?

grin grin grin

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Vision4God: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
What attitude does d husband have that made d wife abscond or is d wife just wicked?
?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Okay, so this is a Joke right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Evablizin(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
shocked

This woman is worst than Jezebel chai,you were able to do all this evil because he is disabled if not your eyes for see your ears,bad woman

35 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

I know u are low-key happy about this post. tongue
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Evablizin(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
truthsayer009:

I know u are low-key happy about this post. tongue
sad never, my conscience is alife

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by KayDEAN(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
D
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by auntysimbiat(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
DAMN
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by lonelydora: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hasn't Robinson Igwe read the book of Proverbs 21:9 in the bible that says; it is better to stay in the ceiling than live with a contentious woman.

25 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by ChykeBivins(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
You gotta be kiddin me
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by tayus22: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
That my Girl

3 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by itsIYKE(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
Blessing Igwe ~ibo, not news, next...
akpa amu mpa gi is on fire....not news

32 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by ERCROSS(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
The man has certainly mistaken another man's bone for his own ... probably be Bash-ali's bone of bone

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
O' boy, Jazz dey that side too ooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by blackbeau1(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol. Mike tysons female version

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by delishpot: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Some men do it and heaven has not come down so why is this one news now? grin grin grin

Chai delish oh delishpit, they will soon come for me again.

All in all, she should be flogged 200 lashes everyday for 50 days then sent back to her people or jailed for 10 yrs. She is mean.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by miarhpe: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
moi represented

no woman no cry. . .in Bob Marley's voice

kindly contact for your business proposal and marketing plan.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by yaqq: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Women!!! guys let's forget about name checking and check the situation itself!

the only reason women complain of domestic violence is because men re naturally stronger else we would've just been finished!!!

just the little bit of advantage she s got cos the man is disabled, she s turned MAN bitter! God knows y he gave us upper hand!

most domestic violence is caused by women, they will want to examine their strengths to know if. they could actually beat a man nd then we should use our God given strength to beat the violent ones!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by pocohantas(f): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Heya...
Such wickedness, why?
Why would anyone hurt a spouse, especially one who can't defend himself. It's either the woman is very wicked, or she is paying back. I suspect he got disabled after the marriage. Some women are that vengeful, just pray not to be at their mercy.

The man's family should have made it a duty to check on him regularly, knowing his condition. She should face the law.

Ryabcool:
Lmao! gender based violence. Watch the resident feminidiots on nairaland come to say the man must have said something to deserve the beating. It is one thing to be a feminist(of which I highly support), it is another thing to be a feminidiot. Sadly, nairaland is filled with 80% of the latter. Anybody that has a problem with my post should pause and reflect, because the guilty conscience is solely at play.

You're probably too emotional to frame your analogy well. I will help you...the so called feminist say, "there is no reason to hit another". The resident smart men like you, say..."what did she say that made him beat her?".

So...my dear, the men who say women get beaten because of what they say are idiots. They are the ones you should be calling on, maybe they can tell us why this man got beaten. Keep your emotions in check... smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by jjjjj2017: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
wicked world.
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by aleeyus(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
dre11:

38-year-old woman, Blessing Igwe.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by KendrickAyomide: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
....h
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Ryabcool(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lmao! gender based violence. Watch the resident feminidiots on nairaland come to say the man must have said something to deserve the beating. It is one thing to be a feminist(of which I highly support), it is another thing to be a feminidiot. Sadly, nairaland is filled with 80% of the latter. Anybody that has a problem with my post should pause and reflect, because the guilty conscience is solely at play.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Earthquake1: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wonder woman.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
I will not check the names, but I can bet my life that it must be our brothers from the yEast, only bad news comes from them.

You never hear anything good from them, evil and bad news is in abundance in their domain

5 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by 2gbasky22(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Any student of department of public Administration in any federal or state University
pls Holla 08162931892...
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
There's no worst tax master than a female tax master....you think men are mean? Lol wait till a woman gets her hands on you grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by sweatlana: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's not his house but their house.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by extralargehead(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
I dont understand. At what point did the man become physically challenged? before the marriage or during the marriage. if before the marriage why is the woman behaving the way she is ? if during the marriage then she does not love the man, and would stop at nothing to get the man out of the way in order to take over the property. she is playing the script of her lover whom spent the one year with. LET THE MARRIAGE END.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.