Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard (30079 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by awakeuche(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2016
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Were the herdsmen able to have their way?
Did they attack the villagers and murder them like they do the jiiibos?
All the same, I expect the OPC to be better prepared next time.
Kudos to them for a job well done.
the racist yoruba and Igbo guys on nairaland are pretty stupid, but you, are one step short of a mentally challenged individual.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by TheProphetess(f): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Now normally I don't advocate for separation and such but this is getting too much.
We can't continue to live like this, no offence to innocent northerners. Their culture and religion is completely different to ours in the south and they have no respect for human lives and property. They use their religion and culture to affect the laws in our country and that is why child marriage is still legal and they can abduct girls from the south but still get a get out of jail free card.
Boko haram has taken the development of this country a good 10 years back.
Something needs to be done about the parasitic leg called the north. It's either they do something about it or we go back to how things were in the time of Awolowo.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by kgr8mike(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2016
boneruns:
The south is under siege by these Fulani herdsmen. And the earlier we eschew our tribal differences, the better for us all.

This is not a period for chest-beating. These herdsmen have something up their sleeves.

I think the earlier we come to terms that we are different,the better. It will never be true that we are one and the same.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Polar3: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Why is there no mass arrest of these suspected herdsmen?

Now, I understand, the Police commissioner is even afraid to lunch an investigation.

Poor One Nigeria.

**** We just want an independent homeland, not that we hate Nigerians. Forgive and Forget some of our rhetorics that make you feel insulted and support us.

Amen..cant wait for that day.
VIVA NIGER DELTA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by wintersnow(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2016
ipreach:
what do this set of people want?

Free education for all the cow!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by PraiseGyps(f): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2016
efosasere:
Are we seeing it now? They tried this nonsense in my state (Edo) today but it backfired woefully cos 10000 fulani herdsmen put together is One Edo man. Do we need to be told that these fulani herdsmen are terrorists? Why should they be allowed to carry weapons in the first place?

These fulani herdsmen will divide this country faster than IPOB. My advice to every Southerner is to start stock piling weapons and prepare for the rainy days. It's better to die fighting than being slaughtered like animals in our own ancestral lands. They should also sleep with one eye closed cos they mainly operate at night.

True talk..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2016
ycat:
Has your kidnapped and killed monarch's body been released? Stupid ibos whose royal was kidnapped and killed are here crying for Yoruba, what about 2 ibo women that were recently taken to replace cows the herdsmen been schtuping? What about countless killing of ibos by the herdsmen? You ibos that can't fight for yourselves should worry less about Yoruba. More ibos are killed by herdsmen, and I hope you ibos can save your energy to help your people from being killed by fulani. Our hearts are with you.
for once in your life, shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say. Sometimes I wonder the type of brain some yorubas have. Fulani herdsmen are trying to destroy your lands and rather than asking for a united south so as to flush out these uncircumcised monkeys, you're here saying trash. You no dey wise. Are you or the south in general supposed to be engaging in tribal slurs at this crucial moment.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2016
FKO81:
lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed
I hope it's not after1 or subway they kidnapped Where is Deji of Akure and shallow chest beaters OPCgrin grin grin watch out they will blame Igbo for this incident cheesy

Try and get small sense nah!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by RALPHOW(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Honestly PMB has disappointed even we his supporters on this herdsmen issue, Is he looking for revenge or until the country turn upside down before he will stop this nosense perpetrated by his kinsmen. OPC should rise to the occasion if that is what PMB want.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by FKO81(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2016
[
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by olutunde12(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Luckylife:
Hmmmm Nigerians are under attack by fulani herdsmen.

Buhari's herdsmen you should say.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by crownwealth: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2016
What is this again?

