Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys (48323 Views)

Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? / Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls / Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
We all know that the Nigerian Economy has never been better. This has resulted to Ladies being forced to keeping some dudes as "Helpers" when trouble comes calling.

Even some Men are aware, while some are still Oblivious of the fact that they are already friendzoned.

So I will be dropping some phrases that when ever you hear it from a ladie's mouth, instead of smiling, take to your Heels....

1) you’re so nice": This is the initial stage of the "friendzoning" village. The moment a lady starts telling you how nice you are to her, without attaching any emotional or romantic touch to it, my brother make things clear to her before you will reach the next level.

2) “lol you are so funny": You have started talking, and in your mind you are creating a chemistry. But in the girl's mind, you are being used to kill boredoem and depression.
So my dear Brother, the moment you hear you are so funny, switch emotions tacticaly and watchout for the rest.. Before you enter stage 3

3) “bestie": The moment you reach this stage, fogerit!!!
You are now the LG chairman of Friendzone!
Your deliverance will be headed by "Rev king" himself!! I don't know if there will be a cure for this stage or maybe Mr 10 commandments [Tosyne2much] will write the 10 ways of getting of being a bestie.. I believe he will help you. But the moment you don't save yourself from this stage, you will fall deeper to stage 4!!

4) “you’re like a brother to me": Officially you have become the president of friendzone!! You are asking me how

Have you ever seen a girl giving out her kitty kata to her brother??

Have you ever seen a Lady date her brother??
Just know that at this stage, you will only the "STAGE 5" as your price!! So just take heart my Bro!!

5)“aww thank u": And this is your ultimate price!!
Even if you like, back her from Lagos to Enugu
Or
Do all her assignments for her, my Brother your only price will remain "Thank you" or if she is a good sister, you will get a higher price which is "God bless you so much"!!

So my dear Brothers, remember the signs and know when to flee. God bless

Feel free to add yours!!

Complied by Agubush

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by czarr(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTC!!!! grin
This is new!!....OK, I have never been friend zoned before.

Except its mutual. grin
I'm fly like that,haters can come and go and die and away already grin

Good writeup tho!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin so guilty of these...but I didn't mean to..those words are juz came out of nowhere.. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
hmmmn...in this fuel scarcity period boys don't mind being presidents of the friendzone

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Daniel2289(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
OP u're right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by ClassCaptain(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
. Different kind of zones.Some recharge card zone, some come and help us check the Generator" Zone, some na "what time is the lecture " ;.. Zonal officers grin

Friendzone, the second most populous country in d world grin

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin so guilty of these...but I didn't mean to..those words are juz came out of nowhere.. tongue

God is watching you. If we go to your village of "friendzoned" boys, they may have a population greater than that of Nigeria sefcry

10 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:
hmmmn...in this fuel scarcity period boys don't mind being presidents of the friendzone

Hahahaha grin.. At a point, na true ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by firstking01(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
///// /////
Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
mhen... u go fear friendzone
Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
viickerz:
mhen... u go fear friendzone
grin
Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by halfricanadian(f): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
If we dont friend zone some guys we would date all guys

Then we are accused of cheating nd being a slot

If u are in d friendzone it means dat girl has got dignity nd respect for her bf

Sumtin u shd go seek nd find in anoda woman!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
One of our (guys) worst nightmare! I mean, last time a babe told me I am so nice, Kai I just weak..

16 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by nonstan(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
I tell u

1 Like

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by tosyne2much(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Spot on OP... I dey come make I add my own join cheesy
Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by KingRex1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

If u are in d friendzone it means dat girl has got dignity nd respect for her bf

Why nt explicitly tell him u cant date him, u have a bf u love..

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Strahovski1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ladies cannot date everyone so they have to friendzone.

6 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Omotayor123(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
You are my BFF - Best Friend Forever grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by wordbank(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Aka Errand Boy

9 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Omotayor123:

I will jsut carry your name and go and give T.B Joshua!!embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
Ladies cannot date everyone so they have to friendzone.

It seems like u dnt really understand the term "friendzone"

3 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why then can't you girls limit your financial demands to what your daters can afford

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by bqlekan(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
choi sad

1 Like

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Mediapace: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
I abi grin undecided
Omotayor123:
Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by DemiGoddess(f): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
* I like you alot...hmmm lipsrsealed
* You are always there for me when others are running away...Choi grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
I once had a female friend who always referred to me as bestie, but she was really into me. We aren't friends anymore though. She had deep psychological issues.

10 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by Surfboard(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hahahaha, I've been zoned with that 'bestie' line by 2 different girls...safe to say we don't talk anymore.

11 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by wilybebsy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why not just tell him u have a boyfriend instead of putting him in the friendzone?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
DemiGoddess:
* I like you alot...hmmm lipsrsealed

* You are always there for me when others are running away...Choi grin grin grin

Vice president friendzoners association!

I hail ooo
Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by halfricanadian(f): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
wilybebsy:
Why not just tell him u have a boyfriend instead of putting him in the friendzone?

How many of u guys ever listen wen a girl pours her heart out

If i tell d boy i av a bf he wud come to nl nd write 100 ways girls friendzone their future hubby

Bt if i tell him yes he wud b happy

I rada brotherzone him self i do dat easily

15 Likes

Re: Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys by wilybebsy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

How many of u guys ever listen wen a girl pours her heart out

If i tell d boy i av a bf he wud come to nl nd write 100 ways girls friendzone their future hubby

Bt if i tell him yes he wud b happy

I rada brotherzone him self i do dat easily
So u are keeping them incase they might be useful on the long run?

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.