Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report (21501 Views)

Truth About US Report On Boko Haram / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report - New Telegraph Nigerian News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by DemiGoddess(f): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
TheSociopath:

Okay
Why are you being like that?
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
DemiGoddess:
True talk
Inter ethnic marriage with those bastards and traitors is not right.
You should be thanking the church.If it were not the church,a yoruba would not touch an Ibo woman or man with a stick talkless of even marrying him or her.In yorubaland it is taboo to marry a cannib.l Yorubas marry whites and some great races more than any tribe in Nigeria.We are very liberal.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Onenaira1:

Her written words are clear as daylight....it's an abomination.
You should be thanking the church.If it were not the church,a yoruba would not touch an Ibo woman or man with a stick talkless of even marrying him or her.In yorubaland it is taboo to marry canniba ls. Documented cannibals..tufiakwa. Yorubas marry whites and some great races more than any tribe in Nigeria.We are very liberal.
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Onenaira1:

Her written words are clear as daylight....it's an abomination.

You should be thanking the church.If it were not
the church,a yoruba would not touch an Ibo
woman or man with a stick talkless of even
marrying him or her.In yorubaland it is taboo to
marry canniba ls. Documented cannibals..tufiakwa.
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by steph2sweet(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
omoelesa:
The most brillant when its comes to cocaine traffiking.
HighBP might be knocking on your door don't you think so. Yes you think so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by DemiGoddess(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ritchiee:

You should be thanking the church.If it were not
the church,a yoruba would not touch an Ibo
woman or man with a stick talkless of even
marrying him or her.In yorubaland it is taboo to
marry a cannib.l
Yorubas marry whites and some great races more
than any tribe in Nigeria.We are very liberal.

I'm a proud fvcking Igbo _cannibal! now swerve ~~~~~~~~~~>

Spineless cur with an IQ of a demented congo pygmy.
Don't quote me again.
Ofe mmanu na mkpesa...

5 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
DemiGoddess:

I'm a proud fvcking Igbo _cannibal! now swerve ~~~~~~>
Spineless cur with an IQ of a demented congo pygmy.
Don't quote me again.
Ofe mmanu na mkpesa...

lol...CANNIBAL.
I AM SORRY IT IS YOUR HISTORY.

HERE BE
CANNIBALS.
It is that dude that started this and he reminded me of your culture..kpele NDI AJEEYAN.

http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by OAFMods: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
To many deranged Igbos across the globe. If the US can not declare a particular white race as the most brilliant in the world I wonder where and how it can decide Igbos are the most brilliant black race or is the brilliance of the white race equal among varying ethnicity ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
OAFMods:
To many deranged Igbos across the globe. If the US can not declare a particular white race as the most brilliant in the world I wonder where and how it can decide Igbos are the most brilliant black race or is the brilliance of the white race equal among varying ethnicity ?
THE MUMUS DID NOT KNOW THAT NEWTELEGRAPH-A BOGUS NEWSPAPER OF IPOB JUST PLAYED ON THEIR INTELLIGENCE USING IT TO SELL THEIR PAPERS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT SHOW ANY REPORT BUT BASED ON THE DUDES THAT GOT CALLED UP TO THE 8 IVY LEAGUE...THE CLOWNS.

If only they can say why a race is brilliant with numerous achievements like the Yorubas whom the whites were surprised at the level of their civilisation when they arrived.IGBOS ARE STILL VERY LOW TO THE YORUBAS TALKLESS THE OTHER AFRICANS...lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by DemiGoddess(f): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol...CANNIBAL.
I AM SORRY IT IS YOUR HISTORY.

HERE BE
CANNIBALS.
It is that dude that started this and he reminded me of your culture..kpele

http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html
You too,be thankful because if not for christainity;
I would've devoured your flesh...E sie m gi ka pepper soup.

It may also interest you to know that we don't marry weaklings,traitors and cowards.
We just EAT them.
See how stupid your hate has made you.
Sanctimonious dollophead.

Yes SE + SS were previously cannibals,now go and die.
Your mental backwardness is nauseating.
Begone from me you deunced son of a goat theif!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ariani: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
The Germans have Germany and Austria.
The Jews have Israel
The Japanese have Japan

All special groups known for high drive for success.

