Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) (5196 Views)

He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics) / She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) / Nneka Was On Her Bed And Okon Unzips His Trouser And Brought Out His (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
As a waka about wey i be na, na so i carry my legs waka go meet titilayo, let me first describe titilayo, she is a fine girl with big boobs, she is tall in complexion and fair in height, she got the curve, a sexy lady.

So on this faithful day, i was feeling lazy at home, and i needed someone to talk to, so i called titilayo to know if she is around, when i called her she told me she is the only one around that everybody has left, so i asked her if i can come around, she said yes, so i brushed my teeth, combed my hair, took my bath and later dressed up to my best cloth and i went out on the street and boarded a bus to her house, when i got to her house, everywhere was cool, the a.c was on and she wore a bum short and a singlet, when she saw me, she ran to hug me, i was happy to see her, then she was rubbing my head telling me how she missed me, my lips was getting closer to hers, and lo and behold she went straight to my trouser and unzips my trouser and she was going for my shirt and

and i told her, titilayo what are you trying to do, and she started begging me that it was the devil fault that she is sorry, i said ok no wahala, and we did some praise and worship and some prayers and i told her bye bye, and i left, titilayo is such a good sister.

I will upload the pics later, am currently charging my phone in diamond bank.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Abeg hu get Gf wey e no dey use?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by alkines(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
hmmm konjitional prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by zeetyzin(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
who is titilayo? she get fuel?
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by Ojestas(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
zeetyzin:
who is titilayo? she get fuel?
Nah, i think.TItilayo is a filling station attendant.

3 Likes

Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by yarimo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
@op The place wey i dey live if u have started a story and did not end it or putting a picture in it, attracts maximum of 18 years in prison with hard labour
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by firstking01(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
So, you dey first comb your hair before you baff angry

4 Likes

Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by misshoree(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pics or you know what next...
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by MilesLamar(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
misshoree:
Pics or you know what next...

Fine geh.. Gimme ur number naa.. When I hamma I go holla kiss
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by iabdulrazaq(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
MilesLamar:

at dis old age u neva marry dey dia dey look for nairagirls
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
at dis old age u neva marry dey dia dey look for nairagirls
no mind dem, and dem go dey chase woman like cat wey dey chase rat, and dem no get shishi, poor old men
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by misshoree(f): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
MilesLamar:

fine boi cheesy ,lemme alone,when i hamna,u will be dere to notice
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by MilesLamar(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
misshoree:
fine boi cheesy ,lemme alone,when i hamna,u will be dere to notice

grin angry u dey do shakara for me?
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by misshoree(f): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
MilesLamar:

grin angry u dey do shakara for me?
u think so?
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by MilesLamar(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
misshoree:
u think so?

I knw you are shy, ah wee send u email wink kiss
Re: I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) by misshoree(f): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=MilesLamar post=44647562]

I knw you are shy, ah wee send u email wink kiss[/quote...lol,u not gonna get a reply to ur mail,i can assure u

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians React When They See Beatiful Lady (photos) / Finding it hard to stop masturbating? Read this piece..!! / My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.