Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report (22270 Views)

Truth About US Report On Boko Haram / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report - New Telegraph Nigerian News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by omoelesa(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2016
ichukwu48:

Well statistics sure proved your fact wrong.

Your side out ranked the side that has more of my people in all criminal factors tested
https://www.nairaland.com/2246902/criminal-infested-region-southern-nigeria.

Now that's the real fact.
Statistics according to biaafraud.com

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by akobiz(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
Chief Propagandist
Show me any page in the bible where coke is sin
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by akobiz(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
[Can you define drugs? quote author=omoelesa post=44541855] My generation will never traffic drug to indonesia,even thou he knows death await him.[/quote]
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by omoelesa(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2016
akobiz:
[Can you define drugs? quote author=omoelesa post=44541855] My generation will never traffic drug to indonesia,even thou he knows death await him.
sharap.
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by akobiz(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Ibo's are really great

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by kettykings: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2016
If only igbos can stop the dilution of their blood with tribes that hate them, they would be an unstoppable Race like the jews

12 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by akobiz(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2016
omoelesa:
sharap.
omoelesa:
sharap.
Abi na panadol or paracetamol u need? Or traditional weeds wey dey cure madness
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by 100Cents: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Naija9090:
The Great Igbo Race says Lord Luggard...incredibly gifted race. Dr. Thomas Sowell, an American philosopher, economist and writer writes in his book on highly gifted races: Jews, Germans, Japanese, Chinese and Igbos!

The poster right after the OP is a yoruba...instead of addressing Fulani sluaghter at Falae's farm, he is here out of ENVY disparaging Igbo!

Well said..

What more can i say ?

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Know2020: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2016
kettykings:
If only igbos can stop the dilution of their blood with tribes that hate them, they would be an unstoppable Race like the jews

Exactly!
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Twistaray(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2016
dragon2000:
Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report

A United States academic report for 2015 has suggested that the Igbo of South Eastern Nigeria are the most brilliant black Africa race.

According to the report: “a search through the promotional materials of school for a black student – all schools and colleges would always show some black faces in their promotional materials if they have any – reveals that they have had at least one black student, and it was, unsurprisingly, a Nigerian Igbo.”

This is just as two teenage Nigerian high school students, Harold Ekeh and Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna, have broken a record of being accepted by eight Ivy League schools in the United States. Ekeh is a 17-year-old senior student at Elmont Memorial High School, Long Island while Uwamanzu- Nna is a high-school student from Long Island, New York. Schools within the Ivy League are Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania and Yale University.

However, the feat, according to two online news portals, NBC News and MSN, revealed that both teenagers are faced with “a big decision to make soon.” For instance, Ekeh was granted admission by 13 universities, including all the eight Ivy League schools.

The NBC News reported that Ekeh is faced with the dilemma of whittling down his college prospects, having applied to 13 colleges, with the hope to “maybe” get into Stony Brook University, about an hour east of his home in Elmont, Long Island.

But, in recent weeks, the cascade of reply letters started pouring in: Harvard. Yes. Yale. Yes. Princeton. Yes. Not only did he get accepted to all of the schools he applied to, those include all eight Ivy League institutions. Speaking with NBC News, Ekeh said: “It’s very, like, stunning.

It’s like getting hit with a brick, honestly. When you see congratulations, you’re like, wow your hard work has paid off, definitely.” The straight-A student has accomplished the rare feat of getting into all of the nation’s Ivy schools, crediting his parents’ work ethic for setting an example and a desire to strive in his adopted homeland after emigrating from Nigeria 10 years ago.

“I find that I’m very over-involved,” Ekeh said, counting advanced placement classes and extracurricular activities, such as science research, school plays and being editor-inchief of his school newspaper, as filling up his time. Ekeh, who scored a 2270 out of 2400 on his SATs, said: “I do have conflicts that maybe I’ll have this programme at the same time as I have another programme and so it’s hard to choose which one to be involved in.