The Igbo lack an independent nation to bring to life their potentials, without being suffocated by envious vacuous groups in the Babel.
We can easily join that elite league, but we must first free ourselves from the Babel of envious groups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by omoelesa(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Onenaira1:

No you don't....they are the ones known to kill their own for money rituals. They are the ones known to kill their siblings in order to sell their body parts in black markets. They are the ones known to steal from everyone just to get fat...they are the southern Nigerian ones filled in Isis, Al queda and we won't be surprise soon enough Boko Haram just because of few cash those mofos offer. They are the ones harrashing business men and women everyday for money. They are the highway robbers....they are known as yoruba

Mr. Criminal stats from non biased group Never lies. Sorry ndoooooooo...the world is surely not happy and smiling with una tongue
How many yorubas have u found commiting crime in aba,awka,uyo,kano etc,the flatheds are like MTN (any where u go).if they are not doing kidnaping in lagos,they are into robery in jos,go to malysia,india,vietname indonesia etc and see no of them on death row.i feels ashame sometime of been in the same country with u

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Twistaray(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol at all those news sites which did not even give us link to the bogus report from IPOD.
So because we got into Ivy league meant we have become the most brilliant.

Compared to the Yorubas who are the most educated group in Nigeria.
The only people who have all the youngest Phd holders in Africa and some of the best in the world.

Victor Olalusi ,was the only student to have swept 5.0 CGPA in far away Russia where technology reigns as in America.
Yorubas are the only people with 2 Nobel Laureates in Africa etc.Chuck your bogus report into your blockoss.
You are comparing somebody who is on the starting line of a race to a winner.YOU ARE ALL CLOWNS.
America would not be dumb to pick losers as anything other than what they really are.

You will observed that I made mention of that,pointed that out in my reply. It's just that I wasn't in the mood for debate.
Can you imagine that? undecided
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by OnReflection: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol at all those news sites which did not even give us link to the bogus report from IPOD.
The only people who have all the youngest Phd holders in Africa and some of the best in the world.

Victor Olalusi ,was the only student to have swept 5.0 CGPA in far away Russia where technology reigns as in America.
Yorubas are the only people with 2 Nobel Laureates in Africa etc.Chuck your bogus report into your blockoss.
You are comparing somebody who is on the starting line of a race to a winner.YOU ARE ALL CLOWNS.
America would not be dumb to pick losers as anything other than what they really are.

Never mind the clowns. I see someone has decided to recycle the bogus claims of exceptionalism yet again.
And as expected, the usual suspects are right here - inverting data for self-serving purposes. grin

The earlier debate actually took place on this thread -- https://www.nairaland.com/2613463/igbos-most-brilliant-black-african

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by IamAtribalist: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2016
cool OP - I followed your links are they are fake. Please re-post if you have real evidence. I have lived in every region in this country and I can assure you that its difficult (even for a very observant person like me) to tell who the smartest Nigerian tribe is. Everywhere you go you meet smart and dumb people -its just the way of the world. However, based on earlier civilization you have to give it to the Yorubas, the Binis and the Noks (whose descendants are today's MiddleBelters and Jos Plateau). The Hausas did not achieve much until they were colonized by the Fulas. And the Igbos did not create anything of worth to be mention-able. This is not to say the Hausas and Igbos are not smart people, is just that if they are smarter than these other tribes (Noks, Yoruba and Bini) how come they were less developed at the time? In addition, the SWners have set the pace in almost every single sector in this country. So its difficult for you to argue that you are better than them. The Yorubas have most of the 1st black/African/Nigeria slots in science, academia and tech - so how can you then say you are better?

Finally, I think posts like this are silly and counterproductive. However, since the owner (another non-Igbo Nigerian) of the site allows it I really don't care. As long as it stays ONLINE and does not jeopardize ONE NIGERIA. SHIKENA. cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Onenaira1: 4:12am On Apr 10, 2016
omoelesa:
How many yorubas have u found commiting crime aba,awka,uyo,kano etc,the flattheds are like MTN (any where u go).if they are not doing kidnaping in lagos,they are into robbery in jos,go to malysia,india,vietname indonesia etc and see no of them on death row.i feels ashame sometime of been in the same country with u.

