Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. (1023 Views)

Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali / God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? / God Chose President Muhammadu Buhari For Nigeria, Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by GBTYO: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
God elevated Buhari to lead Nigeria inorder to make his final punishment and disgrace seen by all and forgotten by none.

Buhari will not go down alone.

God has ensured that his legion of zombies will suffer disgrace.

Their grand children will curse them for their collective foolishness and untold hardship they will face .

Nigeria is dead. Buhari has caused so much division among her people that it will be safe to say that Nigeria is heading towards breakup.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by step1: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
When God wants to judge a nation, He gives them wicked rulers. - John Calvin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by Emycord: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
When the righteous prospers the city rejoices. BUT WHEN THE WICKED PERISH THERE ARE SHOUTS OF JOY

3 Likes

Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by Alcatraz003: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
I support you my brother.... The country is headed for a bloody breakup. I apologise to my igbo brothers for the fierce opposition to your agitations. I now realise the precarious situation we have found ourselves in.

Nigeria is in the process of islamisation and God forbid we or our offsprings be a part of such an entity.

4 Likes

Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Alcatraz003:
I support you my brother.... The country is headed for a bloody breakup. I apologise to my igbo brothers for the fierce opposition to your agitations. I now realise the precarious situation we have found ourselves in.
Nigeria is in the process of islamisation and God forbid we or our offsprings be a part of such an entity.

Are you Kemi Olunloye's brother?

A quick look at your history said you are suffering from the same sickness as she..

You are Yoruba, be Yoruba and stop depositing Igbos into your fake cosmetic concussion of betrayal, lies and of death..

Quit patronizing Igbos, they don't really care about your sentimental posture.. Your love makes us weaker, while your hate is the steam of which we power our engine..

Pls don't love us, so we may always be on guard..

1 Like

Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by ImadeUReadThis: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2017
I wonder if Buhari who now rots slowly in agonising pain will think now that all the blood shed to get power was worth it.
Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by BigBabyJesus: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
GBTYO:
God elevated Buhari to lead Nigeria inorder to make his final punishment and disgrace seen by all and forgotten by none.

Buhari will not go down alone.

God has ensured that his legion of zombies will suffer disgrace.

Their grand children will curse them for their collective foolishness and untold hardship they will face .

Nigeria is dead. Buhari has caused so much division among her people that it will be safe to say that Nigeria is heading towards breakup.

Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by Herdsmen: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Someone is asking a great question?

Where is our Vice President.. since the President “escaped “
Where is his vice or they escaped together grin
Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by BigBabyJesus: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:
Someone is asking a great question?

Where is our Vice President.. since the President “escaped “
Where is his vice or they escaped together grin

He has been ''quarantined''.

Operation Second-Eleven will be declared when the Zombie King is confirmed gone.

They will do a coup and announce a Yaribanza as interim Military head of State.

Vagabond will be paid by the bullion van and given a false promise to be made President in 9 mths.

He will end up like Abiola.

Osunbade will write a useless memoir in 2022 from his hideout in Malawi (the only country to grant him asylum) detailing how the cabal mocked his diminutive ass.

1 Like

Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by Herdsmen: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

He has been ''quarantined''.

Operation Second-Eleven will be declared when the Zombie King is confirmed gone.

They will do a coup and announce a Yaribanza as interim Military head of State.

Vagabond will be paid by the bullion van and given a false promise to be made President in 9 mths.

He will end up like Abiola.

Osunbade will write a useless memoir in 2022 from his hideout in Malawi (the only country to grant him asylum) detailing how the cabal mocked his diminutive ass.

Haba!
Easy on him..

Heard the Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria wants to swear him in as President

Where’s he.
Me wan follow swear am in.. they said bubu get corona and escape

Now even osibanjo is nowhere to be found

There’s a problem
Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by BigBabyJesus: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

Haba!
Easy on him..

Heard the Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria wants to swear him in as President

Where’s he.
Me wan follow swear am in.. they said bubu get corona and escape

Now even osibanjo is nowhere to be found

There’s a problem

Look, the useless Yaribanzas will welcome a coup as long as the Yaribanza CDS is made HOS.

This is how the north will decieve the ever gullible and foolish SW.

They will then tell Tinubu to get ready to be the next president after a transition period of 9mths.

Tinubu is the latest Abiola in town.

Osunbade is already past tense.
Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by gidgiddy: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
As a Biafran supporter, Im happy Buhari won the 2019 elections, he will destroy Nigeria
Re: Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. by Herdsmen: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Look, the useless Yaribanzas will welcome a coup as long as the Yaribanza CDS is made HOS.

This is how the north will decieve the ever gullible and foolish SW.

They will then tell Tinubu to get ready to be the next president after a transition period of 9mths.

Tinubu is the latest Abiola in town.

Osunbade is already past tense.

Is well

(1) (Reply)

21 Chibok Girls Released / How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. / REVEALED: How Boko Haram Broke News Of Release To Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.