I expected to maybe get into Stony Brook, a couple of other safeties, just based upon the SAT and the GPA, but I was still never certain of anything. There are so many variables taken into consideration in college admissions, so I was never certain of anything at any point.”

Ekeh, one of five brothers, said he wants to study biochemistry and become a neurosurgeon. He is inspired by his grandmother, who began showing symptoms of Alzheimer’s when he was 11. He wants to find a cure. “There are so many researchers working for Alzheimer’s disease right now and many neurogenic disorders that definitely a cure can be found soon,” he said.

As for where he is going to college, he isn’t quite sure, but would like to stay close to family. “I am leaning towards Columbia right now because I’d like to stay in New York City for I guess the rest of my career and work at Mt. Sinai,” Ekeh said, adding that America has given his family a life they might never have had in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Uwamanzu- Nna, who also had found herself in the same situation, told MSN News that she has a big decision to make soon. The Elmont High School valedictorian, who was accepted into all the eight Ivy League schools, also gained admission into Johns Hopkins University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, New York University and Rensse
Polytechnic Institute.

Uwamanzu-Nna is the daughter of Nigerian immigrants, who said her parents instilled in her the value of education. “Though I was born here in America, I visited Nigeria many times. And I’ve seen that my cousins don’t have the same opportunities that I have.

So, definitely, whatever I do, I want to make sure that it has an impact on Nigeria,” she said. She also said her own tenacity and persistence helped shape her into becoming a great student. But as with a lot of students, she did face hardships with some classes.

“I struggled with numerous classes in the past. But I guess what allowed me to be successful, ultimately, in those classes, is my persistence and my tenacity,” she said. Though Uwamanzu- Nna hasn’t decided on which college to attend, having scored a GPA of 101.6, and with a recent invitation to the White House Science Fair, reports indicated that there’s no doubt that she would continue her academic excellence.

The report that suggested the outstanding academic performance of the Igbo revealed that if only environmental factors were responsible for the different Intelligence Quotients (IQs) of different populations, the world may expect to find some countries where Africans had higher IQs than Europeans.

The report cited empirical backup using theories propounded by eminent scholars such as Richard Lynn, a British Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster and Arthur Jensen, who was a professor of educational psychology at the University of California, Berkeley.

The report’s findings also revealed that while the fact remains that black immigrants to the U.S have shown achievements that were superior to native black Americans, studies had also shown that it had been a phenomenon studied since the 1970s at the least.

Using Lynn theory, who was also an assistant editor of the controversial journal Mankind Quarterly, who is known for his views on racial, ethnic and national differences in intelligence, the report revealed that: “Failure to find a single country where this is the case points to the presence of a strong genetic factor.”

For Jensen, the report said: “Regression would explain why Black children born to high IQ, wealthy Black parents have test scores two to four points lower than do White children born to low IQ, poor White parents.” The report also stated that at first, it was just the Caribbean blacks who were a subject of this unexpected outcome.

As black Africans kept immigrating into the U.S, they showed even higher levels of achievement than the native blacks. Many scholars theorised on the reasons for these differences, from Thomas Sowell’s proposal that this disproved the validity of discrimination against native blacks as an explanation for their underachievement (Sowell, 1978), to other scholars who suggested that these immigrants were just the most highly driven members of their home countries as evidenced by their willingness to migrate to a foreign country (Butcher, 1990).

What most of these theories failed to predict was that the children of these immigrants would also show exceptional achievements, especially academically. It is only in recent years, as the immigrants have stayed long enough to produce a sufficiently high number of offspring, that it had been observed that they are over-represented among high academic achievers, especially when compared to native blacks, particularly at very elite institutions.

What has been missed in the IQ debate is the full logical implication of these achievements: they have effectively nullified any arguments for a racial evolutionary explanation of the well-known IQ test score gap between blacks and whites.

Even more fatal for the racial hereditarian side of the debate has been the corroborating data of school children performance in the UK, particularly when the black Africans are divided into their respective nationalities and tribal ethnicities.