Yoloba, southwaaste, is the criminal den of Nigeria....a study provided it meaning MORE CRIMES IS DONE IN EKITI, ONDO, OGUN and all those biggest una call a state than any other southerners region. In UK, which yolobs outnumber everyone by a thousands, the UK prison system is filled with yoloba arm robbers, gang members, 419ers, that UK government at one time offered to build a better prison in Nigeria so they can start deporting una cause you've overpopulated their prisons. In USA, likewise the same. You mofo have beg caught multiple times that FBI even confused an urhobo as yoruba just because of the amount of yolobas they've caught. In addition, the well known, highest credit scam and 419 rings ran by Africans....almost every one on that list was yoloba.

I'm ashamed ALL the time I share a country with you lots. Take it from someone that lives in USA and known the damage image you mofo gives the rest of us

4 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Onenaira1: 4:21am On Apr 10, 2016
Ritchiee:

Nigga I feel your pain.

It must suck Noone in the entire World thinks una are "winners"..hell they even counting una in the race and it must hella suck they see you BENEATH igbo in EVERY EDUCATIONAL ASPECTS (the real winners)

When you're winners, others notice and others will be the ones talking about it (case in point this thread by multiple reporters as well as the one written by the Botswana writer) but when you ain't in even sh1t aka losers, no one notices (case in point yoriba)

Despite yoloba years of desperation to be notice especially with una get am before, nobody in the world care or even see una as educated or worth mentioning in regards to brains of africa.

Igbos are not tooting their horn...the rest of the world is while not ONE none yoloba, non nigeria person is falling for una self claimed "most educated".

I know it must hurt the rest of the world do not see you as anything

Oh and btw grin grin @ Russia is a technology reigns as well as the so called two yoloba Nobel laureates. Lmfaoooo. Woke Soyinka and who else? Even at that, wole Soyinka Nobel award is in literature (aka the ass of Nobel prizes almost equivalent the world peace nobel), in addition despite he's Nobel award, the man does not even register by the rest of the world as father of literature of Africa or even that well known in that department. Yet again, only one holds that title and he's name was Chinua Achebe. Yet again..it wasn't chinua or even igbo that accredited him that title, it was YET AGAIN THE REST Of THE WORLD. As I said, when you're a winner, others toot your horn for you.

I can see your pain from a mile away.

Go call herald, trent, newsonline, etc and whine and cry to them about it okay. Ndoooooooo ooo. Sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Onenaira1: 4:54am On Apr 10, 2016
OnReflection:

Never mind the clowns. I see someone has decided to recycle the bogus claims of exceptionalism yet again.
And as expected, the usual suspects are right here - inverting data for self-serving purposes. grin

The earlier debate actually took place on this thread -- https://www.nairaland.com/2613463/igbos-most-brilliant-black-african

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I forgot how much they demolished yoloba and their painment on that thread. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo. Thanks for bringing it up again. It was hilarious reading that ass whipping all over agaim.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by TheSociopath(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Why are you being like that?

How? You came a little bit harsh is all. I know all about the resentment btwn the two tribes. Anyways, sorry for intruding. Won't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Masterclass32: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2016
Sincereky, I think we, Igbos, don't gain much measuring d!cks with Yorubas (though they usually start it). We know who we are.

Moreover we have a vital assignment as a people especially now. We should pursue that than waste our time like this.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Masterclass32: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2016
Sincerely, I think we, Igbos, don't gain much measuring d!cks with Yorubas (though they usually start it). We know who we are.

Moreover we have a vital assignment as a people especially now. We should pursue that than waste our time like this. angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Mezie report grin

Igbo massaging their own ego since 1900

Most brialliant race who cannot solve a simple erosion ravaging their lands. grin

Very funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2016
Onenaira1:

Yoloba, southwaaste, is the criminal den of Nigeria....a study provided it meaning MORE CRIMES IS DONE IN EKITI, ONDO, OGUN and all those biggest una call a state than any other southerners region. In UK, which yolobs outnumber everyone by a thousands, the UK prison system is filled with yoloba arm robbers, gang members, 419ers, that UK government at one time offered to build a better prison in Nigeria so they can start deporting una cause you've overpopulated their prisons. In USA, likewise the same. You mofo have beg caught multiple times that FBI even confused an urhobo as yoruba just because of the amount of yolobas they've caught. In addition, the well known, highest credit scam and 419 rings ran by Africans....almost every one on that list was yoloba.

