Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

#panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant (18412 Views)

PDP DNS Expresses Dismay Over The Lackadaisical Attitude Of President Buhari / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN / Herdsmen Attack: Buhari's Silence Fueling Continous Attack- Christian Group Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Letter G is missing in the spelling of Inte(g)rity lipsrsealed
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
He's not silence, coz he wanna be. undecided undecided undecided He's silent coz he doesn't understand wats going on. Dullard of Daura! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Damikevin(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Have I not been shouting #SarakiMUSTResign for the past few days, its obvious Nigerians don't know what they are owed. Maybe CCT was a witch hunt, PanamaPapers nko? What's the population and strength of our politicians without Us the citizens, its a pity we don't know who we are. Our Judicial system is a big joke. Keep adjourning one case for almost 8 months! #Sheuoo!

1 Like

Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by dammytosh: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dannyset:
Let me first say it here that the President is not a man of many words, and we all know it. When he says one, you people will be the first to say he doesn't respect the rule of law.

And for the records, no government has taken any action or actions against the #Panamapaper revelation. It's still very early to do that.

It's a big shame for this CACOL to be calling on President Buhari to talk now, while their mates in ICELAND singlehandedly ousted someone with just their protest and these ones sits in the comfort of their office and release stupid press statement.

The government would act at the appropriate time. But you too stand up and do your bit. Those who did it have not more than one head.

Thank You Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by dammytosh: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
AheadMarket:
He's not silence, coz he wanna be. undecided undecided undecided He's silent coz he doesn't understand wats going on. Dullard of Daura! grin grin grin grin

You have courage to call some one dullard with this nonsense you wrote.

Apparently you don't know what dullard means because that describes you better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Misterdhee1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Which one be CACOL again Must he make a statement on every issue, when there is a special Agency created to handle such issue as Panama saga?? Unnecessary Publicity
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Only a fool will go to China to negotiate terms and conditions to borrow $2billion when;
1)we are expecting $200billion from looted money starched away in Dubai.
2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor's and ministers in the USA
3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars
4)Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service.
5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and all leakages blocked.
Even if you are very dumb,you should at least be able to ask some simple questions.Why borrow with an interest when you already have a lot.

Trust me.... we are the objects on the chessboard..
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/09/panama-papers-buharis-silence-worrisome-cacol/

Buhari has more important and pressing issues at hand than Panama scandal. I trust baba, those who are involve should start returning all the billions dey stash in Panama to reduce their jail term from life imprisonment to 80 years imprisonment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by IYANGBALI: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Silence is golden
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Dollyak(f): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
There was a protest in Westminster today calling for the resignation of Cameron over panama saga. No outcry in Nigeria as expected
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by mustymatic(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
midolian:

Nigerians have not entered One Chance, because the One Chance drivers and their conductors have been driven out of town. ~President Buhari
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Abeymills(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bubuhari gat no balls to prosecute d panama report especially when he knows those involve are his allies eg dangote,danjuma jst like he kept quiet watching hw his Fulani herds men killers are having fun killing innocent civilians God punish apc n bubu
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by aresa: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
great664:
He said he is fighting corruption, Panama Paper has help him, pls what is Pmb, efcc, DSS waiting for before they start arrest and prosecution or are they telling is the fight against corruption is meant for only for enemies of APC?

Nigerians are Watching

#RevolutionLoading

great664:
Here we go again. APC trying everything to bring this man down

This will go away just like Ibori alleged theft case

God will vindicate you

By the way every politician started as a Petty thief till they graduate to a Pen thief

Its not New Tinubu and APC

Re: Exposed: Bukola Saraki Was A Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Photos

https://www.nairaland.com/2412315/exposed-bukola-saraki-petty-thief

^^^^^^This wailer was just defending the same crooked Saraki and bashing the APC in the above thread for Saraki's corruption woes..

