Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. (520 Views)

Pls Ur Help Is Really Needed!!!!..i Don't Know What To Do / Pls Ur Advice Is Needed... / Pls Enlighten A Brother, Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
i don't know how to put this cuz it left me confused, the way some women follow their so called prophets or pastors like a sheep to the slaughter. For example, there is this girl in my area that one of my friend is in love with. believe me he truly loves this girl and i know the girl also loves him.just last year Dec, he proposed to the girl and the next thing she said was that she can't marry my friend because her pastor professied that my friend isn't her husband.since then my guy has been dejected because he truly loves this girl. and the girl in question won't even let my nigga go while she still hanging onto the so called prophesy.pls advice needed should my guy move on or should he wait maybe the girl will av a change of heart. mature advice pls.
Re: Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
BROTHER the lady in question has been brainwash, there is not much ur friend can do, most of these ladies are secretly forking d pastors, so i will advice ur friend to move on. this is one reason why i prefare a club(but decent lady) than a church(but ashawo lady)
Re: Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by healthyarena(f): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
He will wait till thy kingdom come! Berra find your own wife go front!
Re: Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by Mprex(f): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
ask your friend to move on. I am a christian but i must say that the way we Christians worship these men of God is sickening.

Even if he gets to marry that lady and they start having issues, believe me, she wouldn't think twice before running to this prophet of hers for counsel.

Which is not proper for a healthy relationship
Re: Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by vicstar(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
kinda allergic to stagnation lipsrsealed always on a move
Re: Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Well he should be happy.

Cuz if na me b d guy, na slap I for take reset dat her brain.
Re: Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by tonio2wo: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
'your guy', 'your guy'!
We know say na you!

Back to d matter: since you have proposed n she said no, what are u waiting for again. Move on! unless u just want to continue chewing d kpomo.
Re: Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thanks for that, same as i thought but guess nigga is in love
Re: Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by spanzed(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bros this life no hard,he should try and move on.
Re: Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fela said that the white man religion would disintegrate us someday. some idiotic man of God would just break up two people just because they feel like. Religion in Nigeria is now what my pastor say or my alfa said that. not what the scripture says.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls Are Like Birds. They Wanna Be Free... / The Native Court Thread 2016 / Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.