APC why? ??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by naphcoco(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2016
Whatever a man sows that he surely will harvest. I wish this is happening in Ogun, Oyo and Kwara States. God gave Nigerians GEJ, we spat on him and called him names. We brought with our hands BUHARI the BH and rejected God's annointed, now we are wailing and lamenting from economic hardship, absence of energy(light), Fulani herdsmen terrorism, bad governance, fuel crisis, kidnapping and ritual killings etc.
Nigeria got 200 tankers of fuel, the North got 160 tanks and the South-west got 40 tanks. Nothing for the Middle-belt, South-east and South-south. Is that what we call Equity and Justice? The name Nigeria itself is a SCAM!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2016
PMB knows all about this and as I said on facebook he knows and is their leader both BH, why must he be silent all this while if he has No hand in it even a single comment, he wants to clean up some tribes to have his own tribe more populace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by chuose: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Fulani guys dey kill Nigerians and Dullard has never visited any of them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2016
I am sure ma people from the south will say,it is lie or better still say its the IPOB youths
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Yujin(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2016
iyb:
Fulani herders are a problem even in the north they send their cattle into people's farm and it becomes problematic but let me explain something the Nigerian fulani is not violent but fulani's from other parts of West Africa not the same.
Those herdsmen are a result of our porous borders they are mostly fulani from other countries so it is a problem for all Nigerians to tackle but be that it may even with their tendencies to look for trouble outright massacres is not their MO if you see fulani attacking a whole village like they did in agatu those villagers definitely killed one of their own or they killed their cattle or stole them and reprisals from fulani is something you don't wish upon ur people cos they will be no quarter no mercy
The big question is: why is Nigeria more attractive to the other west African herdsmen? My people say it is the home rat who told the country rat that there's fish in the fish basket. We know the fulanis very well. They do bleed and will bleed. We don't expect mercy from savages and will show no mercy too. We will begin to hunt them let's see if they will grow wings or disappear into thin air. We will boycott their beef and anyone of us found selling beef will be excommunicated. Land preservation is the first thing. To hell with this one Nigeria. I cannot believe that what I read from a fulani man's diary of the 19th century during my primary school days will be visited on my own people in this 21st century. You need to see the pride with which he wrote of how they attack so called pagan settlements and kill those who oppose them. After which they take back to their camps captives and livestocks. This goes to say that a lot of the livestocks they have today where stolen from the minority tribes of the middle belt. Their cups will soon be full and they will have a taste of what they have been dishing others.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by FKO81(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2016
knightsTempler:
Again?
Fulani herders invade Falae's farms killed one OPC, others OPC members took to their heels cheesy cheesy OPC should invite IPOB since they are handicap in menace going on in Akure these invaders want to take over Akure, just like they did in Ilorin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by kozmokaz(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Polar3:

not only that,they still gonna say ONE NIGERIA..
Its one zoogeria.
Why cant yorubas and igbos and ss come together and face this retrogressive north and later sort out our differences?

SPLIT NIGERIA NOW!
DISINTERGRATION NOW

the only unifying factor holding us together is the liquid black gold
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by DaBullIT(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Yeebos were not caught with arms and munitions ? even since GEJ was there , not to talk of the most recent Weapons in Coffin saga

you are on a long thing
Fedayeen:
i blame the igbo and yoruba idiots who are fighting themselves while fulani extinguish their people.

As for you. You are just long on mouth and no substance underneath. You are blaming the igbos whereas everyone knows the real murderers.

Your own zombie is the highest and its nauseating.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Churchillsaug(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2016
inkon:
Visit Fulani, u are dead.
Fulani visits u, u are dead.
Can someone pls define human life for me, in Fulani language?
shekau
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ipreach: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2016
wintersnow:
Free education for all the cow!

Lolzzzzzz
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Uniben4sure: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Any efforts at curtailing the menace of the Fulani herdsmen should start with the NIGERIAN ARMY. Soldiers of northern/Hausa extraction are accomplices in the series of attacks perpetrated by the herdsmen... FACT

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Janet101(f): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2016
BossWike:
It will never be well with Buhari, APC and all zombies that still support them at this point

Get well soon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by qtx(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2016
unfortunately, we have to live with it until the next 8 years when a new govt that will not look at this as an ethnic issue but view it as sacrilege and destruction of human life that is suppose to be sacred.

Buhari unfortunately is silent. The question is, if the case was the other way round will he be this silent?
During campaign for 2015 general election people said Buhari was a unbiased Nigerian. But today can those same people still make such assumption?
Check out is action in the Niger Delta, he is not silent.
We have to live with it until the present govt is out of power and someone who really understand what Nigeria needs to stay together takes over.
Political sentiments apart, he is not ready to take any action bc it is his brothers killing other tribes. If his brothers were the ones dying, you will see a different Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by femeritus: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2016
Useless OPC. Attack is the best form of defence. Instead of attacking, they were busy defending.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by yomz1e(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2016
because someone died which is still be investigated and no official statement from the IG.. Lookup the meaning of Failed state... Google is your friend.

A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly. Likewise, when a nation weakens and its standard of living declines, it introduces the possibility of governmental collapse.

kozmokaz:
and una still wan tell me Nigeria is not a failed state?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by tuscani: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2016
We have not heard the last of this Falae-fulani imbroglio
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by mavinc4u(f): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2016
When the IPOB youths did a peaceful protest, armies were sent after them then militants did theirs, armies were also sent. Now Fulanis are doing their own and our president has not said anything about this except for importing grass to feed their cows. it looks like God's plane will soon land in Nigeria to do the needful. What a country.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by 100Cents: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Yorubas don suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... / U.S. And U.K. Press Statements On Upcoming Nigerian Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.