Wailers, IpOdS and anti Nigerian support and defend crooks and corrupt people in one breath, then turn around and blame the President and the APC for not fighting the same crooks and criminals the same wailers, IpoDs and anti Nigerian elements are defending with their last breath...

This is why we don't take you jokers seriously. We read through your fake and dubious cries... grin

1 Like

Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by iyb(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
AheadMarket:

He's not silence grin chai English Don suffer and you are calling someone a dullard undecided
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by eligibility: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nigerians should please take it easy with BABA. When he talks you multiply it or says he talks too much. When he keep mute you says he's too lackadaisical .

SARAKI is a disgrace to Nigerians and humanity at large.
Muslims believes you cannot be buried with more two sheets of white unsewered clothes but you ruined Kwara state like shewing gum. Allah in His infinite will deal with all miscreant politicians that allows the masses to live in abject poverty. I swear by Allah who created me, there is poverty walking everywhere in Ilorin where SARAKI was born and claims to be giving them one useless cow and food stuffs prior to Ramadan period. I don't blame those Alfa or pastors that pray for them, it's simply poverty.
People are hungry and i do pity the Kwarans.

I have said it time without number that corruption is the only system working in Nigeria. Imagine what belongs to SARAKI and claimed it was his wife Toyin that owns them. What is she or her father producing that will fetch her billions of dollars?

SARAKI should honourably resign before it's too late. Some will says it's witchhunting but our grand children will not pray for us if we continue celebrating mustards and thieves.

NONE OF YOU WILL GO UNPUNISHED..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by banio: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
The cabals in 9ja no easy to handle. PMB is currently battling with the fuel cabals. He does not want another fight with Panama cabals - big boys that can ground his govt
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by JJ4sure: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
I expected CACOL to be protesting against Saraki's continued stay as Senate President and David Mark remaining in the senate. What has Buhari got to do with it. You leave the culprits and attack the innocent.
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by eligibility: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
banio:
The cabals in 9ja no easy to handle. PMB is currently battling with the fuel cabals. He does not want another fight with Panama cabals - big boys that can ground his govt

The likes of Otedola and fellow oil cabals are somewhere laughing but there days are numbered. Cabal or no cabal wön òní jèrè......
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Montaque(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
he would have swung into action had gej been named n the leak.
Integrity my foot.

1 Like

Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Elxandre(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
focus7:
I bet you wish people like Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi and Fayemi names are mentioned in panama revelations, oh how disappointed you must have been.
The list hasn't been fully released my friend.
It's terabytes of data.
So calm down and watch.
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by joxiri: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
For someone who claims to be fighting corruption, it's a real shame he has not made a statement
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Ahmeduana(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
midolian:

TRUST ME THERE IS SKELETON IN BUHARIS CUPBOARD, THAT IS WHY HE DON'T WANT TO wake UP THE BEE HIVE
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by tolastikha: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
@patode, in the other countries as you rightly said, the sitting government never forced anybody to resign. What we all read is that their fellow countrymen insisted to wit demonstrated and that lead to their forceful resignation. But here in Nigeria, the citizens are extra docile that every thing must be done by government. If you want us to force Saraki out in three days, here is my number 08073737424. This is not presidential obligation but populace right of action.
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by yusufbida(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dannyset:
Let me first say it here that the President is not a man of many words, and we all know it. When he says one, you people will be the first to say he doesn't respect the rule of law.

And for the records, no government has taken any action or actions against the #Panamapaper revelation. It's still very early to do that.

It's a big shame for this CACOL to be calling on President Buhari to talk now, while their mates in ICELAND singlehandedly ousted someone with just their protest and these ones sits in the comfort of their office and release stupid press statement.

The government would act at the appropriate time. But you too stand up and do your bit. Those who did it have not more than one head.

