Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Unprofessional Jobs Abroad. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unprofessional Jobs Abroad. (2062 Views)

Girls! Girls!! Girls!!! Stop Falling For The "Jobs Abroad" Scam!!! / Finding Jobs Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unprofessional Jobs Abroad. by tochito(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
please this is getting so interesting.how come in the whole board there is no where i can find info on the best country where one can travel cheaply and get menial jobs(unproffessional jobs)to do.Every body is talking about student visa,work pemit,visiting visa and blah blah.have you guys fogotten that we have business men in nigeria who wish to travel abroad not for the purpose of dong business but to get work to do and earn dollars,pounds or euros and other hard currencies.like a guy approached me and tried to inquire from me 'which country can i get the visa cheap and when i travel i will get jobs to do.i said i dont know but i inquire online hoping that when i come on board here i will get something to tellhim.but i was seing was 'i live and work in canada'work permit.where are the hotel cleaners and the flower cutters.please forgive me.the question is which country is visa cheap and money wise.
Re: Unprofessional Jobs Abroad. by danieljimoh(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
Try iraq,afghanistan or sudan or probably liberia
Re: Unprofessional Jobs Abroad. by noblegas2(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2009
Bagdad aint bad 4 business @ all
Re: Unprofessional Jobs Abroad. by danieljimoh(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2009
Yeah even darfur region too cos i heard even common cleaners own mansions there and their folks in liberia picks diamonds on the floor
My guy use your invest here instead of looking for odd jobs overseas cos you will be very lucky to get one and you ll end up realising staying home and doing something else with your travel money would have been a better idea
Re: Unprofessional Jobs Abroad. by Yuno: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2009
Almost all countries have enough menial workers and if not they have agreements with some countries to bring them. Nigeria doesnt have any agreement with any countries outside west Africa to allow unskilled workers to settle there. So nobody mentions it because there are no such visas. You can not enter UK, US, mainland EU or SA legally to do unskilled work , its not possible, you would need another kind of visa or else to enter illegally and then it wont be easy to find any legal work without papers, SORRY

(1) (Reply)

Info On Taiwan / Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) / Fiance Visa, Pls Any Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.