Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations (2169 Views)

Nigerians 'flood SSS With Petitions' Against Judges, Demand Wider Probe / Nigerians 'flood SSS With Petitions' Against Judges, Demand Wider Probe. / Nigerians “flood SSS With Petitions” Against Judges, Demand Wider Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by Marvel1206: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
just one year,

by the end of Bubu's tenure UN helicopter might be dropping food and blanket frm d sky,

enjoy ur CHANGE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol.. God forbid.. u no go kill person abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by ayindejimmy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thanks heaven i rigorously campaigned against you .
i cant imagine what the situation would look like if most Nigerians had made the mistake
Re: One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations by TopHand: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2016
There will never be praises from me no GEJ and PDP family and friends circles who after ruling Nigeria at a time of record revennue could not build a single functioning refinery, I see all these triblistic Ipod boys and girls singing the praise of the past pdp thieves and cowards, becos power has shifted from their region of influence, they lack the basic principles of truth honnor and nobility, how do they feel that in 2016 Nigeria one of the largest producers of crude oil is importing petrol from abroad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Louboutin Dresses Cuban Olympic Team, Nigeria Can't Buy Flight Tickets / Military Can’t Dislodge Us From Lagos, Ogun Creeks – Militants Courtesy The SUN / Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.