Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? (1465 Views)

Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East / God Chose President Muhammadu Buhari For Nigeria, Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by winningwinner(m): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Nigerians will not fail to amaze me. And when something goes awry, we always try not to get identified with it. Let us say that "down fall of a man is not the end of his life".

So many people are laughing at the APC led government of Buhari and so many more are out there praying for its failure.
Well, APC deserves what it is getting.

Too much "I can do better" filled its campaign during the last general election. They thought being in Aso Rock is all about eating bread and butter. Leadership is not a name it and claim it thing - it's never a rocket science!

The youths of Nigeria are numerous. The last administration battled to make a quick fix of youth employment, but the number was just too much. Imagine raising the bar of youth bracket to 50 years!

Jonathan brought in all manner of youth empowerment schemes: SURE-P, YouWiN, name them..., yet a great number was left behind. The youths needed a change fast to get the whole number accommodated despite Jonathan's promises of better days ahead. They were just tired of waiting. APC harped on that and garnered a larged chunk of the aggrieved youth. They never wanted to hear any other thing but change. Even when Baba Buhari's certificate was in question, they told him to present NEPA bill.

Jonathan surrendered, but not without a word for the youth. He said that the Nigerian youth will appreciate him when he is out of Aso Rock Villa.

When the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP lost the presidential election almost one year ago, even the most optimistic observer of the political climate did not give it any chance that it would survive in one piece to pose a serious threat to the All Progressive Congress, APC, which, against all odds swept the polls to set a record as the first opposition party to defeat an incumbent government in Nigeria.

But one year after, there appears to be a resurgence of the PDP in a manner that only reinforces the saying that the only permanent feature in politics is change.

But while the PDP was still contemplating how it would rise from the ashes of defeat that it had been consigned to any level of relevance, the APC under President Muhammadu Buhari provided all the lethal weapons that would avail the PDP an opportunity to nail the party and government in the court of public opinion.

First, after several months of delay in constituting government, when it eventually did, many Nigerians believed that the long delay was not worth the wait because, rightly or wrongly, the names that eventually emerged were mostly recycled politicians some of whom had served in PDP government at one time or the other.

Nigerians again faced with so much trauma as a result of staggering economic policies, fuel scarcity, arrest and detention of political opponents in the name of fighting corruption, non concentration of the president in handling national issues, defection and celebration of politicians to APC, not giving attention to complaints of other Nigerians that are not APC members, as well as absolving every APC member of guilt despite series of allegations against them.

APC wanted a-one party system of government for it to thrive, but someone needs to call them to order when they go wrong. That is what opposition means!

I support constructive criticism, but am not part of those that pray for APC government's failure. No, what is the gain? It is only a mad person that uses his hand to destroy what he builds.

Truth be told, APC has failed Nigerians, whether or not they admit this. Let us as Nigerians, in whatever capacity you are qualified, lend a hand to build this great nation called Nigeria. At the end, the credit goes to all of us, not APC!

Nigeria shall be great again!!!!!

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by chocolateme(f): 12:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Bubu

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by LFJ: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2016
What is this one saying? Election is a game, you win or you lose.

3 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by Sirme411(m): 1:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Wailers everywere

2 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by winningwinner(m): 1:21am On Apr 09, 2016
Sirme411:
Wailers everywere

Please don't wail, it is not compulsory, until you treck from Lagos to Abeokuta in search of fuel!

5 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by winningwinner(m): 1:24am On Apr 09, 2016
LFJ:
What is this one saying? Election is a game, you win or you lose.

Yes my dear, it is clear now how some elections are lost to the wrong side. Anyway, let's build the Nigeria of our dreams, APC's leadership apart!

3 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by Sirme411(m): 1:24am On Apr 09, 2016
winningwinner:

Please don't wail, it is not compulsory, until you treck from Lagos to Abeokuta in search of fuel!

