Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Beautiful Somali Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Somali Culture (8661 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / Beauty Of Somali Women / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Somali Culture by SomaliaGuy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is how we Somalis dress smiley

Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by SomaliaGuy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Somali Culture

Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by SomaliaGuy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
More Somali Culture

Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Lilyomi2: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerians are "fufu" people according to you Somalis... why then are you showing us you culture, when most of us are not really interested in Somalia or Somalis?
Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
You have a beautiful and rich culture.
Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Amd1740: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wooow

Somalis are beautiful people.

Wish i was a Somali cry
Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Amd1740:
Wooow

Wish i was a Somali cry

Don't pretend as if you're not, you're not even clever.

Another tip, only a Somali would say 'i wish I was a somali'

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
You are a Somali... in fact the big forehead, crooked teeth with an under-bite (or over-bite) and ugly type of Somali.

Fvcking troll!

Amd1740:
Wooow

Wish i was a Somali cry
Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Amd1740: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
TheTransformer:
You are a Somali... in fact the big forehead, crooked teeth with an under-bite (or over-bite) and ugly type of Somali.

Fvcking troll!

I'm not Somali but wish i was a Somali. I love everything about Somalia. I love the Somali culture, they have strong culture, faith, nice food and beautiful people.

I'm a Nigerian by the way and i really hate my country, culture and people. We are too backwards.

WHY DID GOD MADE ME A BANTU? cry cry
Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
m0ron.

Amd1740:

I'm not Somali but wish i was a Somali. I love everything about Somalia. I love the Somali culture, they have strong culture, faith, nice food and beautiful people.

I'm a Nigerian by the way and i really hate my country, culture and people. We are too backwards.

Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Amd1740:

For God's sake you ignorant imb.eciles, there are no "bantus" in Nigeria. Not that there's anything with being one anyway. And honestly I'm starting to think you guys are being lied to, because it seems you guys actually believe other people are backward when your major export is "livestock". Smh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Somalia252: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2016
The Somali people must be aware of our beautiful unique culture and history.

Somalis MUST NOT class themselves as BLACK, it brings shame for us to call ourselves Negroid.
Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Somguy: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

For God's sake you ignorant imb.eciles, there are no "bantus" in Nigeria. Not that there's anything with being one anyway. And honestly I'm starting to think you guys are being lied to, because it seems you guys actually believe other people are backward when your major export is "livestock". Smh

These imbeciles are a disgrace and should be banned. Too bad the forum policies do not allow for IP-bans..
Re: Beautiful Somali Culture by Somguy: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why are you insulting Nigerian people in their own forum, you shameless subhuman ape??

You come off as very insecure and are shaming the very culture that you claim to represent. I'm not even sure that you're a Somali to begin with.

(1) (Reply)

Major Ijaw Cities And Towns In Nigeria: / When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown / The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.