I'm ashamed ALL the time I share a country with you lots. Take it from someone that lives in USA and known the damage image you mofo gives the rest of us
THE ONLY THING THE WORLD RECOGNISES IGBO FOR IS ILLICIT DRUG TRAFFICKING AND IT HAS PROMPTED A WHOLE PROF TO WRITE ABOUT IGBOS' ESCAPADES BUT TO SAY YOU ARE KNOWN FOR ANY OTHER THING;THEN IT WOULD BE MONEY RITUALS,BABY FACTORY ETC.
READ THIS IN PDF ON THE NET.
West Africa's International Drug Trade-by Prof Ellis...
new bulk trade
The first recorded case of a Nigerian smuggler transporting heroin in bulk is that of Joe Brown Akubueze, who imported some 250 kilograms of heroin from Thailand by sea, packed in water coolers, in December 1993. He was arrested in Nigeria after a tip-off, and sentenced by a court to 115 years in prison, of which he served ten years before being released.97 In retrospect, this was an early indicator of a move towards very large shipments by air and sea, although the classic Nigerian courier trade still remains as strong as ever. From the late 1990s, there were growing reports of ‘very large consignments’ of drugs heading to West Africa ‘by ship or commercial containers’, according to a police officer working for the UN.98 In 2000, Cape Verdean authorities reported the interception of a ship in the Caribbean heading to their country with 2.3 tonnes of cocaine.99 In 2003, a massive cargo of 7.5 tonnes of cocaine was intercepted on a ship enroutetoSpainviaCapeVerdeandSenegal.100 In 2004, six people were arrested in the Ghanaian port-city of Temainpossession of 588kilogramsof cocaine from Colombia via Venezuela.101 This was a particularly notorious case because of the action of a judge who, amazingly, granted bail to the accused, raising suspicions of corrupt...

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1437474

http://www.ascleiden.nl/publications/west-africas-international-drug-trade

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by DemiGoddess(f): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2016
TheSociopath:

How? You came a little bit harsh is all. I know all about the resentment btwn the two tribes. Anyways, sorry for intruding. Won't happen again.

Sweetie all you have to do is change my mind wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by TheSociopath(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Sweetie all you have to do is change my mind wink smiley

Okay dr

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2016
Onenaira1:

If you hear that a Nigerian is to hanged or killed for one crime or the other especially drug,be rest assured it will be ratio IGBO :95 - YORUBA:5 95:5

No sane civilised people like America will say a predominantly criminally inclined people like Igbos are brilliant when they don't have anything to show for the claim than swmming in criminality.
THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD KNOWS ABOUT IGBOS...

188 AFRICAN AFFAIRS
The lowest level of transportation is the couriers or mules, mostly people in desperate need of money. Couriers recruited by Nigerian barons, via a striker, usually carry a small parcel of drugs on their person, in return for cash payment. There are also freelancers, individuals who try their luck at buying and smuggling drugs on their own. The 21-year old Iwuchukwu Amara Tochi, who was hanged in Singapore on Friday 26 January 2006 after being caught in possession of 727 grams of diamorphine, was one such unfortunate. He was just eighteen at the time of his arrest. He had gone to Asia in the hope of pursuing a career as a professional footballer, but had been recruited as a courier by a fellow Nigerian for a fee of $2,000.89 Of 316 people arrested at Lagos international airport in possession of cocaine or heroin between January 2006 and 5 September 2007, according to a Nigerian police report,90 no less than 69percentwereso-called‘swallowers’, people who had ingested condoms filled with hard drugs. Only 31 percent had packed them in baggage. Of the fifty-five people arrested at the same airport for similar reasons in the third quarter of 2007, most were in their thirties. According to police analysts, this is a vulnerable age because it corresponds to people losing the support of their parents and having to make major life choices. The preferred destination for couriers in recent times is Spain, on account of its relatively lax residence rules. An applicant can get a temporary residence permit after just six months, which makes him or her far less likely to be searched on entry as it is assumed that adequate checks have been made. Thus,betweenJanuary2006and5September2007,outof 273 people arrested in Nigeria on suspicion of exporting drugs, 29 percent were heading for Spain.91 Various attempts have been made to profile Nigerian drug traffickers. There is a general consensus among those who have attempted this that the Nigerian narcotics trade is dominated by Igbo people. The Swiss police are reported to have produced a more exact profile, even down to villages of origin, via an analysis of patterns of arrest. Among Igbos themselves, it is sometimes said that most narcotics traffickers come from one particular Local Government Area. Ninety percent of those arrested are male.92 However, the profiles that are widely used by European, North American and south-east Asian authorities do not appear to include data from the considerable number of Nigerians arrested for drug offences in Saudi Arabia, which may well reveal a different social background. 89. Reuben Abati, ‘The hanging of Amara Tochi in Singapore’, Guardian, 28 January 2006. 90. Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), ‘An analysis of the drug trafficking issues and trends at the Murtala Muhammed International airport, Ikeja, Lagos (MMIA)’ (unpublished paper...