You have spoken well to me But to the wailing wailers they want PMB to act then they will say he does not respect the rule of law.
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by j1mmy: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
his silence on murders committed by his people called fulani herdsmen is more worrisome than any corruption issues
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by Ahmeduana(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Emekamex:
Since PMB feeds on fighting corruption, I find it awkward that EFCC are yet to investigate those (f)ingered by Panama Papers.
MY GUT FEELING IS TELLING ME THAT THE PANAMA REPORT IS NOT COMPLETE, THERE ARE STILL SOME HIGHLY PLACED NIGERIANS WHICH MAY ALSO BE INDICTED, AND THERE IS POSSIBILTY THAT BABA BUBU MAY BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by great664(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
aresa:

This is why we don't take you jokers seriously. We read through your fake and dubious cries... grin

Look at you, quoting a post of 2015 and lack comprehension as a Zombie....

Now check the quote and see where I said ALL POLITICIAN start as a petty thief before graduate as a Pen theif...

Did I say Bukola is innocent? My take then is the fight because he bleeped up APC and win Senate President....

On the first quote, Check other nations have started carrying out investigation base on Panama Paper but Nigeria is yet to make a statement.....

Zombie don't be in haste to quote without understanding because of hate....

if I want to criticize I do it for a better reason and to my understanding, I stand to be corrected cuz no one know it all,

NOW PURGE YOURSELF FROM HATE AND ZOMBISM.
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by erico2k2(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jorussia:
The EFCC are already investigating those involved. You know that the EFCC under this administration is not all about arresting and arraigning people, rather, getting very credible evidences against suspects.
Realy? Name one suspect they had credible evidence against?
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by erico2k2(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
eligibility:

The likes of Otedola and fellow oil cabals are somewhere laughing but there days are numbered. Cabal or no cabal wön òní jèrè......
Oga thus issue only concerns people in govt offices.
It's not illegal to own and offshore account .plenty of us do have them
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by erico2k2(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
aresa:

https://www.nairaland.com/2412315/exposed-bukola-saraki-petty-thief

^^^^^^This wailer was just defending the same crooked Saraki and bashing the APC in the above thread for Saraki's corruption woes..

Wailers, IpOdS and anti Nigerian support and defend crooks and corrupt people in one breath, then turn around and blame the President and the APC for not fighting the same crooks and criminals the same wailers, IpoDs and anti Nigerian elements are defending with their last breath...

Once upon a time was he nt APC
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by aresa: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
great664:

Look at you, quoting a post of 2015 and lack comprehension as a Zombie....

Now check the quote and see where I said ALL POLITICIAN start as a petty thief before graduate as a Pen theif...

Did I say Bukola is innocent? My take then is the fight because he bleeped up APC and win Senate President....

On the first quote, Check other nations have started carrying out investigation base on Panama Paper but Nigeria is yet to make a statement.....

Zombie don't be in haste to quote without understanding because of hate....

if I want to criticize I do it for a better reason and to my understanding, I stand to be corrected cuz no one know it all,

NOW PURGE YOURSELF FROM HATE AND ZOMBISM.

great664:
Here we go again. APC trying everything to bring this man down

This will go away just like Ibori alleged theft case

God will vindicate you

By the way every politician started as a Petty thief till they graduate to a Pen thief

Its not New Tinubu and APC

Saying APC trying everything to bring this man down was what exactly and also what exactly did APC or your so called Tinubu got to do with the matter?

Must you bring up APC or Tinubu every time to defend Saraki everytime they yalk about saraki and corruption?

You are a Saraki defender and abobaki and the fact that the quote came from last year means nothing or that you did not pull APC and Tinubu out of your asss to defend saraki and corruption, that quote came from you regardless.
Re: #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant by aresa: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
erico2k2:

Realy? Name one suspect they had credible evidence against?

He said the EFCC is investigate and don't you first have to investigate before finding evidence?

Or in your world they find evidence first before investigation?

Sometimes I wonder about you people and your upside down argument...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Operatives Hit By Explosive During Patrol In Borno State. Photos / Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation / 2021 ‘Osinbajo Day’ Set To Hold On August 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.