Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated (8641 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria / Yoruba Cultures - What You Want To Know! And What You Do Know! / Evil Or Dirty Nigerian Cultures That Should Be Abolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2010
www.babefishing.com
Having the desire to find local love or even to find international romance and integrate with western culture and politics?
Then just give it a go and you would find love, and if interested in international affair, you may find someone who would be interested to travel south to Africa to meet you for whatever, even marriage if you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested singles for free. Get yourself involved with this current and free dating, meet-up, chatting, and match-finding community....
No Credit card, No Pay-Pal, No Express Card and no Money required, just visit www.babefishing.com and sign up for a free profile and start chatting up desired genders. Goodluck:
Siobhan:
www.babefishing.com
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2010
God forbid bad thing.

6 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

God forbid bad thing.
What God you're talking of? Don't want to believe that your God is a racist hating on integration, is that?
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
Inviting you to www.babefishing.com Many people have joined the growing dating website, many more are joining, and a lot more are coming to join, what are you waiting for?
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2010
Using this opportunity to apologise for the technical problem that www.babefishing.com experienced the past hours, the management had worked tirelessly to ensure the rectification, and it's now back and running for good.
Please, log on to www.babefishing.com and enjoy all privileges. Cheers
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2010
Season greetings from www.babefishing.com
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2010
Great job guys and gals, i do see how you are utilising www.babefishing.com dating site. I knew from beginning that with people like you, there would be much activities going on there. And i hope you are catching one another in there.
And for those of you who haven't registered, the website is: www.babefishing.com
Get down on it. Good luck
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thanks to everyone who is using our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
I still want to encourage you to keep them coming, hoping to hear testimonies from you.
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2010
Hello all
We're still calling on those who haven't yet gotten involved to take advantage of our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.babefishing.com
Great job, much appreciation from www.babefishing.com
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2011
Keep it up, wel'done
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
Keep it on, lady, go
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2011
IrishBebey:

Hello all
We're still calling on those who haven't yet gotten involved to take advantage of our free dating website: www.bebeye.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.bebeye.com
Great job, much appreciation from www.bebeye.com
smiley wink smiley wink
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Ikebesuper, what's your take on this, any catche in Bebeye? Well, i need not ask you that as i know that you're hot for anyone lol
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2011
Vicjustice:

@Ikebesuper, what's your take on this, any catche in Bebeye? Well, i need not ask you that as i know that you're hot for anyone lol
Lol. Well, there are lot of options, but just being too selective, i'm really liking it there, thanks kiss
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

Lol. Well, there are lot of options, but just being too selective, i'm really liking it there, thanks kiss
Well, too many options might become a facttor for poor choice, you know
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by wishlolia(f): 1:45am On Feb 14, 2011
@Kissy, ha, was there any photoshoping done in your pic or that is an actual endowment? wink
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^Photo what? Me i no sabi that one o grin
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by wishlolia(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
Me sef, no be say i no get something for behind, but yes, i comot hat for you oh. If to say i be lesbian, i go for toast you na cheesy wink
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
Prove that by uploading a photo of it just like Kiss_ikebe has done. cool tongue wink smiley
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2011
IrishBebey:

What God you're talking of? Don't want to believe that your God is a racist hating on integration, is that?

the Gods forbid such activities. i thought this is aa cultural thread for d preservation of 9ja culture. d european man has already lost his tribal culture by intermarrying between other tribes after d introduction of christianity and now he is trying to pull us into it and make us lose our rich tribal integrity and culture, first, by introducing christisnity, second, through the diaspora, by enslaving many of our ppl and sending them abroad, as a result of which, different tribes have intermingled and have almost all lost their identity and culture, and now finally, by trying tomake us mate with foreign ppls. an advice to irishbebey: plz do not try to pull us into ur mess. we now wat kinda culture u guyz have. its aa vulture-culture. we might be poor, but we 9ja still have aa sense of dignity and pride in d rich culture and heritage of our ancestors. Theres certainly nothing wrong with our Nigerian boys n gals. They r good-looking, smart, well-mannered (atleast many of dem are) and can date and marry each other. these dayz, it seems dat even breeding among ur own ppl can be considered as rascist. wat a disgrace. angry angry angry angry tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2011
IrishBebey:

www.bebeye.com
Having the desire to integrate with the EU culture, then just give it a go and you may be lucky to find someone who would be interested to travel south to Africa to meet you for marriage or whatever you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested Europeans for free. Get yourself involved with this recent and free dating, meet-up, chatting, and match-finding community that has emerged from Ireland and is spreading its arm and is open to the world over.
No Credit card, No Pay-Pal, No Express Card and no Money required, just visit www.bebeye.com and sign up for a free profile and start chatting up desired genders. Goodluck:
Siobhan

www.bebeye.com
I made a post in the other thread, i need to talk to you personally, pls if you read this post, reply and tell me how you prefer to be contacted, i have something personal to talk with you. Thanx
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^Contact her through the "contact admin" button
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2011
Thanks vic, it worked
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2011
*foolish thread. angry tongue

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 3:11am On Aug 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
*foolish thread. angry tongue
You can move on without saying how wise you are
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Kiss_Ikebe:
You can move on without saying how wise you are
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
may you die OP. fast.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MamiWata: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Many Nigerians have already integrated with European culture. After all we're speaking English on this board. However what you're suggesting is diluting our bloodlines to match our diluted cultures. I can't see how that would benefit me as I'm beautiful and have beautiful children. However I certainly see how it could benefit people who weren't fortunate enough to be blessed with this skin tone and lovely African features such as the ghostly OP.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
MamiWata: Many Nigerians have already integrated with European culture. After all we're speaking English on this board. However what you're suggesting is diluting our bloodlines to match our diluted cultures. I can't see how that would benefit me as I'm beautiful and have beautiful children. However I certainly see how it could benefit people who weren't fortunate enough to be blessed with this skin tone and lovely African features such as the ghostly OP.
You are such a racist, too bad
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
IrishBebey: You are such a racist, too bad

shut up and get lost. if you speak such things here you will end up being lynched.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Tegese: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up and get lost. if you speak such things here you will end up being lynched.
you give negative impression as if that's how Nigerians are, maybe that is how you are in your village. Smhsss
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tegese: you give negative impression as if that's how Nigerians are, maybe that is how you are in your village. Smhsss

shut up. you disillusioned foreign thinker. TUFIA! angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. / When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown / Why Do Nigerians Have A Problem With Self Disclosure? Blame it on the witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.