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1437474

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by ZombieNation: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2016
omoelesa:
The most brillant when its comes to cocaine traffiking.

When I rightly stated that yorubas pioneered drug trafficking in the late 70's through the mid 80's that guant looking muthaphucker mynd ban his father.
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

You too,be thankful because if not for christainity;
I would've devoured your flesh...E sie m gi ka pepper soup.

It may also interest you to know that we don't marry weaklings,traitors and cowards.
We just EAT them.
See how stupid your hate has made you.
Sanctimonious dollophead.

Yes SE + SS were previously cannibals,now go and die.
Your mental backwardness is nauseating.
Begone from me you deunced son of a goat theif!

Enjoy your meal.nothing do you...lol
When an Nkanu warrior brought a head back, everyone who heard of the deed gave him a present, and much palm-wine was drunk. The trophy was boiled, and the flesh cut away. The skull was then taken out, accompanied with all the others in the village, and the flesh was then boiled and eaten...oOohHh
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2016
Masterclass32:
Sincerely, I think we, Igbos, don't gain much measuring d!cks with Yorubas (though they usually start it). We know who we are.

Moreover we have a vital assignment as a people especially now. We should pursue that than waste our time like this. angry

You are a little brainy because you know you don't have anything to measure up to the Yorubas.
Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2016
Onenaira1:

Nigga I feel your pain.

It must suck Noone in the entire World thinks una are "winners"..hell they even counting una in the race and it must hella suck they see you BENEATH igbo in EVERY EDUCATIONAL ASPECTS (the real winners)

When you're winners, others notice and others will be the ones talking about it (case in point this thread by multiple reporters as well as the one written by the Botswana writer) but when you ain't in even sh1t aka losers, no one notices (case in point yoriba)

Despite yoloba years of desperation to be notice especially with una get am before, nobody in the world care or even see una as educated or worth mentioning in regards to brains of africa.

Igbos are not tooting their horn...the rest of the world is while not ONE none yoloba, non nigeria person is falling for una self claimed "most educated".

I know it must hurt the rest of the world do not see you as anything

Oh and btw grin grin @ Russia is a technology reigns as well as the so called two yoloba Nobel laureates. Lmfaoooo. Woke Soyinka and who else? Even at that, wole Soyinka Nobel award is in literature (aka the ass of Nobel prizes almost equivalent the world peace nobel), in addition despite he's Nobel award, the man does not even register by the rest of the world as father of literature of Africa or even that well known in that department. Yet again, only one holds that title and he's name was Chinua Achebe. Yet again..it wasn't chinua or even igbo that accredited him that title, it was YET AGAIN THE REST Of THE WORLD. As I said, when you're a winner, others toot your horn for you.

I can see your pain from a mile away.