I av nt even trekked frm Felele to iwo Road to look for fuel.... Xo m nt bothered

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by winningwinner(m): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Sirme411:

I av nt even trekked frm Felele to iwo Road to look for fuel.... Xo m nt bothered

Oh! Dear, you are that rich.... what about the rest of us?

4 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by Sirme411(m): 1:29am On Apr 09, 2016
winningwinner:

Oh! Dear, you are that rich.... what about the rest of us?

Kip Wailing tongue

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by winningwinner(m): 1:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Sirme411:

Kip Wailing tongue

Meaning?.... You don't give a damn....! Oh God, what a country!!!!

4 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by amaechi1: 1:37am On Apr 09, 2016
A lot of youth empowerment that was a scam e.g Sure-P that enrich chief Olabode George and co. Have had time to ask why christopher Kolade have to voluntarily resign barely one year he was appointed. Are also aware forms were sold for N10000 depending on the state to be short listed for interview. Anyway what do you expect from corrupt government being led by a corrupt mind.

I also guess the recruitment exercise by Aba Moro that claimed the lives of some youth was also a plus design by GEJ to reduce unemployment. While Aba Moro smiled to the bank with N620million. Living the family of the deceased in bitterness.

I also hope the government that could not build refineries but chose to filter away our hard earn money via subsidy scam. GEJ should be ashamed of some irresponsible act despite the oil boom.

A government that encourage corruption, branding stealing not corruption.

People should choose their battle before going to war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by oloyedayo(m): 1:39am On Apr 09, 2016
I don't like PMB, I did not vote for him, I don't see myself voting for him in the future neither will I encourage people to do so but I will be a fool if I want him to fail because I will be one of many Nigerians that his failure will affect. I am therefore urging Nigerians to be praying for PMB success, remember Yoruba adage says "irorun igi ni irorun eye. #prayforbuhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by Paulchris(m): 2:08am On Apr 09, 2016
How to know a MAD man... He wakes up in the morning. Put on his cloth and without washing his face and brushing his teeth, heads straight to the filling station. On getting there, he saw an unprecedented multitudes queuing up for fuel. He spent about 7hours on the queue before it got to his turn and eventually bought PMS for 200/litre. Heads back home, fuel his Generator, charged his phone and then Posted on Facebook #IstandWithBuhari or #Bi@fra. I pray you all receive sense in Jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by Tallesty1(m): 4:27am On Apr 09, 2016
amaechi1:
A government that encourage corruption, branding stealing not corruption.
It is really bad but it becomes worse when all you folks with all your wisdom could do was to replace that government with one that said
"Abacha Never Stole"

APC is PDP rebranded so whoever hates PDP and LIKEs APC Should have his or her soundness of mind checked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by Fmartin(m): 5:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Mr. Op i think God use Jonathan to disgrace PDP.......
Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by iyb(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Fmartin:
Mr. Op i think God use Jonathan to disgrace PDP.......

grin grin
Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2016
This change na wa o. It is too disruptive.

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by winningwinner(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Paulchris:
How to know a MAD man... He wakes up in the morning. Put on his cloth and without washing his face and brushing his teeth, heads straight to the filling station. On getting there, he saw an unprecedented multitudes queuing up for fuel. He spent about 7hours on the queue before it got to his turn and eventually bought PMS for 200/litre. Heads back home, fuel his Generator, charged his phone and then Posted on Facebook #IstandWithBuhari or #Bi@fra. I pray you all receive sense in Jesus name

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
GOD is not a wicked GOD......Instead you got what you asked for cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? by winningwinner(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
TrueSenator:
GOD is not a wicked GOD......Instead you got what you asked for cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

There is a huge difference between God's perfect and permissive will.
God can allow you to have your way when you are so sturbborn about getting what you want...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bruce Is The New Judas / Drama As Saraki’s Lawyer Clashes With Tribunal Judge Over Adjournment Of Trial / Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.