Arthur Jensen gave at least two empirical tests that could potentially falsify his thesis of a race based genetic explanation for the black-white IQ gap.

http://.com/igbos-most-brilliant-black-africa-race-us-report/

Oh No. Not again Ibo.
Why, why, why...

According to the link,ibo blog, it wrote, and I quote :

IGBOS, MOST BRILLIANT BLACK AFRICA RACE –US REPORT

But browsing through link provided and reading the info's therein to unravel the stats and the link to the so called "America stats/link"..you know what I found?

Nothing.

grin

But ibo why?

We have told you that intelligence is not measure by tribe nor base on few or more that make it into one ameliiikaa uni or not. It got to be a genetic thingy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
kettykings:
i keep on preaching this

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2016
dragon2000:
Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report

A United States academic report for 2015 has suggested that the Igbo of South Eastern Nigeria are the most brilliant black Africa race.

According to the report: “a search through the promotional materials of school for a black student – all schools and colleges would always show some black faces in their promotional materials if they have any – reveals that they have had at least one black student, and it was, unsurprisingly, a Nigerian Igbo.”

This is just as two teenage Nigerian high school students, Harold Ekeh and Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna, have broken a record of being accepted by eight Ivy League schools in the United States. Ekeh is a 17-year-old senior student at Elmont Memorial High School, Long Island while Uwamanzu- Nna is a high-school student from Long Island, New York. Schools within the Ivy League are Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania and Yale University.

However, the feat, according to two online news portals, NBC News and MSN, revealed that both teenagers are faced with “a big decision to make soon.” For instance, Ekeh was granted admission by 13 universities, including all the eight Ivy League schools.

The NBC News reported that Ekeh is faced with the dilemma of whittling down his college prospects, having applied to 13 colleges, with the hope to “maybe” get into Stony Brook University, about an hour east of his home in Elmont, Long Island.

But, in recent weeks, the cascade of reply letters started pouring in: Harvard. Yes. Yale. Yes. Princeton. Yes. Not only did he get accepted to all of the schools he applied to, those include all eight Ivy League institutions. Speaking with NBC News, Ekeh said: “It’s very, like, stunning.

It’s like getting hit with a brick, honestly. When you see congratulations, you’re like, wow your hard work has paid off, definitely.” The straight-A student has accomplished the rare feat of getting into all of the nation’s Ivy schools, crediting his parents’ work ethic for setting an example and a desire to strive in his adopted homeland after emigrating from Nigeria 10 years ago.

“I find that I’m very over-involved,” Ekeh said, counting advanced placement classes and extracurricular activities, such as science research, school plays and being editor-inchief of his school newspaper, as filling up his time. Ekeh, who scored a 2270 out of 2400 on his SATs, said: “I do have conflicts that maybe I’ll have this programme at the same time as I have another programme and so it’s hard to choose which one to be involved in.

I expected to maybe get into Stony Brook, a couple of other safeties, just based upon the SAT and the GPA, but I was still never certain of anything. There are so many variables taken into consideration in college admissions, so I was never certain of anything at any point.”

Ekeh, one of five brothers, said he wants to study biochemistry and become a neurosurgeon. He is inspired by his grandmother, who began showing symptoms of Alzheimer’s when he was 11. He wants to find a cure. “There are so many researchers working for Alzheimer’s disease right now and many neurogenic disorders that definitely a cure can be found soon,” he said.

As for where he is going to college, he isn’t quite sure, but would like to stay close to family. “I am leaning towards Columbia right now because I’d like to stay in New York City for I guess the rest of my career and work at Mt. Sinai,” Ekeh said, adding that America has given his family a life they might never have had in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Uwamanzu- Nna, who also had found herself in the same situation, told MSN News that she has a big decision to make soon. The Elmont High School valedictorian, who was accepted into all the eight Ivy League schools, also gained admission into Johns Hopkins University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, New York University and Rensse
Polytechnic Institute.

Uwamanzu-Nna is the daughter of Nigerian immigrants, who said her parents instilled in her the value of education. “Though I was born here in America, I visited Nigeria many times. And I’ve seen that my cousins don’t have the same opportunities that I have.

