Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (51032 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by RiloKiley: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
ilawanson44:

I will like to fault you on that one!

Let me tell you something that happened while i was staying with a distant cousin in his matrimonial home some years back.

This guy was happily married and him and his wife were always inseparable, cuddled and played with each other whenever they had the chance to. Their marriage was pretty good during the first year and with the way they behaved, i was usually green with envy and wondering how lucky my cousin was and prayed for me to have a marriage like theirs which was supposedly "Made In Heaven" (Or so i thought) until his wife had their first baby. After having that child, (my cousin confided in me) her sex drive tanked seriously! She no longer craved for intimacy as before and then trouble started! Arguments over trivial things and sulking became the order of the day between the both of them. My cousin started wearing a frown on his face and seemed to be in deep thought most of the time like something was eating him up. The wife channeled more of her attention to raising the son she had for him, taking him off to a nursery and becoming more devoted to her job! But when i dropped by last year to visit them, my cousin's regained his youthful glow and the smiles returned. He became his jovial self but to the chagrin of his wife (which she complained later to me), he always kept late nights and hardly even ate at home. I later got to know that he was having an affair with an undergraduate of UNIABUJA in the same town where they lived.

So you see, most times, the women are the architect of their own marital misfortunes and when it explodes, they blame the man for not sticking his stuff into his trousers forgetting that when the man really want to, and you as his wife decides not to play with the thing out of the trouser once in a while, he will go outside to look for solace!

You can imagine a sexually active man not being able to make love to his wife for months and the woman expects him to be playing Pope Benedictus in the house? RUBBISH!!

Very good point you raised bro. This is the plain truth.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat by Cherlene(f): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
lonelydora:
Except me. I am a married man with a difference. Chai...... I love my lovely wife too much and can never cheat on her. What am I looking for in other girls that she doesn't have times 10. Baby I love you.

Modified: Before I got married, I was into girls. So, I can't do it now because there's nothing in girls I have not seen. I love and respect my wife. That's why I can't cheat on her. Most men cheat because of their mind set. If you believe you can stay with one woman, then you can.

Lovely, may God continue to give you the determination to be FAITHFUL to your spouse.

Cherlene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.