Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Glo Is At It Again! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Is At It Again! (910 Views)

Did You Know Glo Is Censoring Your Browsing / Glo Is Back With Its Speed!!!!! / Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Is At It Again! by cumz(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
help, the Glo mast in my area hasn't bn working for about a month now, and as such have not bn able to use the internet or even make calls....

I have called their customer care, they keep posting me, that it will be resolved in 48hours, which they haven't done till now....

I wish I could just report them to NUC or something...

dang!
fuvk GLO
Re: Glo Is At It Again! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
cumz:
help, the Glo mast in my area hasn't bn working for about a month now, and as such have not bn able to use the internet or even make calls....

I have called their customer care, they keep posting me, that it will be resolved in 48hours, which they haven't done till now....

I wish I could just report them to NUC or something...

dang!
fuvk GLO
Switch to another network instead of wailing. That network is so poor that if care isn't taken, Ntel will teach them how to run business. Etisalat would have dealt with them but they are sluggish

(1) (Reply)

Overclock Oneplus 2 To 2.0 Ghz Snapdragon 810 On CM 13 ROM / I Need An Urgent Help / Sebago, A Nigerian To Win The World League Ultimate Tennis Championship (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.