So, definitely, whatever I do, I want to make sure that it has an impact on Nigeria,” she said. She also said her own tenacity and persistence helped shape her into becoming a great student. But as with a lot of students, she did face hardships with some classes.

“I struggled with numerous classes in the past. But I guess what allowed me to be successful, ultimately, in those classes, is my persistence and my tenacity,” she said. Though Uwamanzu- Nna hasn’t decided on which college to attend, having scored a GPA of 101.6, and with a recent invitation to the White House Science Fair, reports indicated that there’s no doubt that she would continue her academic excellence.

The report that suggested the outstanding academic performance of the Igbo revealed that if only environmental factors were responsible for the different Intelligence Quotients (IQs) of different populations, the world may expect to find some countries where Africans had higher IQs than Europeans.

The report cited empirical backup using theories propounded by eminent scholars such as Richard Lynn, a British Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster and Arthur Jensen, who was a professor of educational psychology at the University of California, Berkeley.

The report’s findings also revealed that while the fact remains that black immigrants to the U.S have shown achievements that were superior to native black Americans, studies had also shown that it had been a phenomenon studied since the 1970s at the least.

Using Lynn theory, who was also an assistant editor of the controversial journal Mankind Quarterly, who is known for his views on racial, ethnic and national differences in intelligence, the report revealed that: “Failure to find a single country where this is the case points to the presence of a strong genetic factor.”

For Jensen, the report said: “Regression would explain why Black children born to high IQ, wealthy Black parents have test scores two to four points lower than do White children born to low IQ, poor White parents.” The report also stated that at first, it was just the Caribbean blacks who were a subject of this unexpected outcome.

As black Africans kept immigrating into the U.S, they showed even higher levels of achievement than the native blacks. Many scholars theorised on the reasons for these differences, from Thomas Sowell’s proposal that this disproved the validity of discrimination against native blacks as an explanation for their underachievement (Sowell, 1978), to other scholars who suggested that these immigrants were just the most highly driven members of their home countries as evidenced by their willingness to migrate to a foreign country (Butcher, 1990).

What most of these theories failed to predict was that the children of these immigrants would also show exceptional achievements, especially academically. It is only in recent years, as the immigrants have stayed long enough to produce a sufficiently high number of offspring, that it had been observed that they are over-represented among high academic achievers, especially when compared to native blacks, particularly at very elite institutions.

What has been missed in the IQ debate is the full logical implication of these achievements: they have effectively nullified any arguments for a racial evolutionary explanation of the well-known IQ test score gap between blacks and whites.

Even more fatal for the racial hereditarian side of the debate has been the corroborating data of school children performance in the UK, particularly when the black Africans are divided into their respective nationalities and tribal ethnicities.

Arthur Jensen gave at least two empirical tests that could potentially falsify his thesis of a race based genetic explanation for the black-white IQ gap.

http://.com/igbos-most-brilliant-black-africa-race-us-report/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm

Scientists debunk the IQ myth:
Notion of measuring one's
intelligence quotient by singular,
standardized test is highly
misleading...
And if the Igbos are half as intelligent as the Yorubas,they would not be beaten black and blue everytime by the Yorubas...lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ebukaobi: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2016
drss:
hahahahhahha see who dey talk about illitracy. who values education d most in nigeria waec is there for u to google.

IPOB illiterate cannot even spell the word- illiteracy correctly

IPOb go to school

7 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by kettykings: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2016
What surprises me most is how some people out of inferiority complex will come to this thread to try to distort the fact and disparage igbos but if this was about igbos being the most troublesome, opportunistic and criminal minded tribe the same people will waste no time to accept it.

Exactly 45 years ago, the same igbos were at ground zero with heavy scorched earth policies meted out to them. Today igbos have overcome Nigeria and the antics of vultures in Nigeria and have moved to the world stage and the same folks are crying blue murder.