Go call herald, trent, newsonline, etc and whine and cry to them about it okay. Ndoooooooo ooo. Sorry

Herald, trent, newsonline,Newtelegraph etc...Do they look like authentic newsoutlets to you?
Vanguard is sympathetic to IPOB,why didn't they carry it and show us the report?Why didn't any other paper carry except these phony and hilarious towncriers. grin
You think everybody is as dumb as an Igboman.
IGBOS ARE KNOWN WORLDWIDE TO BE CRIMINALLY INCLINED AND TWO OR EVEN TEN SUCCESSFUL LITTLE WOULD BE GOING TO THE IVY LEAGUE CANNOT CHANGE THIS TO MAKE IGBO HALF AS BRILLIANT AS THE YORUBAS cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
THESE ARE BRILLIANCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONIFIED NOT THE FAKE NEWS PEDDLED AROUND BY IPODS/IPADS OR GIRLSPADS grin grin

SIT DOWN AND READ A LITTLE FROM ONE AFRICAN TRIBE{Yoruba} THE IGBOS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LEVEL UP to in brilliance and achievements.
THIS IS REALITY:
5 Yorubas have won grammy awards totalling more than 10,Igbos have not won even half grin grin grin

5 Nigerians You Never Knew Won Grammy Awards
August 23, 2015talkglitz
http://www.talkglitz.tv/2015/08/23/5-nigerians-you-never-knew-won-grammy-awards/

https://www.nairaland.com/2420190/grammy-list-nigeria-musicians-win
Chamillionaire
chamillionaire

Also known as Hakeem Seriki, is an American rapper and entrepreneur from Houston, Texas. He is the CEO of Chamillitary Entertainment. Chamillionaire was also the founder and an original member of The Color Changin’ Click until the group split in 2005. He began his career independently with local releases in 2002, including collaboration album Get Ya Mind Correct with fellow Houston rapper and childhood friend Paul Wall.

He signed to Universal Records in 2005 and released The Sound of Revenge under Universal. It included hit singles “Turn It Up” featuring Lil’ Flip and the number-one, Grammy-winning hit “Ridin’” featuring Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs-n-
Harmony.

Sikiru Adepoju – 1991 (Planet Drum) and 2009 (Global Drum Project)
sikiru-adepoju

Sikiru Adepoju (pronounced Seek-ee-roo Ah-deh-po-joo) is a master of the talking drum and many other Yoruba percussion instruments. Born in Eruwa, Nigeria, Sikiru hails from the traditional lineage of Yoruba talking drummers culturally referred to as Ayan which means “one who has
descended from drummers lineage,” and began playing under the tutelage of his father Chief Ayanleke Adepoju at the age of six. Along with his brothers Saminu and Lasisi, Sikiru accompanied the family’s talking drum ensemble for several years.

After moving to the San Fransico Bay Area in 1985, Sikiru joined the influential and pioneering Nigerian percussionist Babatunde Olantunji and his Drums of Passion. This marked a lengthy period of high productivity from Sikiru which saw him recording and performing throughout the world until a year before Olantunji’s death in 2003. During this period he was introduced to Grateful Dead drummer, Mickey Hart, who has called Sikiru “The Mozart of the talking drum,” and employed him on many of his personal projects including the Grammy award winning albumsPlanet Drum (1991) and Global Drum Project (2008). He is currently performing with the Mickey Hart Band in support of their album “Mysterium Tremendum” which features Sikiru’s vocals on the track “Who Stole The Show.”

Sade Adu
sade-adu

Musician, singer. Born Helen Folasade Adu on January 16, 1959 in Ibadan, Nigeria. Raised in London by her English mother, Sade developed several interests as a teen, including singing, fashion design and modeling. She sang with a few local bands before signing with Epic Records and recording her first album, Diamond Life, in 1984.

A huge hit in her native England, the album also had mass appeal across the pond thanks to such singles as “Smooth Operator.” In 1986, she won a Grammy Award for Best New Artist.

Sade’s subsequent multi-platinum albums, Promise, Stronger Than Pride andLove Deluxe, established her as a top-selling soul and pop artist. She took
a new route with her 2000 album, Lovers Rock, which was released eight years after Love Deluxe and incorporated a more mainstream sound. The record, and particularly the chart-topping single, “By Your Side,” helped her win over new audiences. Two years later, the album and ensuing tour inspired her first live recording, Lovers Live. Sade returned to the studio and released her sixth album In February 2010, Soldier of Love.

Seal
seal-henry

Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel was born in London, England, on February 19, 1963, of Nigerian heritage. Seal went on to score a major U.K. hit, “Killer,” before releasing his 1991 debut album. He’s become an internationally renowned singer/songwriter with albums like Human Beingand hits like “Crazy,” “Prayer for the Dying” and “Kiss From a Rose,” which won multiple Grammy Awards. He was married to supermodel and TV host Heidi Klum for several years.

