Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations (2150 Views)

Nigerians 'flood SSS With Petitions' Against Judges, Demand Wider Probe / Nigerians 'flood SSS With Petitions' Against Judges, Demand Wider Probe. / Nigerians “flood SSS With Petitions” Against Judges, Demand Wider Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by omoakin111: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Just One year after voting him out, Nigerians seems to be missing GEJ badly which am sure will make him Ecstatic reading so much praises and Lamentations of present situation of things. What your take on this Do you think they are right or are bunch of paid PDP supporters or simply Wailers.

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by cktheluckyman: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Chai!! We do not know the value of what we have until we lose them!! Chai GEJ we miss u

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Pidggin(f): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
cry
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by zikIPE: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
I won't be surprised to see some repentant zombies there. I did not call anybody names oh lipsrsealed grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Firefire(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by youngeagle(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Never had any doubt about his style of leadership......Nigeria weren't ripe for his style,will always respect him.

7 Likes

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Leboska(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
The wise saw it coming the fool mistaken it for bigotry.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Buharism: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
beautiful nonsense
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Tallesty1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
zikIPE:
I won't be surprised to see some repentant zombies there. I did not call anybody names oh lipsrsealed grin

9 Likes

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Luckylife(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
The perfect match will be GEJ as president while Buhari as EFCC chairman or foreign affairs minister .

1 Like

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by drss(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
hahahahahaha come see comments for GEJ facebook page cheesy one former zombie even appologise for voting buari dullard grin omo nigerians don miss GEJ too much. exactly wetin him talk say nigerians go miss am when him comot.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by EasternLeopard: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
What the wise people from the East saw , the people from the W/N..... are just seeing.
Jonathan remain blessed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by drss(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buharism:
beautiful nonsense
when will u repent from ur sins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by bloomstar: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gej said and i quote "someday, Nigerians will beg me to come to office" and we are just in Genesis....
you never knew the value of things until u loose it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
just one year,

by the end of Bubu's tenure UN helicopter might be dropping food and blanket frm d sky,

enjoy ur CHANGE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Fmartin(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
A dog does nt go bak to its vomit.

No regret. Hakuna matata
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by appini: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gej forever.

11 Likes

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
just one year,

by the end of Bubu's tenure UN helicopter will be dropping food and blanket frm d sky,

sai baba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai. Abeg wish us well
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by illmatic101(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
just one year,

by the end of Bubu's tenure UN helicopter will be dropping food and blanket frm d sky,

sai baba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

.I rebuked you in Jesus name
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:

No regret.
Hakuna matata

......just like d zombies went back to a 1984 vomit and they are already regretting.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
illmatic101:

.I rebuked you in Jesus name

no, rebuke the 75yr old clueless dullard traveler u voted into power.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Armaggedon: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:

No regret. Hakuna matata
but a zombie does

1 Like

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by san316(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Foolish Nigerians. Even after Abacha, the worst dictator Nigeria ever had, died, many people still wished he had continued. It is normal for the past leaders to bd appreciated when they are gone, but I have no iota of doubt that Buhari will do faaaaar better than GEJ.

People think GEJ would have done better and that's because he's no longer there.

Thrash. I didn't vote any of them, but I wish I'm one of those that kicked GEJ out.

1 Like

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fedayeen:
chai. Abeg wish us well

when ex president tackled fuel subsidy for una own good you guys jumped out of ur houses in protest

today u guys re jumping on top of trailer to get to work

d propaganda dat men do lives with dem.

enjoy ur change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Nebuchadnezar: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
*singing * give me guns give me bullets then I pledge I'll kill all apc bastards one after the other angry
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by yomalex(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Link?
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by manmade(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
hmmmmm ,Wahalahi! buhari don bleeped up ,I used to follow my best friend to a aboki suya joint during the electioneering period and any time my good friend shout the magic words "sai buhari" it mean free suya from the aboki for me and my friend ,this continued until recent time when we tried the usual stunt ,the replied from the aboki was that "wahalahi buhari don bleeped up ,don't shout that name here again or I go stab u with knife".
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Ikengawo: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by mrhansome12(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Una never start to the lament I remember how southeaster where curse with all kind of unprintable names for not voting against GEJ, today we have been vindicated and I am happy that some of the comments on GEJ Facebook page are from the regions that thought they are wise or else the zombies could call all of them IPOD. I will not be surprise if one zombie call them IPOD despite seeing hausa and yoruba names. Never doubt the wisdom of the men from the east. All my sai baba pre election noise makers can't even stand infront of me now and talk whenever I raise buhari issue.

2 Likes

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by junketer(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=44531254][/quote]lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Dissociates From Igbo Summit, Insult Elders. / Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Declares Anambra Trade Fair 2016 Open (pics) / Here Is My ABU Degree Certificat - Dino Melaye(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.