Igbo stars should henceforth stop leaving their plum jobs to come to serve Nigeria except their states other wise they will surfer like okonjo iweala and other Igbo stars

13 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2016
smallJagaban:
CANADA - BLACKBERRY

USA - IPHONE, CHEVROLET

CHINA - ELECTRONICS , TECHNOLOGY

AFRICA - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

IBO - ?
Igbo- shoes, bags, belt, clothes, cars, pharmaceutical companies

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Ritchiee:

Scientists debunk the IQ myth:
Notion of measuring one's
intelligence quotient by singular,
standardized test is highly
misleading...
And if the Igbos are half as intelligent as the Yorubas,they would not be beaten black and blue everytime by the Yorubas...lol
As far as IQ studies are concerned, Igbos trounce all Africans.
Yoruba's can never beat Igbos in anything good from academics to football.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by smallJagaban: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Igbo- shoes, bags, belt, clothes, cars, pharmaceutical companies
NAMES OF THE BAG...
I KNOW OF LOUIS VOULTON, HERMES, GUCCI, PAULS SMITH

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2016
smallJagaban:

NAMES OF THE BAG...

I KNOW OF LOUIS VOULTON, HERMES, GUCCI, PAULS SMITH
KACHIFO
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by smallJagaban: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
KACHIFO
HAHAHAHA!!
CAN I GET IT ON KONGA? WHAT ABOUT SHOES
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2016
smallJagaban:

HAHAHAHA!!

CAN I GET IT ON KONGA? WHAT ABOUT SHOES
You can get it the way Senator Ben Bruce and Saraki got their wears

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by OFFICIAL336: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2016
omoelesa:
My generation will never traffic drug to indonesia,even thou he knows death await him.
But will prefer to dry a fellow human being. #RitualCapitalofAfrica

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Naija9090: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

No mind them. Always measuring feet with Igbo...as if Igbos are their mate? These are people that can't even figure out the science to turn black amala to white amala until an Aba man showed them. What an insult! I have told them...if you man enough, let's separate Nigeria and let's see what will become of Odou Republic. I promise them, just 2 yrs Biiafra made aircraft will be encircling Oduo Republic and Arewa like Israel does to Arabs as a show of might and superiority. Ndi Ara!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by omoelesa(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

All the various baby factory in the east nko,are they not ritual den.
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Naija9090:

No mind them. Always measuring feet with Igbo...as if Igbos are their mate? These are people that can't even figure out the science to turn black amala to white amala until an Aba man showed them. What an insult! I have told them...if you man enough, let's separate Nigeria and let's see what will become of Odou Republic. I promise them, just 2 yrs Biiafra made aircraft will be encircling Oduo Republic and Arewa like Israel does to Arabs as a show of might and superiority. Ndi Ara!
Can you imagine.
One of them mentioned intelligence of all things and claimed Igbos are yet to be like them ?
Lwkmd.
If he wants to go there, we will release links of different statistics showing the exploits of most African tribes.
Igbo tops all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I like you.I don't know if you are Winniz,Lolzzz etc.
He is always afraid that I would trounce him like Yorubas have always be trouncing Igbos....sweet trouncing not one with hatred but senior brother to junior brother whipping with love...lol
Now to the IQ thing.If Igbos have IQ of 200,be rest assured that Yorubas will have 300 but unfortunately,
the scientists have debunked the IQ myth.It doesn't hold water.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
THERE IS NOTHING TRUE ABOUT IQ TEST. READ: Scientists debunk the IQ myth: Notion of measuring one's intelligence quotient by singular, standardized test is highly misleading December 19, 2012 University of Western Ontario After conducting the largest online intelligence study on record, scientists concluded that the notion of measuring one's intelligence quotient or IQ by a singular, standardized test is highly misleading. Cite This Page: University of Western Ontario. "Scientists debunk the IQ myth: Notion of measuring one's intelligence quotient by singular, standardized test is highly misleading." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 19 December 2012. <www.sciencedaily.com/ releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm>. FULL STORY Screen test. Credit: Image courtesy of University of Western Ontario After conducting the largest online intelligence study on record, a Western University-led research team has concluded that the notion of measuring one's intelligence quotient or IQ by a singular, standardized test is highly misleading. The findings from the landmark study, which included more than 100,000 participants, were published Dec. 19 in the journal Neuron . The article, "Fractionating human intelligence," was written by Adrian M. Owen and Adam Hampshire from Western's Brain and Mind Institute (London, Canada) and Roger Highfield, Director of External Affairs, Science Museum Group (London, U.K). Utilizing an online study open to anyone, anywhere in the world, the researchers asked respondents to complete 12 cognitive tests tapping memory, reasoning, attention and planning abilities, as well as a survey about their background and lifestyle habits. "The uptake was astonishing," says Owen, the Canada Excellence Research Chair in Cognitive Neuroscience and Imaging and senior investigator on the project. "We expected a few hundred responses, but thousands and thousands of people took part, including people of all ages, cultures and creeds from every corner of the world." The results showed that when a wide range of cognitive abilities are explored, the observed variations in performance can only be explained with at least three distinct components: short- term memory, reasoning and a verbal component. No one component, or IQ, explained everything. Furthermore, the scientists used a brain scanning technique known as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), to show that these differences in cognitive ability map onto distinct circuits in the brain. With so many respondents, the results also provided a wealth of new information about how factors such as age, gender and the tendency to play computer games influence our brain function. "Regular brain training didn't help people's cognitive performance at all yet aging had a profound negative effect on both memory and reasoning abilities," says Owen. Hampshire adds, "Intriguingly, people who regularly played computer games did perform significantly better in terms of both reasoning and short-term memory. And smokers performed poorly on the short-term memory and the verbal factors, while people who frequently suffer from anxiety performed badly on the short-term memory factor in particular."

