Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling (9829 Views)

Can AIT Television Rig Online Presidential Poll In Favour Of GMB / Has PDP Bought Over AIT Television? / Upgraded Lagos Domestic Airport Is Crumbling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by kokoA(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
George_D:

many things happen in nigeria that don't require 'proof' grin

God bless you!
Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by GeorgeD1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
that's the truth, bros smiley
Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by jobman: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2009
I wont be suprised if AIT goes burst!!! it has been there before remember when the liquadators/police and AIT staff are putting up a show of control? Any company that does not focus on its staff and quality will eventually die, as a matter of fact I stumbled on this thread after making a google search on AITs poor quality, I mean sometimes the volume changes rapidly (from barely audible to max or vice-versa) some of the stages are poorly built, announcers/presenters with heavy accent or cant pronounce very well, even the some of the cable stations hangs for the whole day. I mean what will come next?, hosting of the FIFA Nigeria games? It will then be show time, yawa go gas. I remember when I did my ITF training at CTV Kano, a simple mistake such as not fading the screen from caption to presenter will immediately provoke the GM technical to place a call on his Walkie-Talkie from home and seek explanation, I wonder if the AIT bosses are ever watching their own station (not to talk of monitoring it!!!) WAKE-UP guys just changing your names to African names will not save you in the eyes of the world, we are watching you, (but may be not for long).
Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by KnowAll(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
The word doing the rounds in the posh lagos clubs like Ikoyi club, Eko Club, Boat Club, is a fraudulent scheme by all these spent millionaires who have squandered their money on the good life. They are thinking of a way they can resurrect their dwindling fortunes by forming companies, float it in the stock market, and later cash the share-holder’s equity after a few greasing of the palms. NSE Nigeria stock exchange should also reform to curb such callous act.
Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by GeorgeD1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
if only there is another sanusi lamido in NCC, maybe we would have known the real truth
about the state of thier financial heath by now! grin
Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by peacenlove: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2009
Well AIT MOVISTAR left astra 2 completly last saturday, Looks like Kaput no more cry
Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by GeorgeD1(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2009
where did it move to? intelsat 10? grin
Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by mayorxmen(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2009
pls where can i get 1.8 or 2.5 dish, and what is the current free to air channel on now.

member of nairaland
mayorxmen
Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by nex(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2009
There's just one last scam that Raymond can pull with AIT before it finally folds up. The man is shameless and you will all witness it with your very eyes.

Raymond has worked so hard to win the rights to the under 17 world cup meanwhile he has neither the personnel, mobilization nor the skills to cover that event. All he has are those HD OB vans he spent his last cash on. When the competition is about to begin, this man will blackmail the Federa Government to pay him some large amount of money or else he may not be able to air the event.

Surely some people thing this gimmick is too lowly for him, but when you open your eyes to know how many of his staff he has killed, how much evidence or lack thereof which the man has burnt down with his own firm and also that he was only recently a national beggar, you will begin to understand that nothing is beneath this man.

And why in the name of Osun did he force all of his staff to change their names?

If Kenny and D1 who were basically the worst set of people in broadcasting back then could run away from AIT, then it is clear that it is worse than the worst. Abysmal!
Re: AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling by GeorgeD1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
raymond! na wao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS / Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight / I Can’t Be Cowed By Federal Agencies – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.