Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (50786 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Textbook stuffs.

Pray to God to lead u not into temptation
Abi some karishika are so sexually attractive that when you see them, you'll always think abt sex
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by greall12(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Dyt(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ofcus
They must look for justification
Shior

If the man was treating the woman same way and we cheat, we are tagged whores

In all 80% of marriage go wrong is the man
#fact#
angry angry

11 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Poverty and lack of options for women in Nigeria also make them easy prey to men with a little more money and power. If conditions were a bit fair, more women would cheat to equalize the playing field. A woman with a good income and self respect is not going to put up with a serial womanizer.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by write2obi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by 4nobody4every1: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
sukkot:
hmm wahala dey. make i park here small * parks leggedez benz *
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by helphelp: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
But these are basic facts...

I expected some thing different

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by emoa2002(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Well, for me I think the kind of society we are permit it , if not why will man marry more than one wife or keep mistress.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Variety is the spice of life.[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][b][/b]
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
[b]Variety is the spice of life.[/b]
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Variety is the spice of life.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by sukkot: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
papawemba:
Variety is the spice of life.
nigga we heard you the first time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Let me share this analogy to shed more light: we all knw that pounded yam and efo riro is the best food in town, As much as we all love eating pounded yam, we get bored so we occasional try out fast food(with emphasis on fast) like Jollof rice, fried rice and small chops. so don't blame the player, blame the game.
Bro, I owe you two wraps of Oshodi Railway Line weed.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by goldenboy1894: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
let d cheating men marry the cheating ladies..50/50 no cheating.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Bro, I owe you two wraps of Oshodi Railway Line weed.
lol oshogbo own will do
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Aubrey1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Barcelona had messi...........but still went for neymar and suarez??

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Pinkyberry2(f): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
lonelydora:
Except me. I am a married man with a difference. Chai...... I love my lovely wife too much and can never cheat on her. What am I looking for in other girls that she doesn't have times 10. Baby I love you.
cheating is expensive u know. most men that dont cheat cant afford it. I feel u r in dat category.. when u have d millions u will know better....

my thought.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by zilon12(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Why the emphasis on men, a lot of ladies cheat too

After all how do you know if the lady he is fucki.ng is not another man's lady

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by lilmax(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cheating is easy,self control is hard
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by zilon12(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
cheating is expensive u know. most men that dont cheat cant afford it. I feel u r in dat category.. when u have d millions u will know better....

my thought.

On point
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Women need to cheat as much. One way to know a society is prosperous is when it's women are as free as its men to have as much sex as they can in their lifetimes. In virtually every rich country today besides the oil rich Arabs, the divorce rate stands over 40%. Hardly surprising at all. Marriage is a noble institution but as it turns out a very imperfect one. And men need not fret, there'll be much more sex for everyone

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by vickie1900(f): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
What about reasons why married women cheat?
1. Lack of sexual satisfaction from their husbands
2. Lack of lovey dovey from the husband
3. Lack of monetary finances to take care of the home
4. Them don swear for the woman for village
5. Add yours

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by arsenal33: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
lonelydora:
Except me. I am a married man with a difference. Chai...... I love my lovely wife too much and can never cheat on her. What am I looking for in other girls that she doesn't have times 10. Baby I love you.
you are not a nigerian
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by ucheHapers(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Blame buhari
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Number 7 though #ashamed.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by lonelydora: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
arsenal33:

you are not a nigerian

Why do you think so? Before marriage I was into girls wella. No club in PHC i don't attend. So there's nothing new in it. I can't do it now.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by 4C2215131: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Aqva:
Cheating is wrong, i am not in anyway trying to justify it. However, as a man, i must put myself in some men's shoes and then try to rationalize why the married one's cheat.

1. Neglect of the man
Most married women tend to neglect the men when the kids start coming. No more loved up evenings, no more hanging out. They always claim to be tired even when they have maids. Men tend to seek solace outside because they need someone to hang out with, to watch movies with and to share romantic moments with. Unfortunately, many girls out there are willing to fill this vacuum.

2. Neglect of herself
Give most women 3 to 5 years of marriage and you would see majority of them are no longer that sexy chic they used to be. No more doing up her hair regularly, no more trim figure, no more keeping up with the fashion scene. The sexy woman you married now looks like your aunty. We all understand that kids are a handful and make you tired but the problem is that they are so many sexy hot girls out there that makes your husband remember the old days. For men who are easily tempted or those who married their 'spec', they start looking for another spec since you are no longer the spec they married.ni

3 Reduced Intimacy
A lot of men consider intimacy and sex as a big factor in choosing a wife. If a woman has a good character but is poor in bed, most men would look somewhere else for a wife. However, many men married their wives because they used to get satisfaction from her. After marriage, most women don't care about pleasing the man. A lot always claim tiredness. For those men who have a high libido, expect them to look elsewhere for satisfaction.

4 Nagging
It's easy for a single girl to be loving, caring and understanding. After marriage it becomes a different kettle of fish for some women. they nag you over every little thing. For a man who can't stand it, he seeks solace outside, mostly in the loving arms of another single lady.

5 Variety
This is a point that has no justification but many men cheat because they want a different variety. They claim that you can't eat one soup forever, hence they seek out a different 'soup'. This is bad and is totally the man's fault. However, it is one of the major reasons most men cheat.

6 Temptation
These days some when com at a man with full force even when they know he is married. There are lot's of single girls out there ready to claim another woman's husband. Sometimes, it's difficult to resist a sexy girl who wants you and is offering herself willingly. Most men fall for this reason. Even pastors have fallen for this reason. That's why couples should be prayerful and men should pray against temptation.

7. Some men are dogs
Some men are really dogs. They cheat for cheating sake. They act like they are under a spell. They would sleep with their maids, secretary, bread seller, in short anything in skirt. Give them a model wife who gives them everything and they would still cheat. A lot of men who have many wives and girlfriends usually fall into this category. No justification for such men. They are cursed.

Stale, played out, over thrashed, boring topic! Don't y'all ever get tired of run of the mill topics such as these?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by lonelydora: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pinkyberry2:

my thought.

No baby. I do a work I earn nearly half a million. I have the money if I want to. Before marriage, I was into girls,no club, joint, I don't visit in PHC with girls. There's nothing in women I have not seen. I love my love that's why i don't cheat. Thanks for understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Lionofdjungle: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
to be candid, it requires self discipline not to cheat because no matter how beautiful your wife is, you will still see the more beautiful ones out there; it only requires self control and determination to be faithful.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by HaneefahRN(f): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
The main points ain't there.
-A crazy of entitlement to cheating, some men have that mentality.
- Lack of respect for the spouse and institution of marriage
-Lack of contentment
- Lack of self control
- Feeling of arrival

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by diva90: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Seen! Now do a post on '7 reasons why married women cheat' undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by sacora(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
d need to try sumfin different.....I hate repetition, even as a gal....#wish ur criticisms would get to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.