Kevin Olusola
Kevin-olusola

Nigerian, Kevin Olusola, went home with the award for Best Arrangement, Instrumental Or Acapella. at the 57th edition of the Grammys award. Kelvin picked up an award alongside his acapella band, Pentatonix taking home the award in the ‘Arrangement, Instrumental or acappella’ category for their medley ‘Daft Punk’, a remake of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report by Ritchiee: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Here is a list of the youngest PhD holders in Nigeria. The oldest is just 26.There is no single Igbos but Yorubas are 4 out of 6 Nigerians. grin

http://www.pjnaijaexpress.com/2016/04/photos-6-youngest-phd-holders-in-nigeria.html
1. Dr. Olabisi Adeyemi, 26

This young intellectual earned her PhD in Botany from the University of Lagos. Though she had maintained a track record of academic success right from her secondary school, she acknowledged that having a PhD at her age, and the record of being the best graduating PhD student, did not come easy.

Born in Lagos Island local government of Lagos state, Dr. Adeyemi attended Girls’ Academy, Lagos Island where she was the best student in WAEC, with seven distinctions. She proceeded to University of Lagos and graduated with a first class degree in botany in 2006. She completed her PhD in record time in 2012.

2. Dr. Opeyemi Shodipe, 25

This young Nigerian scholar received her bachelor’s degree at 19 from Babcock University. After the mandatory NYSC programme, she entered for a masters at University of Ibadan, graduating best in her department.

She capped it with a well-deserved doctorate degree in information science from her alma mater, Babcock University when she was 25.

3. Dr. Salihu Dasuki Nakande, 25

Born in October 1987, he is one of Nigeria’s youngest PhD holders, and arguably the youngest in northern Nigeria. He graduated with a first class degree in information technology from Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), North Cyprus at 21.

Dr. Salihu completed his Master’s degree at Brunel University, UK. He capped it with a PhD from the same university in 2012.

4. Dr. Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara, 24

Acclaimed as one of Africa’s youngest PhD holders, Olaoluwa is a spectacular Nigerian intellectual and scholar, because of his achievements. He entered university for a bachelor’s degree at 15. He earned two B.Sc degrees in mathematics and physics, from University of Bangui, Central African Republic (CAR), run simultaneously. He received his master’s degree from the same university.

He crowned it with a PhD in mathematics at the University of Lagos, Akoka, where he was the best graduating PhD student. Dr. Olaoluwa H. Oluwadara won University of Bangui’s all-time best student award from the department of mathematics, best BSc student award in physics, 2007 and best MSc awards in physics and mathematics respectively in 2008. He currently is a research fellow of the Mathematical Analysis and Optimisation Research Group.

5. Dr. Nkemehule Karl Omebere-Iyari, 22

Dr. Omebere-Iyari, received his PhD in chemical engineering from University of Nottingham, UK, in 2006, then aged 22. This amazing Nigerian, an old student of Kings College, Lagos had 8 As in his WAEC result at age 16.

He was the best graduating student in chemical engineering that year. With a university scholarship, Omebere-Iyari wasted no time, and pursued his PhD. He received a EU grant of €17,000 every year, and finished his doctorate in the record time of three years, specializing in multi-phase flow. Omebere-Iyari has distinguished himself as an exceptionally gifted Nigerian.

Since graduation, he has worked with many multinational corporations such as Shell, Halliburton, etc. He earned an MBA with distinction from INSEAD/Wharton, and is a member of many professional groups.

6. Dr. Romola Adeola, 26

26 year-old, Romola Adeola recently made headlines when she set a record in being the youngest person to obtain a Doctor of Laws degree (LLD) in the 30-year history of the Centre for Human Rights at the University of Pretoria.

She is also the second youngest person to achieve this in the Faculty of Law, University of Pretoria since its establishment 107 years ago.

She distinguished herself by completing the LLD in under 3 years. This record is in keeping with a pattern of excellence which Romola has maintained since her undergraduate years at Lagos State University (LASU) where she was awarded the Taslim Olawale Elias Prize for the Best Student in International Law.

https://www.nairaland.com/3027313/6-youngest-phd-holders-nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting / Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) / APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.