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
kettykings:
You should be thanking the church.If it were not the church,a yoruba would not touch an Ibo woman or man with a stick talkless of even marrying him or her.In yorubaland it is taboo to marry a ca....l.
Yorubas marry whites and some great races more than any tribe in Nigeria.We are very liberal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
omoelesa:
My generation will never traffic drug to indonesia,even thou he knows death await him.

LIE LIE WHERE IS TUNUBU

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

You know that it is your people that are obsessed with the anatomy of human beings even your women are in love with the stinky fluids...
#ritualcapitaloftheworld#
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ritchiee:

I like you.I don't know if you are Winniz,Lolzzz etc.
He is always afraid that I would trounce him like Yorubas have always be trouncing Igbos....sweet trouncing not one with hatred but senior brother to junior brother whipping with love...lol
Now to the IQ thing.If Igbos have IQ of 200,be rest assured that Yorubas will have 300 but unfortunately,
the scientists have debunked the IQ myth.It doesn't hold water.
Baseless assumptions

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by enlightenedmind: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahah!!!! Igbo people shaa.... Americans that release in the 1800's that because all people of darker skin has small sized brains, so we were indeed not humans so it was justified to dehumanise an entire race of people. If you think for a second that America give a Bleep about you then u must be jokers. So now when we finish fighting the White Supremacy problem we will now have to deal with Igbo and the struggle for Black Supremacy too. lol... ok oo
So Igbos are not Black people, they are "Black Jews" Hahahahahahaha... Igbos sha and delusions of "elitism".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by enlightenedmind: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ritchiee:

You should be thanking the church.If it were not the church,a yoruba would not touch an Ibo woman or man with a stick talkless of even marrying him or her.In yorubaland it is taboo to marry a ca....l.
Yorubas marry whites and some great races more than any tribe in Nigeria.We are very liberal.

Your comment makes me ashamed to be African. Why would you proud that your people are getting married to the very people that murdered and enslaved your entire generation. And still continues to oppress u. Why would anyone in Africa today want to marry any white man. They are incapable of truth, only attracted by wealth and are only concerned with gathering wealth even if it means eradicating the entire human race. Morally deprived.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says / Abe Gains Upper-hand Against Amaechi As APC Cancels Ward Congress In Rivers / Edo, Ondo Elections Party Primaries: INEC Fixes Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.