Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower (700 Views)

Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators / Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” / Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Follower Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by sirklin(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Epic!

Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by mcee1(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2016
This man is a Coward I swear. Him no fit talk and contribute where him mates dey,na with small boys/girls him fit dey felx muscle with. Mtcheew!

By d way,what's wrong with what d guy say? Where are d english guru's?
Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by chocolateme(f): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2016
That man sef

Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by eyeview: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Bruce My man!
Don't ever be in a rush to insult this man if you aint got your dictions,syntax and spellings under control.
You also have got to ensure that you've got good wits to counter what's coming to you.
Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by Luckylife(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Spending more time eating Aisha rice than in the class room.
Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by divinehand2003(m): 7:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Lol
Instead of apologising for any misgivings and stating the achievements he made while he was boss at NTA so as to educate his followers, AS A SELF ACCLAIMED RIGHTEOUS POLITICIAN HE USUALLY ATTRIBUTES TO HIMSELF, he has goofed badly by abusing his fan.

By the way, I see nothing wrong with the tweet of his fan, he only abbreviated most words.
Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2016
The people's advocate cheesy
Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by okosodo: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Bruce and Iredia were the best things that happend to NTA, quota system will destroy nigeria
Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by Fmartin(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Mr. Ben Bruce i guess u ar new on social media to have relate shorthand ryt up to real English.

#common sense is nt common
Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by odikimi: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
Instead of apologising for any misgivings and stating the achievements he made while he was boss at NTA so as to educate his followers, AS A SELF ACCLAIMED RIGHTEOUS POLITICIAN HE USUALLY ATTRIBUTES TO HIMSELF, he has goofed badly by abusing his fan.

By the way, I see nothing wrong with the tweet of his fan, he only abbreviated most words.
not just abbreviation zombie, he used present tense where past tense should've been used.
on his sainthood, are u pained? u guys said all your members are saints, but we are challenging you guys to present a saint like Ben Bruce in your demonic party, apc.
Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by odikimi: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2016
Fmartin:
Mr. Ben Bruce i guess u ar new on social media to have relate shorthand ryt up to real English.

#common sense is nt common
pls tell me how the use of present tense in place of past tense a social media stuff. The dude being a zombie goofed big time by saying "establish" instead of "established".
Re: Look At How Senator Ben Bruce Replied A Twitter Follower by cfame1(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2016
mcee1:
This man is a Coward I swear. Him no fit talk and contribute where him mates dey,na with small boys/girls him fit dey felx muscle with. Mtcheew!

By d way,what's wrong with what d guy say? Where are d english guru's?
What do u mean that? Do you really watch legislative proceedings?
Google and YouTube would be of help to u.. .don't allow propaganda that he is not effective blind you

(1) (Reply)

Court Slams N5m Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Fundamental Right / Femi Aribisala Tells His Side Of What Happened At UNILAG / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Survivor & Her Mother At An Event In Abuja.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.